• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk Rebuffs Bill Gates' Philanthropy Request, Compares Photo Of Gates To "Pregnant Man" Emoji

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
So Gates sucks up to Musk and is told to go pound sand.

Cancel the shorts
---------------------------

The beef between Bill Gates and Elon Musk appears to be very real.

Over the last 24 hours, text messages between Musk and Gates leaked on Twitter, wherein Musk declines to speak to Gates about philanthropic opportunities because Gates supposedly still has a "half billion dollar short position against Tesla".

The leaked messages were posted by @WholeMarsBlog, a source that is known to be close to Tesla and Musk. "So apparently Bill Gates hit up @elonmusk to discuss “philanthropy on climate change” but Elon asked if he still had a half billion dollar short position on $TSLA," the tweet reads.

1650763321654.png

Musk confirmed in a Tweet that the conversation was real and said that he didn't leak it to the New York Times. "I heard from multiple people at TED that Gates still had half billion short against Tesla, which is why I asked him, so it’s not exactly top secret," Musk wrote.

But Musk wasn't done there. In the later hours of Friday night, Musk Tweeted out a photo of Bill Gates, comparing him to the new Apple "pregnant man" emoji (yes, this is a thing and we wrote about it here), with the caption: "in case u need to lose a boner fast".

Gee, I wish I had enough money to join that fight.

Cancel the shorts

Over the last 24 hours, text messages between Musk and Gates leaked on Twitter, wherein Musk declines to speak to Gates about philanthropic opportunities because Gates supposedly still has a "half billion dollar short position against Tesla".

The leaked messages were posted by @WholeMarsBlog, a source that is known to be close to Tesla and Musk. "So apparently Bill Gates hit up @elonmusk to discuss “philanthropy on climate change” but Elon asked if he still had a half billion dollar short position on $TSLA," the tweet reads.

View attachment 67387205

Musk confirmed in a Tweet that the conversation was real and said that he didn't leak it to the New York Times. "I heard from multiple people at TED that Gates still had half billion short against Tesla, which is why I asked him, so it’s not exactly top secret," Musk wrote.

But Musk wasn't done there. In the later hours of Friday night, Musk Tweeted out a photo of Bill Gates, comparing him to the new Apple "pregnant man" emoji (yes, this is a thing and we wrote about it here), with the caption: "in case u need to lose a boner fast".

You a soap opera fan?

Bill Gates is shorting Telsa.

What a massive hypocrite.

They do sometimes seem to be in their own special world. I can't even imagine what that must be like . . .

They all still sleep, shit, and eat noodles. Mostly.

Word has it that the 6th grade mean girl club is going after the fifth graders' club at recess, behind the oak. I can get you front row tickets for $100 a pop.

:rolleyes:

What an incredibly vapid and juvenile thread.

Word has it that the 6th grade mean girl club is going after the fifth graders' club at recess, behind the oak. I can get you front row tickets for $100 a pop.

:rolleyes:

What an incredibly vapid and juvenile thread.
And mentality. This is the type of thing that infatuates and drives them, and then make threads about the validity of the Intelligence Quotient et al.

Cancel the shorts

View attachment 67387205

LOL damn, if he keeps this up , I may have to go buy a Tesla.

Back
Top Bottom