• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk says Trump to be "reinstated" to Twitter

Right and in your ignorant partisan world he sat on the ****ing gas price lever in the WH.

so you only want Biden to get credit for the good and all the bad blame on someone else ?

he's the president, he'll forever be remembered for all the records he's set in the first 18 months in office .... covid deaths, gas prices, inflation, illegals etc etc

he ran an anti-energy campaign, stopped drilling, stopped Keystone and failed to get middle easter country's to produce more oil etc etc ........... if all that wasn't his fault who's is it ? Hillary? GW? Kid Rock ?

he's the frickin leader, 5 decade experience, he WANTED the Presidency, he's got it

you disagree on record gas, illegals, covid deaths, inflation etc ?

He’s doing rather well.

He erased fear and division that trump’s belligerance created. He greatly strenghtened the Western Alliance and signalled a return of US leadership in world affairs.

He got a massive infratructure bill passed.

He got much of his legislative agenda through Congress in the first two years. I expect him to continue to do so. Biden and McConnell are old hands. Deals will be made. He’ll play McCarthy like a violin.

Inflation is falling, as expected.

Covid deaths? Downplaying the risks, refusing to take precautions, and quack cures are all trump.

Immigration? Put more money into getting these people processed, and get real immigration reform underway.

Neither of which the GOP is even thinking about doing.

so you only want Biden to get credit for the good and all the bad blame on someone else ?

he's the president, he'll forever be remembered for all the records he's set in the first 18 months in office .... covid deaths, gas prices, inflation, illegals etc etc

he ran an anti-energy campaign, stopped drilling, stopped Keystone and failed to get middle easter country's to produce more oil etc etc ........... if all that wasn't his fault who's is it ? Hillary? GW? Kid Rock ?

No, he is running a pro renewables program. And it will transform the American economy and position us at the front of the line in the future.

The Keystone XL pipeline had absolutely nothing to do with gasoline prices in the US. Right wing America is so parochial that they ignore the fact that both gas prices and overall inflation are happening all around the world. The principal causes are recovery from the covid crisis, and the Ukranian War.

what does Biden or Hillary say that you believe the opposite of? I mean really, you believe the opposite of what everyone says all the time or cherry pick to suit your political needs or ??

I don't know why you are using "fuhrer" ...... it contributes nothing to the discussion does it ?

No. I knew everything I needed to know about trump forty years ago.

He was a lowlife schmuck putting on a show then, and he never changed.

The more he talks the tighter the rope gets. Talk to us Trump. Lead us to the glory land.

He’s doing rather well.

He erased fear and division that trump’s belligerance created. He greatly strenghtened the Western Alliance and signalled a return of US leadership in world affairs.

He got a massive infratructure bill passed.

He got much of his legislative agenda through Congress in the first two years. I expect him to continue to do so. Biden and McConnell are old hands. Deals will be made. He’ll play McCarthy like a violin.

Inflation is falling, as expected.

Covid deaths? Downplaying the risks, refusing to take precautions, and quack cures are all trump.

Immigration? Put more money into getting these people processed, and get real immigration reform underway.

Neither of which the GOP is even thinking about doing.

all the above equals record numbers of covid deaths, record gas prices, record inflation, record illegally here people, ............ the record just keep stacking for this administration !

Russia is in Ukraine, NK is firing missiles, Saudi is laughing at Biden .... you're right, this administration has spent several trillion dollars and hey, another record set (record national debt !!)

none of this is what Biden and Democrats promised is it ? we don't even have to talk about him staring into space, sniffing and touching young girls, shaking hands with imaginary people, a long string of quotes where he makes no sense and looks feeble and senile ..... but hey, he's doing quite well, right ?

More of your ignorant crap. A year ago there were 467 oil rigs in the country, now there are 627.

you can read some of Joe's anti-oil agenda below ..... watch the video, look into his eyes ....

"banning new oil and gas permitting on public lands and waters, modifying royalties to account for climate costs"

"He will not only re-establish the U.S. commitment to remove Arctic waters from consideration for oil and gas leasing, he will also work with Arctic Council member nations to extend this moratorium globally."

"Demand a worldwide ban on fossil fuel subsidies"

"Biden has committed that Biden for President will not accept contributions from oil, gas and coal corporations or executives."

"

you can read some of Joe's anti-oil agenda below ..... watch the video, look into his eyes ....

