• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Emanuel links fall elections to GOP support of BP

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama's chief of staff is warning about what might happen if Republicans — who have defended BP over the Gulf oil spill — were to run Congress after the fall election.

Rahm Emanuel says the GOP philosophy is to paint BP as the victim. He says Obama will make clear to voters the fundamental differences in how each party would govern.

The Associated Press: Emanuel links fall elections to GOP support of BP
Some people might believe it. There is still some Obi tainted Kool-Aid on the market.
Others will look at Obama and think... The Peter Peter Principle defined.

zimmer-albums-conservitoons-picture67111912-peter-principle-wikidefinitions.jpg

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

The above is a parody; though sadly true.

For any questions please contact the Zimmer Legal Department, Mississippi Delta Offices.

Our doors are always closed.

Last edited:
You can become a "trained Marxist?" Does that come with some sort of certification? Do I have to take a test?

If there are so many Marxists in this country, how come I've never even once heard people talk about him in a positive manner?

Ronald Reagan was a Marxist.

Repeat until it's true. :rofl

It may be a bit disingenuous , but it's good to the Dems talking tough about the 2010 elections. Should be entertaining.

You can become a "trained Marxist?" Does that come with some sort of certification? Do I have to take a test?

If there are so many Marxists in this country, how come I've never even once heard people talk about him in a positive manner?
His BP speech to the nation revealed photos of his mentors..The tight shot cropped out other favorites. Take a closer looksie.

zimmer-albums-conservitoons-picture67111926-obama-bp-speech-take-2.jpg

Last edited:
So do you wanna discuss something zimmer... or is that all yah got?

So do you wanna discuss something zimmer... or is that all yah got?

That question should be posed to ObamaRhama.
Not too much commentary about how desperate and ridiculous ObamaRhama sounds... after all Obi's had both houses.

As for me... I'm just having fun.

Don't tell me Jet... Conservatives can't have fun at the expense of an inept opposition?
Think of how boring the House of Commons would be if no fun were allowed?

Do I hear a Hear! Hear! ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom