• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Emotionally available?

Riddle me this, why do fifty percent of all first marriages end in divorce or separation because of irreconcilable differences?

Please tell us.

Okay, Gripping Tightly to Your Delusions. Carry on.

If you think there's one reason why 50% of marriages end in divorce, well, you should bottle that up and sell it.
You're not accepting reality if you think it's because there are so many emotionally perfect men.
You are one of those who enjoys telling others what they think and how they should act. It's not really very cute.
I'll express my opinion any damn time I please. Don't respond if it makes you so upset. :cool:

You're not accepting reality if you think it's because there are so many emotionally perfect men.

I'll express my opinion any damn time I please. Don't respond if it makes you so upset. :cool:
I'll respond whenever I see fit. You're the one who's melting. Not me.

PS, please link to any post in which I referenced the existence of emotionally perfect men.

I'll respond whenever I see fit. You're the one who's melting. Not me.

PS, please link to any post in which I referenced the existence of emotionally perfect men.
The perfect wifey goes to the kitchen and makes me a sammich, while I fart, drink beer, and watch midget wrestling, boo-ya! 😝
? I'm not the one who is talking about why people divorce. So....why?
They get divorced because they don't want to be married anymore, probably from too much emotional sharing, duh.

The perfect wifey goes to the kitchen and makes me a sammich, while I fart, drink beer, and watch midget wrestling, boo-ya! 😝

They get divorced because they don't want to be married anymore, probably from too much emotional sharing, duh.

:rolleyes:

I'm actually the guy who does half or more of all the chores, listens to my girlfriends describe their day, and shares my most intimate thoughts and desires. I'm her best friend and protector.

I'm actually the guy who does half or more of all the chores, listens to my girlfriends describe their day, and shares my most intimate thoughts and desires. I'm her best friend and protector.

So, using your logic, you'd bad in bed.

So, using your logic, you'd bad in bed.
Oh, no! I give my gal butterfly kisses all over her neck and face before we make sweaty, mad monkey love all night long.

Oh, no! I give my gal butterfly kisses all over her neck and face before we make sweaty, mad monkey love all night long.

Then you either disbelieve your own logic in this thread or you believe your logic doesn't apply to you.

And, yes, I realize that you started to joke around the second you realized you were out of your league in the conversation. :)

Then you either disbelieve your own logic in this thread or you believe your logic doesn't apply to you.

And, yes, I realize that you started to joke around the second you realized you were out of your league in the conversation. :)
Out of my league? Boy, is that conceited. Maybe you could use a little self-evaluation?

Fake humility is also unattractive.
Let's be clear, I'm not trying to attract you.
And I doubt you're the authority on what women want since that's a mixed bag.

You seemed to think you were.

Women want a man in the friend zone to talk to about emotional things but they want a mysteriously closed-off male to do the nasty with.

I was being half serious, trying to keep with the tone of the thread.

I'll say this. I know what all women want, and I know what just about all women hate.

All women want to have their own way...just like men.

And most all women hate to be told about themselves, hate to be told what they want, what they can or can't do, etc. Just like men.

So...any conversation who's premise is based on generalization about women...is completely doomed to failure.

I was being half serious, trying to keep with the tone of the thread.

I'll say this. I know what all women want, and I know what just about all women hate.

All women want to have their own way...just like men.

And most all women hate to be told about themselves, hate to be told what they want, what they can or can't do, etc. Just like men.

So...any conversation who's premise is based on generalization about women...is completely doomed to failure.
Generalizations are often more accurate than not that's why they're used. It's when they don't include exceptions or are socially outdated that they lose credibility.

But I agree that people want their own way.

Back
Top Bottom