• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Emergency Bra: Unsnap, separate cups, inhale...

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Emergency Bra: Unsnap, separate cups, inhale... | Health Tech - CNET News

Remember that bra we wrote about last year that lifted more than just our spirits when it won the 2009 Ig Nobel Public Health Prize?
croppedbra.jpg
(Credit: Ebbra.com)
Well, creator Dr. Elena Bodnar--whose inspiration comes in part from having witnessed as a young physician the devastating effects of the Chernobyl nuclear plant disaster in 1986--is introducing the now commercially available Emergency Bra at the MIT Museum in Cambridge, Mass., on September 28. She hopes we can all "get a feel of [sic] the product," as she has grown fond of saying.

So do guys get a separate cod piece :lol:

How stupid.

Are you kidding? This is brilliant, never has it been easier to get a woman to take her bra off, just eat some curried egg beforehand. :mrgreen:

Oh come now. With your charm and wit, surely women are just flinging their bras in your general direction? ;) :D

Just thinkin' what would happen if they were a DD or an E, they'd have enough room in there for a small chihuahua.

I can't believe it takes the threat of a NBC attack to make me realize i need to start hanging around bigger breasted women more

Just thinkin' what would happen if they were a DD or an E, they'd have enough room in there for a small chihuahua.

I'm going to test this theory. :lol:

Speaking as someone currently trussed into what can only be described as an over shoulder boulder holder - I would estimate at least a medium sized poodle

Speaking as someone currently trussed into what can only be described as an over shoulder boulder holder - I would estimate at least a medium sized poodle

:rofl I haven't heard that expression in ages.

I hear they tried emergency panties, but the scientists kept pulling the fire alarm.

Before I trust my life to this product, I'll have to get a female friend to help me test it. Repeatedly.

Before I trust my life to this product, I'll have to get a female friend to help me test it. Repeatedly.

What size bra do you wear? :lol:

Are you kidding? This is brilliant, never has it been easier to get a woman to take her bra off, just eat some curried egg beforehand. :mrgreen:

I prefer to train a dog to run off with tops when chicks are bathing on the beach with them untied laying on the bellies. :mrgreen:

I just have one question about this "device": What happens if the chick is a member of the itty bitty titty committee and the cups are too small to cover your face? Does she wear a bra that is too big and then "stuff it"??

I just have one question about this "device": What happens if the chick is a member of the itty bitty titty committee and the cups are too small to cover your face? Does she wear a bra that is too big and then "stuff it"??

No worries.
Chicks with itty bitty mams wear tops a little bigger than necessary. If they custom fit them people would be laughing at them!

That said some of the sexiest women I have ever known were not big in the boob department. ;)

Because every thread must somehow be about Obama, I demand to know why Obama has not yet appointed a "Boob Czar."

Because every thread must somehow be about Obama, I demand to know why Obama has not yet appointed a "Boob Czar."

He has, but I've been doing our of internet research before I get to the actual job.

Back
Top Bottom