• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk May Combine Tesla, Space X and Twitter Into New ‘Super Company’

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Whoo baby! Tech lord Musk will be giving the finger to libs from orbit. while they stamp their feet in primitive impotence! :ROFLMAO:

Elon Musk May Combine Tesla, Space X and Twitter Into New ‘Super Company’​

Elon Musk may be laying the groundwork to combine Tesla, SpaceX and Twitter into a new super company.

As the world’s richest man continues his crusade to take over Twitter, Musk registered three new companies on Tuesday in the tax-friendly state of Delaware under variations of the name “X Holdings.”

The three new companies appear to be financial maneuvering as part of Musk’s Twitter bid.

Btw, this new company will be called X Holdings :D

Last edited:
The left will poop the bed like Depp's crazy ex-wife.

That would be a dumb idea. Twitter has virtually no synergies with the other two. Musk shouldn't even be dicking around with Twitter at all. Frankly it's beneath him.

His other companies will change (or are already changing) the world. Nothing he does with Twitter will be worth a damn in comparison.

Pretty soon we'll be paying taxes directly to Elon Musk.

That would be a dumb idea. Twitter has virtually no synergies with the other two. Musk shouldn't even be dicking around with Twitter at all. Frankly it's beneath him.

His other companies will change (or are already changing) the world. Nothing he does with Twitter will be worth a damn in comparison.

He doesn't see it that way. Maybe he needs a new challenge and what he will do with Twitter might change it and other social media platforms for the better.

He doesn't see it that way. Maybe he needs a new challenge and what he will do with Twitter might change it and other social media platforms for the better.
I highly doubt it. But even if he did, changing Twitter for the better wouldn't matter that much. Because Twitter doesn't matter that much.

I suppose if he was looking to change the algorithm to get people to use social media less, that would be a positive change. But I doubt that's what he has in mind.

I highly doubt it. But even if he did, changing Twitter for the better wouldn't matter that much. Because Twitter doesn't matter that much.

I suppose if he was looking to change the algorithm to get people to use social media less, that would be a positive change. But I doubt that's what he has in mind.

Well, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he can pull off what he says he's going to do.
End the woke viral culture.... It's his dream and his money to invest. He has my blessings.

Well, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he can pull off what he says he's going to do.
End the woke viral culture.... It's his dream and his money to invest. He has my blessings.
In the case of Twitter, I propose the optimal moderation policy for society would be to cancel and ban literally everyone. Including me.

In the case of Twitter, I propose the optimal moderation policy for society would be to cancel and ban literally everyone. Including me.
:love:

So far the track record of "free speech" platforms for social media hasn't really worked. The platform either realizes they need to moderate content for a better user experience (e.g. Reddit), or the whole enterprise degenerates into an asshole factory (e.g. Gab, Parler, 4chan).

Maybe some social media platforms could make better decisions about what is and isn't acceptable. But I don't think they can abrogate that responsibility entirely.

Those two crazy nut jobs make the dark comedy War of the Roses look quite tame.

It is obvious to me that the left are really concerned over Musk taking over Twitter because Obama gave a speech yesterday sowing seeds for more government control over speech.

So far the track record of "free speech" platforms for social media hasn't really worked. The platform either realizes they need to moderate content for a better user experience (e.g. Reddit), or the whole enterprise degenerates into an asshole factory (e.g. Gab, Parler, 4chan).

Maybe some social media platforms could make better decisions about what is and isn't acceptable. But I don't think they can abrogate that responsibility entirely.

It is true that free speech is under attack by Big Tech, so anything Musk can do to alleviate this problem will be an asset. I don't think this means he has to get completely rid of user agreements.

So free speech by suppressing speech?

Those two crazy nut jobs make the dark comedy War of the Roses look quite tame.

It is obvious to me that the left are really concerned over Musk taking over Twitter because Obama gave a speech yesterday sowing seeds for more government control over speech.
Of course, leftists are concerned. They fear Musk will succeed in airing all views that disagree with the prevailing progressive consensus....

I'm old enough to remember Tesla in it's infancy and watching cons shit all over him every day about what a lark electric cars are

Whoo baby! Tech lord Musk will be giving the finger to libs from orbit. while they stamp their feet in primitive impotence! :ROFLMAO:

Btw, this new company will be called X Holdings :D
Awesome!!

I bought 5 shares of Tesla stock about a year and a half ago at about $500/share. It's now trading at over $1,000.

I'm gonna be riiiich, biiiitch!!!

It’s a pump and dump scheme, just like his Bitcoin play was.

Why would that be?

It’s the right, especially the idiot OAN, Telegram crowd, that spend years hating Elon Musk because electric cars.

And, believe me, no one on the left cares about Johnny Depp, even if the trial is in Fairfax.

At least Musk can control the tweetscape when the people he sends to die on Barsoom start their death-scream into the brutal Martian bight...

Nope. He will allow all views that are currently being stifled by the woke cancel culture high tech giants.
Yeah, the Neo Nazi's need a platform.

Of course, leftists are concerned. They fear Musk will succeed in airing all views that disagree with the prevailing progressive consensus....
What right-wing views exactly is Twitter not allowing?

Back
Top Bottom