• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Emails Renew Questions About Clinton Foundation and State Dept. Overlap

You think Wikileaks is done? Assange is posturing like he has something that will make the DNC email leaks look like chump change. Ultimately, your comment may end up being editable by saying, "But it doesn't matter. Because the Democrat party nominated Hillary Clinton."

If this occurs, I will rescind my endorsement of it.

I'm not willing to accept either of them. But the fact of the matter is, despite all of Hillary's corruption, she's going to win. Because the Republican Party nominated Donald Trump.

I say it is early days yet, and we will see. One dramatic display of poor health by her, right there on camera for the world to see, would hurt her chances a lot.

I say it is early days yet, and we will see. One dramatic display of poor health by her, right there on camera for the world to see, would hurt her chances a lot.

It's not early days. Voting starts in a little over a month in some places.

And Trump is getting worse and worse. If anyone expects that to change, they're dreaming.

Nothing I said indicated any such thing.

I made no such assertion. I said that because the Republicans nominated Trump, she is going to win.

You said "Hillary is going to win, with all of her baggage. None of it matters."

Meaning, despite her baggage she's going to win.
Meaning no matter what's she's done she's more appealing than Trump.
Meaning you have to know what she's done in order to make such a claim.
Do you?

You said "Hillary is going to win, with all of her baggage. None of it matters."

Meaning, despite her baggage she's going to win.
Meaning no matter what's she's done she's more appealing than Trump.
Meaning you have to know what she's done in order to make such a claim.
Do you?

No, I don't. I only have to look at the polls, watch Trump crater, see him get more awful day after day after day, and know that Trump is going to lose. Short of Hillary found giving nuclear secrets directly to Putin in exchange for hundreds of millions of dollars, I can't imagine anything which will make a difference, and that might not even.

Looks like your thread turning into a big fail.....thanks to you. lol

And still you have nothing to refute anything and you talk about fail. We are getting used to you doing that.

OK, apparently you don't think it actually matters if you have no intention of suggesting what to do about it.

I am going to sit back and watch and hope that ethics start to mean something.

Not surprised.

OK, Mr. It-Matters-But=I-Have-No-Intention-Of-Saying-What-To-Do-About-It.

I'll care what you think when you have some semblance of follow-through.

Nothing I said indicated any such thing.

I made no such assertion. I said that because the Republicans nominated Trump, she is going to win.

So your intention is to divert the thread. Got it.

I am going to sit back and watch and hope that ethics start to mean something.

Oh, so you actually plan on doing nothing, for all this bleating about how much it matters.

Oh, so you actually plan on doing nothing, for all this bleating about how much it matters.

I plan on making as many people aware of what a dishonest lying hack Clinton is. What are you doing, besides baiting?

"Clinton emails released thus far by the State Department ... illustrate another priority during her years as Secretary of State: tending to wealthy supporters who backed her campaigns and family foundation ... While handling diplomatic issues, she took time to meet with billionaire George Soros, now one of her presidential campaign's top donors. She gave briefings to mega-donor and Hollywood director Steven Spielberg ..."

"Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, a conservative activist group that sued to obtain Clinton's records, said the emails offer "further confirmation that fundraising and politicking was something that was among her significant duties and responsibilities as she saw it. It comes up time and time again and she has a demonstrated record of providing access in exchange for campaign contributions."

Read more: Hillary Clinton's Democratic donors

Back
Top Bottom