• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

elosi says postmaster has no plans to restore mail cuts

???

I didn't say you advocated for voter fraud, so you can keep waiting for an apology that'll never come.

On the other hand, you COULD take this opportunity to denounce voter fraud, if you like.

Your choice.

I don't see a link. There's a good reason. I haven't advocated for voter fraud.

America is on a collision course for disaster if Trump is allowed to get away with this.

Mark my words, even the red blooded patriots who believe they’ll stand up against tyrannical Government but have fallen silent here, Will rue the day they allowed this to happen.

It’s in everyone’s interest, that the Democratic Process not be attacked by those in power.

And it again plays into my theory that many of those who swore up and down that they would “Defend Freedom” with their guns, are self aggrandizing liars.

They’re as likely to assist in state sanctioned crimes as they are to prevent them, if those crimes are against the opposition.

I totally disagree.

I've seen "Q" mentioned a few times but haven't been interested enough to look into. Mostly, it seems to be just another LW boogieman they rant and rave about spontaneously when they run out of rational verbiage; which is frequently.

Nope, they are another Alex Jones whack job but without the backbone to at least let people know who they are.

I don't see a link. There's a good reason. I haven't advocated for voter fraud.

So...you are going to double down on your baseless fake outrage. So be it.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

Nope, they are another Alex Jones whack job but without the backbone to at least let people know who they are.
LOL, yeah Alex Jones is one of you guys boogiemen, too. :lamo

LOL, yeah Alex Jones is one of you guys boogiemen, too. :lamo

Not boogieman, POS that tried saying Sandyhook was staged, got sued for his Big Mouth, most stations have cut him off deservedly.

He'll be appearing before a House committee next week.

Pelosi should have that hearing televised so all Americans can hear that Trump fascist.

Please. The house never gives witnesses time to actually testify. All they do is ask loaded questions and scream about "MYYYYYYYYYYYYY Time!!!!"

Which part?

That Patriots will not stand up for the Constitution and defend it need be. You make the simple mistake of assuming that Patriots are all right-wrongers and all those that believe in the 2nd A are also from the right. Use a smaller brush next time and you will paint a clearer picture, just saying....;;

That Patriots will not stand up for the Constitution and defend it need be. You make the simple mistake of assuming that Patriots are all right-wrongers and all those that believe in the 2nd A are also from the right. Use a smaller brush next time and you will paint a clearer picture, just saying....;;

No no, not at all, maybe I wasn’t clear on that and I Do apologize, I know there are people that would.

But then there’s that really, really over the top crowd that wear it on their sleeve, many on this forum, remember I’ve been here a decade, swear up and down it’s why they have guns, go completely silent now.

I think honestly, if something disastrous happens to the US and it fractured, all it would take is some local politician who fancies himself a Warlord, saying to people like that, “Hey you know those smug liberals over there (who opposed me), go deal with them” kinda thing.

I would never stand by, while someone I voted for was trying to mess with an election like this and in my country, this would have already become a severely criminal matter unless the nation has been destroyed and the police are stacked with supporters.

Back
Top Bottom