• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk Tweets He’ll Vote Republican—And Slams Democrats As ‘Party Of Division & Hate’

All you need do is see the movie 2000 mules. there is no way that a guy who was kept hidden in a basement "won".
What a ridiculous premise. Votes elect a president, not rallies.

This is the real root of the problem. These people think everyone is like them. They think rallies matter. They think worship of your candidate matters. Biden voters were less likely to attend rallies in a pandemic. The reasons are obvious, but these people pretend not to understand anyway.

They used COVID to justify hundreds of thod=suands of mail-in ballots and then did not verify the mail-in ballots.
The ballots were verified.

So simple. But, hey, thanks for proving how easy it is to indoctrinate people into believing that Stalin, I mean, Biden, really won.
LOL, Biden is barely even liberal, and these people think he's a communist. What's that about indoctrination?

So, how many duplicate ballots -- that's two or more ballots cast more than once for the same person, were found? How many people said I didn't cast an absentee ballot? I gather nobody found any.

The narrative that there was a massive conspiracy, using counterfeit ballots for legitimate voters has no evidentiary support.
How could there be evidence when they didn't confirm the ballots?

All mail in ballots were verified. In NY, and I presume in other states, the signature is compared to the voter’s signature on file — just like an in person vote.

See:

All mail in ballots were verified. In NY, and I presume in other states, the signature is compared to the voter’s signature on file — just like an in person vote.

See:
That didn't happen in many states. In Arizona, they did a five-second review...a "Carnac". may I see your evidence that they looked at the voter rolls and confirmed a signature match on every ballot?

Giuliani claimed that “the problem was with mail in ballots—those are the ones you put in eight or nine times.” Is there any evidence that any ballots were inserted more than once? The machines we have around my state, once the ballot is inserted, it’s counted and the ballots are stored inside the locked machine. Rudy was talking through his hat.

This is the real root of the problem. These people think everyone is like them…
I think you have something there. People live in pockets. One friend said to me, “drive around my neighborhood and all I see are Trump lawn signs. How could Biden have won?”

Musk is only saying that to entice republicans to buy more electric cars. Since his twitter debacle Tesla stock has dropped, he has to con some cons to
bump sales.
Maybe. I doubt his drooling fans think much about Teslas. To them, he's the new King of Twitter. Trump's great white Twitter hope. I'm thinking Musk has political ambitions. California elected Arnold. Would they elect Musk?

Giuliani claimed that “the problem was with mail in ballots—those are the ones you put in eight or nine times.” Is there any evidence that any ballots were inserted more than once? The machines we have around my state, once the ballot is inserted, it’s counted and the ballots are stored inside the locked machine. Rudy was talking through his hat.
I am not talking about that. Who and how did they confirm the signatures and addresses were valid in others states. New York is like California....a lost cause of moochers and elitists.

What do you even mean "didn't confirm the ballots?" All states have ballot verification processes.

I am not talking about that. Who and how did they confirm the signatures and addresses were valid in others states. New York is like California....a lost cause of moochers and elitists.
LOL signature verification is a laughable security idea, do you also believe in palm reading and astrology?

That is New York and NY is a lost cause for Republicans. Doesn't matter what they do to register people in New York. It is not a swing state.
Until 2018, NY had a Republican controlled Senate.

In any case, which presidential candidate telephoned a state Secretary of State and asked them to “find” the exact number of voted to win that state? That’s election fraud.

Until 2018, NY had a Republican controlled Senate.

In any case, which presidential candidate telephoned a state Secretary of State and asked them to “find” the exact number of voted to win that state? That’s election fraud.
Because Trump knew they cheated and used mules to stuff the boxes and went to nursing homes and got people who were derelict to vote....Democrat of course.

You folks can crow all you want about there being no "proof". there was none in the OJ trial eother. No one witnessed him actually chop their heads off.

Maybe. I doubt his drooling fans think much about Teslas. To them, he's the new King of Twitter. Trump's great white Twitter hope.
It's starting to look like his twitter purchase isn't going to happen.
I'm thinking Musk has political ambitions. California elected Arnold. Would they elect Musk?
Possible, he's definitely been making a lot of political statements lately. I don't think he has Arnold's political instincts. Arnold was a moderate republican who did his best to embrace democrats, Musk has gone out of his way to denigrate dems.

Musk calls out Democrats as haters, and vows to vote Republican:

1653359533427.png

Lots of hate and hot air, and very little reasoned debate on display.

Signal to noise ratio here sucks lately.

Uhm.... I don't think most people care who Musk votes for on election day.

Frankly, the way things are going with Biden, I think things could very well just get worse for Biden and the Dems. Instead of backing away from the things Americans don't like and want (e.g., the open border), they just double down or respond too late (e.g., the baby formula problem).
Yeah things are going to get worse for Biden and all Democrats but unfortunately we the people are going to feel the brunt of all their feckless polices. So many are struggling now but it is going to get worse and people need to prepare for it the best they can.

Lots of hate and hot air, and very little reasoned debate on display.

Signal to noise ratio here sucks lately.
That's what happens when some people rely on social media tweets and memes. They can't debate with reason.

Trump was the first Republican in my lifetime to care about the working class. There was a lot Democrats could have worked with Trump more on: trade deals, manufacturing jobs, veterans benefits, his love of HBCUs, his first-step-program/opportunity-zones, his 500 Billion Platinum Plan, as well as Trump's stance on no new wars. It was a lost opportunity and the working class is now suffering for it.

We were never meant to experience 4% economic growth but Trump found the "magic wand." Now we're back to fake election year promises and having to lower our expectations.
opinion noted

Back
Top Bottom