"banning new oil and gas permitting on public lands and waters, modifying royalties to account for climate costs"

"He will not only re-establish the U.S. commitment to remove Arctic waters from consideration for oil and gas leasing, he will also work with Arctic Council member nations to extend this moratorium globally."

"Biden has committed that Biden for President will not accept contributions from oil, gas and coal corporations or executives."

"

poor you

And that's a bad thing...why?
Because corporations have told you that the goal is to help oil companies get rich until the resources are over, the planet is warmer, sea levels are higher and then it's too late to change to new types of energy?
Wow, subsidizing clean energy and leaving coal behind, what an absurd ideal.

poor everybody who has suffered the cost of Joe's anti-oil administration

oh, if you're rich, you don't really care too much .... but us not-rich people? we see the $4.50 fuel, the added fueling costs to goods/services, the impacts it has on inflation and our wages are not going up to match

that's the legacy of this administration - I'm 53 years old, i don't remember much the Carter years .... but these 2 years I'll never ever forget, its a generational disaster that doesn't happen but once every few decades.

oh, if you're rich, you don't really care too much .... but us not-rich people? we see the $4.50 fuel, the added fueling costs to goods/services, the impacts it has on inflation and our wages are not going up to match

that's the legacy of this administration - I'm 53 years old, i don't remember much the Carter years .... but these 2 years I'll never ever forget, its a generational disaster that doesn't happen but once every few decades.
By the time the new generation has to face the decisions your generation and before have made which were all "forget the future, lets be rich now", your grandkids will suffer because of greediness. I get it , you care only about the now. You had your shot, your advantages. Screw the next generation, you won't be alive then anyway

"

What inanity. Big meanie Biden made the oil companies expand drilling and post record earnings.

That's a real Bozo post ya got there.

and the partisan crap and ignorance just keeps flowing...

By the time the new generation has to face the decisions your generation and before have made which were all "forget the future, lets be rich now", your grandkids will suffer because of greediness. I get it , you care only about the now. You had your shot, your advantages. Screw the next generation, you won't be alive then anyway
This is why the impact of the younger voters will be something to reckon with for politicians; the former are more concerned about the future state of the planet than some of the older generations.

all the above equals record numbers of covid deaths, record gas prices, record inflation, record illegally here people, ............ the record just keep stacking for this administration !

Russia is in Ukraine, NK is firing missiles, Saudi is laughing at Biden .... you're right, this administration has spent several trillion dollars and hey, another record set (record national debt !!)

none of this is what Biden and Democrats promised is it ? we don't even have to talk about him staring into space, sniffing and touching young girls, shaking hands with imaginary people, a long string of quotes where he makes no sense and looks feeble and senile ..... but hey, he's doing quite well, right ?

Recall that the highest covid death rates were in states like South Dakota, Texas and Florida, where trump aligned Republicans blocked and belittled even the most basic precautions, and continued to do so. They had the highest death rates in the world.

I discussed inflation and gas prices before. BTW, gas prices are now abut 5% above where they were a year ago, and oil prices are falling. Inflation will slow with it.

Had your beloved fuhrer still been around, he would have welcomed the Russians into Kiev. North Korea would probably still be firing missiles. It’s not as though they ever stopped.

And the only reason they are is because their Russian ally is asking them to.

Saudi’s laughing at Biden?

That’s nothing compared to the baksheeh they wasted on Jared Kushner, now they’re worried about the twitter in a poke Elon Musk bought, and apparantly has no idea how to run.

Biden Isn’t involved in any of that.

Yeah. You never sat in a gas line. And you’re probably too young to remember 18% interest rates.

I am. And the right wing’s insistence that drilling more oil wells has never worked. And it isn’t going to work.

I paid $3.30 for gas last week, and oil prices are falling past the $80 per barrel range `Futures for spring delivery are in the $70’s, and it looks like the market place will be below that by then.

Covid was a generational disaster. And one of the first times in American history where the man at the top absolutely failed to lead.

The subsequent inflation was a direct result of the global production and transportation shut down. Restarting it results on shortages, bottlenecks and delays.

The same pattern affected the US economy after the end of WWII. An economy totally geared for war, suddenly had nothing to do, and it would take nearly four years to get back to normal peacetime production. Auto sales didn’t reach 1941 levels until 1948. There was inflation, strikes, shortages, just like now.

And it all worked itself out.

If you thought the first two years of the Biden administration was a “generational disaster”, you ain’t seen nothin!

Back
Top Bottom