• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

elon musk's Tesla, The World's Leading EV Maker, Is Capping Off 2022 As One Of The S&P 500's Worst-Performing Stocks.

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Most of the gains have been wiped out this year.

Tesla has lost 600 billion dollars this year.

musk is blaming the losses on the Fed for raising interest rates.

If he honestly believes that Tesla is in big trouble. The real reason why Tesla is losing value is because of musk.

Apparently musk is too stupid to realize who his customers are or were.

The right isn't buying his cars or stock in his company. The right hates EV and anything alternative that combats climate change.

The left isn't going to buy a car from a far right jerk who caters to fascists. I'm surprised that musk doesn't know this.

Oh well, he is ruining a very good company that has changed EV technology.

It's really a shame.

Did Tesla come out with an affordable EV? I believe they said they would.

If he honestly believes that Tesla is in big trouble. The real reason why Tesla is losing value is because of musk.

The right isn't buying his cars or stock in his company. The right hates EV and anything alternative that combats climate change.

The left isn't going to buy a car from a far right jerk who caters to fascists. I'm surprised that musk doesn't know this.

It's really a shame.

Time and time again, political sub-groups believe that consumer politics factors primarily into buying behavior. From the right and the left, Dick's Sporting Goods' gun policy, Nike and BLM, Targets' bathroom policy, Spotify and Neil Young, etc.

This is myth from the brains of people who are too involved with politics. Almost nobody cares about Musk's "catering to fascists". The reality is that the stock has fallen because of a variety of things. Musk took his eye off the ball with Twitter, China's covid problems, and perceived potential competitors coming online with competing products likely putting margin pressure on Tesla. Institutional investors (who drive stock price) don't really pay attention to political sub-groups as the don't really move the needle on the real value of a company.

Elon is shareholder value accident-prone.

Screenshot_20221227_100411_Chrome.jpg

Where is @Bucky? This is a great buying opportunity!

Time and time again, political sub-groups believe that consumer politics factors primarily into buying behavior. From the right and the left, Dick's Sporting Goods' gun policy, Nike and BLM, Targets' bathroom policy, Spotify and Neil Young, etc.

This is myth from the brains of people who are too involved with politics. Almost nobody cares about Musk's "catering to fascists". The reality is that the stock has fallen because of a variety of things. Musk took his eye off the ball with Twitter, China's covid problems, and perceived potential competitors coming online with competing products likely putting margin pressure on Tesla. Institutional investors (who drive stock price) don't really pay attention to political sub-groups as the don't really move the needle on the real value of a company.

You are trying too hard.

The last thing a right winger is going to do is buy an EV car. They hate anything that combats climate change.

Most of musk's customers are liberals. People who care about our planet and aren't selfish.

I drove through several red states last year. I didn't see any teslas on the road in those red states. I didn't see many hybrids either.

In fact, in Texas, I lost count of how many people tried to run me off the road or rolled coal on me.

I drove my car a Toyota Prius with plates from my state on the car.

I don't know why right wingers are so threatened by EV and hybrid cars but they are. To the point that I lost count how many times people tried to run me off the road or rolled coal on me.

The customer base for Tesla is liberals. Those who want to save the planet and actually have the money to buy a Tesla.

Most right wingers can't afford to buy a Tesla.

Keep your head in the ground. I don't care. Tesla is facing hard times, will they get through? Not if their customers are still liberals.

It's really a shame.

If your guise is correct, Elon Musk is putting the 1stA Rights Of Free Speech for every American over his personal finances. That is pretty refreshing actually.

His mistake was a very common one, made by the majority of manufacturing companies over the last 50Yrs. I.e. putting their company/product at the mercy of the Communist Chinese/slave labor. But the honorable and patriotic Elon is transitioning Tesla manufacturing to the US/Texas. Yes, that transition is expensive.

It's really a shame.

Oh my the left is raving mad over Musk removing the censorship on Twitter.

They are on a mission to burn and destroy any way thay they can. But this will turn out the same way their attacks on Trump went. Fail after fail!

Along with a general bear market for stocks the Tesla stock was overpriced and Elon himself sold billions worth of his stock to pay for Twitter. There's no real surprise here.

Praising the collapse of the US economy and predictions of a civil war by a Russian apologist should help.

If your guise is correct, Elon Musk is putting the 1stA Rights Of Free Speech for every American over his personal finances. That is pretty refreshing actually.

His mistake was a very common one, made by the majority of manufacturing companies over the last 50Yrs. I.e. putting their company/product at the mercy of the Communist Chinese/slave labor. But the honorable and patriotic Elon is transitioning Tesla manufacturing to the US/Texas. Yes, that transition is expensive.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh, and "free speech" and all that...

You actually believe there's "free speech" on twitter?

If there was free speech on twitter we wouldn't be learning about all the people musk has either suspended or banned from twitter for the only reason being they exercised their right to free speech.

What musk has allowed is the liars, haters, white supremacists and nazis back on twitter.

Allowing those people back on twitter while banning or suspending others isn't free speech.

Oh my the left is raving mad over Musk removing the censorship on Twitter.

They are on a mission to burn and destroy any way thay they can. But this will turn out the same way their attacks on Trump went. Fail after fail!

LMAO... MUSK is censoring now...... Censorship is alive a well on twitter....

Back
Top Bottom