• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon taking off the gloves …

Elon Musk is taking lessons from Trump. All you have to do is yell some populistic messaging and the other herd will come running to you.

He gets to pocket more money while excited fans alongside "cartoon/fake" capitalists flock to his monopolistic platform. He is just a man, does not care about you, only about revenue in my opinion.

Last edited:
Looks like these are genuine tweets:

Bullsh!t -- if they're genuine and you're not a liar -- then where are the actual links to those Tweets?

Anybody can photoshop sh!t like that in 2 minutes.

Elon the new great white hope for the "conservative base":LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Move over Trump and DeSantis.

This country is such a mess. Who gives a shit what Musk says for God Sake. Incredible. Did anybody vote Musk to an office? Did I miss that?

Mediocre Republican voters tend to worship these wealthy turds as long as they spew the correct scripted talking points.

Hell, at least Elon is a legitimate, and not a fake Billionaire like their orange God.

At this rate Musk will be running for President with the same lack of the cause of the public servant and the same mortifyingly bad, self-interested, self-gratifying bullshit that pulled Trump into the political arena.

And just like that you put him on a flag.

Have you been paying attention? He doesn't care about you. He cares about his shit. He's got some idea that if social media lets people say whatever they want, that's better than having rules about not convincing people to kill themselves with COVID. That doesn't make him a Trumpist ally just because Trumpists happen to pretend that when one of them gets banned for breaking the rules, they're in the exact position of a woman beaten to death in the Lviv pogrom right there in the street (this was the picture of the running Jewish woman the horrid Disney actress tweeted for mask comparison purposes).

He'll do what he does for himself and his companies. Why expect anything different?

He cares and is honest about the actual rhetoric being spewed, and that is enough.

Bullsh!t -- if they're genuine and you're not a liar -- then where are the actual links to those Tweets?

Anybody can photoshop sh!t like that in 2 minutes.
The tweets are real my friend. They are not on the main thread on Twitter because he (Elon Musk) is commenting on an ongoing conversation. You have to click inside the comments section and you will see his checkmark and the comment.

I don't have an account but i read the comments and know how to use a simple framework like Twitter, I am part too of this system to maintain his monopolistic grab. :ROFLMAO:

At this rate Musk will be running for President with the same lack of the cause of the public servant and the same mortifyingly bad, self-interested, self-gratifying bullshit that pulled Trump into the political arena.
He can't, he wasn't born here... Besides as erratic as Musk has become, he'll be pissing off Trumpsters in no time..

He can't, he wasn't born here... Besides as erratic as Musk has become, he'll be pissing off Trumpsters in no time..
If Musk wants to start a populist centrist movement i am thinking of joining him however first he needs to break up Twitter.

It was extremely fun to read comments last night. Some are circulating now an old picture of him and Epstein's associate Maxwell -> meanwhile the picture is from years ago at an event (she just jumped into the picture). His reply was genius: "How come the magazine invited her?".

and you are correct. Wait until he starts changing aim. The cries from the right might pass the ones from the left.

I agree, but that's not germane, since neither Mr. Person nor I were talking about government censorship.
Who has been fined or jailed for their speech?

^^^ The impulse to silence is strong in this one.

Actually I'm borrowing a line from conservatives responding to liberal celebrities

My post was about Musk, no NBC. Please try to follow along.
But how can we possibly evaluate what Musk said without knowing what he was responding to? I don't understand what you want to discuss here.

I was well aware that Musk was born the winner of the genetic lottery.

Gates, Buffet, and Bezos are no different.

His father is a scumbag.

Errol Musk is a South African electromechanical engineer, pilot, and sailor. He is the father of Elon Musk, the CEO of 'SpaceX,' 'Tesla, Inc.,' and 'Neuralink' and one of the co-founders of 'PayPal.' Errol is mostly known for his scandalous life and his estranged relationship with his children. He has always been portrayed by his children as a terrible human being. Errol was initially married to model Maye Haldeman and later married a widow. Errol made several headlines when he revealed that he had had sexual relations with his stepdaughter and had even fathered her child. Despite such scandals, Errol is still regarded as a brilliant engineer of his time.

Errol earned massive wealth as an engineering consultant and as a real-estate developer. He owned several mines and other natural-resources infrastructure. Errol had a share in an emerald mine near Lake Tanganyika, Zambia. He also owned thoroughbred horses. He also had a private yacht and a 'Cessna' aircraft,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom