• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk voices support for Trump rival Ron DeSantis if Florida governor runs for president in 2024

Ah. I should know better than to expect you to understand subtleties like sarcasm.

My bad.
Some people are SO uptight it isn't a wonder their depends don't ride up their................. ;)

Ah. I should know better than to expect you to understand subtleties like sarcasm.

My bad.
Sheesh...just take the win when I give it to you.

Some people are SO uptight it isn't a wonder their depends don't ride up their................. ;)
You should make a blog post to whine about it while being the literal exact thing you whine about.

case in point :rolleyes:
Make a post whining about your "case in point" and then immediately do what your "case in point" whine was about.

And all the kings horses and all the kings men could not put Trumpy back together again.

Make a thread whining about people going on and on while you continually go on and on.
and it never ends. we have done this dance before. have you forgotten? this is how it goes: you HAVE TO HAVE the last word. your insides won't let you rest till you do. remember how in the past I said to you, you can have the last word. otherwise we will fill another ten pages of you going on and on and on and on and on. so like before, I will bow out and save myself the endless go around, because I don't need to have the last word. you do. so I bet my bottom dollar you will return another snarky comment, but you don't have to worry, I won't respond, that way you can feel the satisfaction of having gotten "the last word."
😘

Back
Top Bottom