• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk Tweets He’ll Vote Republican—And Slams Democrats As ‘Party Of Division & Hate’

Buy a Tesla and show him how much you like his right winger persona.
Unlike government workers and computer nerds, middle America can't afford a Tesla. I support him now by being on Twitter. If he doesn't buy it, I'm outta there because, without him, they revert back to twentysomething Marxist totalitarians censori9ng those they just disagree with because they are embarrassed when they have to read facts.

Buy a Tesla and show him how much you like his right winger persona.
What we like is that he intends to steer Twitter towards free speech. What he is doing with SpaceX is also a big positive. As for the Tesla cars, I'll wait for the infrastructure to be set up for electric cars and the prices to come down.

What we like is that he intends to steer Twitter towards free speech. What he is doing with SpaceX is also a big positive. As for the Tesla cars, I'll wait for the infrastructure to be set up for electric cars and the prices to come down.
Well, let's hope that other right wingers want to help him out if you don't.

Well, let's hope that other right wingers want to help him out if you don't.
Help him out on what? Tesla? I wish him well and success. I just will not buy something that is not practical without having existing infrastructure. I drive over 40,000 miles a year. it would not work out.

Help him out on what? Tesla? I wish him well and success. I just will not buy something that is not practical without having existing infrastructure. I drive over 40,000 miles a year. it would not work out.
Looks like I'm not buying one either, at least not yet.

Musk is only saying that to entice Republicans to buy more electric cars. Since his Twitter debacle Tesla stock has dropped, he has to con some cons to bump sales.

Elon Musk worships Trump the Terrorist. That is the only reason he wanted to buy Twitter. No surprise here.

Looks like I'm not buying one either, at least not yet.
Like I mentioned before, I might at some point consider a hybrid car that runs on gas and electric.

Really this is all about a resurgence of unions. People like Musk and Bezos will pretend to be liberal, but when the cards are down you see their true colors. Elon Musk talks a big game about universal healthcare and universal basic income, but when there's a threat that he might start having to treat his workers with decency suddenly he's openly praising Chinese slave labor and "defecting" to the hate filled theocrats.
Lol what resurgence of unions?

1653257026460.png

Musk calls out Democrats as haters, and vows to vote Republican:

"Elon Musk Tweets He’ll Vote Republican—And Slams Democrats As ‘Party Of Division & Hate’"

As would most reasonable and sane people, from my view.

Unlike government workers and computer nerds, middle America can't afford a Tesla. I support him now by being on Twitter. If he doesn't buy it, I'm outta there because, without him, they revert back to twentysomething Marxist totalitarians censori9ng those they just disagree with because they are embarrassed when they have to read facts.
"twentysomething Marxist totalitarians censori9ng those they just disagree with"
AKA 'The deep blue Twitter bubble' that some wrongly believe is reality.

"But they have become the party of division & hate, ...."
And have you noticed everything they propose is borne of an authoritarian impulse?
Cancel culture, mandates, Disinformation Governance Board, censorship, global governance, ...
Can't think of anything of any significance that isn't.
Democrats don’t believe in censorship, or global governance. That is a conspiracy theory.

Of course ignore that the Republicans cancel anyone who doesn’t buy into the lie that Trump really won in 2020. Ask Liz Cheney.

They want to force women to bear children that they don’t want. Talk about mandates.

They also passing laws that will allow Republican controlled legislatures ignore the will of the voters as well as make it harder to vote. Can’t get more authoritarian than that.

Democrats don’t believe in censorship, or global governance. That is a conspiracy theory.

Of course ignore that the Republicans cancel anyone who doesn’t buy into the lie that Trump really won in 2020. Ask Liz Cheney.

They want to force women to bear children that they don’t want. Talk about mandates.

They also passing laws that will allow Republican controlled legislatures ignore the will of the voters as well as make it harder to vote. Can’t get more authoritarian than that.
Lmao go to any college campus and their safe zones and also see they want the fairness doctrine back

Lol what resurgence of unions?

That graph ends in 2012.

Funny how that chart corresponds so well to the decline in real wages for the working class!

So, if you haven't heard, you're seeing unionization movements at Amazon, Starbucks, etc.

That graph ends in 2012.

Funny how that chart corresponds so well to the decline in real wages for the working class!
I couldn't find one to 2021, if you could find one I would like to see it,please

I couldn't find one to 2021
Well, if you haven't heard, there's unionization movements at Amazon, Starbucks, Apple, etc. More recent than 2012.

That's what scares Musk the most. Tesla people talking about unionizing.

Well, if you haven't heard, there's unionization movements at Amazon, Starbucks, Apple, etc. More recent than 2012.

That's what scares Musk the most. Tesla people talking about unionizing.
All the big union votes failed in recent history except Staten Island Amazon

All the big union votes failed in recent history except Staten Island Amazon
Whereas before nobody was even trying.

There's more motivation to unionize than there was ten years ago. That's obvious to anyone paying attention.

"twentysomething Marxist totalitarians censori9ng those they just disagree with"
AKA 'The deep blue Twitter bubble' that some wrongly believe is reality.
Even though this is my "thing" (studying indoctrination) it is still amazing to watch people go along with what they are told by those in authority. Downright scary. When I look at the bubble these people inhabit, I can see how the Hitlers, Stalins, Pol Pots, and other despots over the ages had a very easy time using propaganda and hate to control their populace and get them to turn a blind eye to the mass murders and tortures carried out by them.

