• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Employers of Illegal Immigrants

Should Employers of Illegals be prosecuted

• yes

Votes: 56 90.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well here are a couple:

1.4 million illegals working under stolen Social Security numbers: Audit
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/22/14-million-illegals-working-stolen-social-security/

IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes
https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...cial-security-numbers-for-taxes/#13e58ec44c04

Illegal immigrants cited in theft of 39 million Social Security numbers
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...n-theft-of-39-million-social-security-numbers

The USA should really be promoting the hiring of even more Illegal Aliens... it is good for the Immigrants and teaches lazy ass Americans to get off their butts.

They should not be prosecuted. Just shot.

Most moronic post. Shooting people for hiring illegals makes your post just a tad over the top don't you think? If you had thought about it you would have realized how ridiculous it sounds.

The USA should really be promoting the hiring of even more Illegal Aliens... it is good for the Immigrants and teaches lazy ass Americans to get off their butts.

At least show citizens how to maintain a spectacular garden and lawn! /sarcasm :lol:

If an employer KNOWINGLY employed an ILLEGAL immigrant, then yes.

Trump already has 17 active investigations of which he is a subject or target. Do you want him to have to defend number 18?

Lawyer Parking.jpg

Last edited:
Most moronic post. Shooting people for hiring illegals makes your post just a tad over the top don't you think? If you had thought about it you would have realized how ridiculous it sounds.
No. I’ve thought long and hard about what economic realities “ refugees “ have plagued us all since 1774. I’m mainly Seneca. We used to adopt whoever we did not kill. To fill the ranks thinned from war. That was a mistake. For in taking in the weak, we ourselves became weaker still. No. The time to adopt others who threw themselves upon our mercy ended when the Tuscarora allied with the Onieda and split our confederacy. No more betrayings.

No. I’ve thought long and hard about what economic realities “ refugees “ have plagued us all since 1774. I’m mainly Seneca. We used to adopt whoever we did not kill. To fill the ranks thinned from war. That was a mistake. For in taking in the weak, we ourselves became weaker still. No. The time to adopt others who threw themselves upon our mercy ended when the Tuscarora allied with the Onieda and split our confederacy. No more betrayings.

Wow I am part Seneca!!! This however does not change the way I see your really dysfunctional world view. You however have fun with that 1774 outlook in 2019. You know it will come to nothing , right?

Wow I am part Seneca!!! This does not change your really dysfunctional world view. You however have fun with that 1774 outlook in 2019.

Nice attempt at trolling. Get lost.

At least show citizens how to maintain a spectacular garden and lawn! /sarcasm :lol:

If we build a wall all it will do is back up hotel laundry's and no dishes will be clean in restaurants....

If we build a wall all it will do is back up hotel laundry's and no dishes will be clean in restaurants....

I am going to go to hell for laughing at that.

Nice attempt at trolling. Get lost.

#1 I am part Seneca. Have mentioned it on MANY occasions over 10 years.
#2 I don't lie on purpose. Although I am a smartass.
#3 You however have fun with that 1774 outlook in 2019. As true now as when I first posted it. :)

They're just not enforced.

As you and I both know since we both reside in the sanctuary, the golden state of CA., we know why they are not enforced.

eta:
Sadly "golden rules," As California goes, so goes the country...

Last edited:
As you and I both know since we both reside in the sanctuary state of the golden state of CA., so we know why they are not enforced.

Stuff like this just freaking pisses me off to no end! For the LOVE OF GOD!!! capitalize "Golden State".

I never knew the history of the song, I still don't

When you attain Enlightenment I will be able to simply put the knowledge in your brain and you will then understand...

Stuff like this just freaking pisses me off to no end! For the LOVE OF GOD!!! capitalize "Golden State".

Remind me the next time I decide to write a post about the stupidity of my state's legislators.
;)

I never knew the history of the song, I still don't

Just thought I would point out. "Black Dog" is a "Led Zeppelin" song. I think you are thinking of "Black Cow" by Steely Dan. I thought you were a huge fan! Why this is blasphemy! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom