• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk Tweets He’ll Vote Republican—And Slams Democrats As ‘Party Of Division & Hate’

Seeing the trend here? People who vote for Republicans are easily suckered.

Musk calls out Democrats as haters, and vows to vote Republican:

"Division and hate?" Lessee, illegal immigrants are rapists. Legal immigrants are like poisonous snakes. The media are enemies of tge people. Women are nasty. Blacks kill 80% of homicide victims. Obama wasn't eligible to be president. Got it.

"Division and hate?" Lessee, illegal immigrants are rapists. Legal immigrants are like poisonous snakes. The media are enemies of tge people. Women are nasty. Blacks kill 80% of homicide victims. Obama wasn't eligible to be president. Got it.

Glad you could figure it out.

It is amazing that Musk has ever made a dime in his life.
He thinks Democrats are a party of 'division and hate'?
He's clueless.
What is likely the case is that Republicans love throwing millions in tax breaks to people like Musk at the expensive of the other 99% of Americans.
Musk should be honest and stop peddling the BS.

I really don't care how Musk votes. That is his choice. His opinion is no more important than anyone else's.

Would not buy one of his cars.
I like Tesla's but Ford's new F150 is more what I need. Although I'm waiting for GMC* to put one out.
*Brand loyalty, y'all...

But then that is not what Musk is doing. It was never just about banning Trump. It was about censorship in general. The Twitter disinformation ministry only censored conservative views.
Sadly, Elon has pulled out of Twitter Deal, although it's been said he didn't know how to pull out.

He's fathered ten kids...;)

No, he didn't go that far. He and everyone else knows, there are two choices and he's choosing the party he considers to be the better one, currently. He made it clear he thinks the Dem party has become the party of division and hate and they engage in dirty tricks. Thus, he'll vote for the party he thinks is the better one. Nothing he wrote indicates he identifies the GOP with love and inclusiveness.
I understand that Americans can put their votes where ever they feel is in their better interest. Musk is free to place his vote with the R's. What I'm hoping for is that many people who feel that the R's SCOTUS is threatening them specifically will vote to protect their own interests in Nov. Woman, Gay, People of color, Mixed race marriage etc. (Justice Thomas can recuse) on that. People who would benefit from not being under a rightwing regime.
As I said Musk's vote will be missed, but the R's are prob'ly more sympathetic to the alleged richest man in America, they counted Drumpf's alleged Billion$ as another reason to vote for him.

Gee, just look at the hate pour out from the party of hate. Musk voices his opinion and the hate flows like a river.

Back
Top Bottom