One of the most striking examples of how this works is during a town hall meeting with Anderson Cooper and the senile Biden who of course was told all the questions in advance. Here we had first responders such as paramedics and firemen risking their lives by having to get up close to drug addicts who ODed, drug addicts that were sick, dirty, grungy people who live on the streets and commit crimes and are shot, car accident victims, knifing victims. domestic violence and many of these brave first responders chose not to get vaccinated. Biden was asked a question of whether or not they should be fired and he fired back immediately "YES!" loudly and emphatically and smiled. This is to be expected from a demt]=nted, stupid old fool like Biden who is not playing with a full deck and hasn't for some time.

What was horrifying is that the sycophant crowd, even though small, clapped and cheered!!! Can you IMAGINE this? People who are low paid and risked their lives should be fired for not obeying Obama. That amounts to torture and cruelty where brave men and women would lose their job, their house, and their means of income, and people CHEERED! THAT is how easy it is to get people to turn their heads when their fellow man is killed.

Even though this is my "thing" (studying indoctrination) it is still amazing to watch people go along with what they are told by those in authority. Downright scary. When I look at the bubble these people inhabit, I can see how the Hitlers, Stalins, Pol Pots, and other despots over the ages had a very easy time using propaganda and hate to control their populace and get them to turn a blind eye to the mass murders and tortures carried out by them.

One of the most striking examples of how this works is during a town hall meeting with Anderson Cooper and the senile Biden who of course was told all the questions in advance. Here we had first responders such as paramedics and firemen risking their lives by having to get up close to drug addicts who ODed, drug addicts that were sick, dirty, grungy people who live on the streets and commit crimes and are shot, car accident victims, knifing victims. domestic violence and many of these brave first responders chose not to get vaccinated. Biden was asked a question of whether or not they should be fired and he fired back immediately "YES!" loudly and emphatically and smiled. This is to be expected from a demt]=nted, stupid old fool like Biden who is not playing with a full deck and hasn't for some time.

What was horrifying is that the sycophant crowd, even though small, clapped and cheered!!! Can you IMAGINE this? People who are low paid and risked their lives should be fired for not obeying Obama. That amounts to torture and cruelty where brave men and women would lose their job, their house, and their means of income, and people CHEERED! THAT is how easy it is to get people to turn their heads when their fellow man is killed.
Says the guy who has been indoctrinated into believing the 2020 election wasn’t legitimately won by Biden. This is indeed how the Hitlers, Stalins, Pol Pots, and other despots over the ages used propaganda and hate to control their populace.

So, I just read every post on the first page. When the democrat posters counter Elon’s observations with hateful name calling, they’re kind of making his point. No?

Ha! Good one.

Says the guy who has been indoctrinated into believing the 2020 election wasn’t legitimately won by Biden. This is indeed how the Hitlers, Stalins, Pol Pots, and other despots over the ages used propaganda and hate to control their populace.
All you need do is see the movie 2000 mules. there is no way that a guy who was kept hidden in a basement "won". They used COVID to justify hundreds of thod=suands of mail-in ballots and then did not verify the mail-in ballots. So simple. But, hey, thanks for proving how easy it is to indoctrinate people into believing that Stalin, I mean, Biden, really won.

All you need do is see the movie 2000 mules. there is no way that a guy who was kept hidden in a basement "won". They used COVID to justify hundreds of thod=suands of mail-in ballots and then did not verify the mail-in ballots. So simple. But, hey, thanks for proving how easy it is to indoctrinate people into believing that Stalin, I mean, Biden, really won.
I don't need to see a one-sided biased film that was produced by a known propagandist. It's not a documentary. It's fiction. Just because someone makes a movie, doesn't mean what you see is real. Pssst, Star Wars isn't real.
The issue of mail-in-ballots being fraudulent has been investigated and deemed absurd -- all the way to the highest court in the land. They did recounts and audits in Arizona and found Biden actually got more votes. The only fraudulent ballots found were a handful of Republicans.
Trump has conned you and you don't even realize that you are the mark. But you are not alone. A troubling percentage of Republicans tell pollsters they believe the stolen-election fiction.

I don't need to see a one-sided biased film that was produced by a known propagandist. It's not a documentary. It's fiction. Just because someone makes a movie, doesn't mean what you see is real. Pssst, Star Wars isn't real.
The issue of mail-in-ballots being fraudulent has been investigated and deemed absurd -- all the way to the highest court in the land. They did recounts and audits in Arizona and found Biden actually got more votes. The only fraudulent ballots found were a handful of Republicans.
Trump has conned you and you don't even realize that you are the mark. But you are not alone. A troubling percentage of Republicans tell pollsters they believe the stolen-election fiction.
How could it be deemed absurd when they didn't verify the mail-in ballots? This is how they "won". The mules are people hired to drop ballots off and in one case a lady wore surgical gloves so her prints wouldn't be on the ballot envelope. In other cases, a guy drops off ballots on a bike with a backpack and then forgets and goes back to take a picture so he could be paid.

You believed Trump colluded and Hillary and the FBI didn't set Trump up too.

How could it be deemed absurd when they didn't verify the mail-in ballots? This is how they "won". The mules are people hired to drop ballots off and in one case a lady wore surgical gloves so her prints wouldn't be on the ballot envelope. In other cases, a guy drops off ballots on a bike with a backpack and then forgets and goes back to take a picture so he could be paid.
So, how many duplicate ballots -- that's two or more ballots cast more than once for the same person, were found? How many people said I didn't cast an absentee ballot? I gather nobody found any.

The narrative that there was a massive conspiracy, using counterfeit ballots for legitimate voters has no evidentiary support.

Back
Top Bottom