• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk exposes 'secret closet' full of 'stay woke' t-shirts at Twitter HQ

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

Looks like this proves that the Twitter management had an agenda when it came to deciding on who to censor and ban. So good of Elon to finally get rid of that garbage.

Go woke, go broke.

Looks like this proves that the Twitter management had an agenda when it came to deciding on who to censor and ban. So good of Elon to finally get rid of that garbage.

Go woke, go broke.
Twitter's certainly going broke now alright.

Go woke, go broke.
A secret closet full of tee-shirts that say, "#StayWoke". Gee, I wonder why they were there and who put them there.
Is it just me or does this sound like bullshit?

Well, that changes my mind completely then.

A bunch of t-shirts COMPLETELY excuses the way he’s handled this acquisition and treated the people working there.

😂🙄

Keep going Elon! Headhunters everywhere are having a great 4th quarter this year.

Oh wow, they found some t-shirts, I guess that means they were wrong to ban people like Trump who violated their terms of service by using the platform to promote violence and insurrection! Must be related somehow right??

Go woke, go broke.
The owners of Twitter got a MASSIVE multi billion dollar buyout, so I'm not sure where you're getting the "go broke" part. Twitter is definitely not worth anywhere near the 44 billion paid, especially after Elon systemically driving away advertisers and users. Is this "winning" to you? You can pay me a bunch of money if that makes you feel like a winner.

Go woke, go broke.

Wow. I bet he also found a bunch of Starbucks cups and avocado toast crumbs in the trash cans.

Go woke, go broke.
In this case they stayed woke and their stock was purchased for much more than any analyst valued it to be.

The 'secret closet'... Sounds like a horror movie... Lol...

What is a horror is the beating Tesla Stock as taken recently because Musk can't shut up and is acting like a child...

Tesla Stock holders must be thrilled... Lol
THE TWEET IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!!

The 'secret closet'... Sounds like a horror movie... Lol...

What is a horror is the beating Tesla Stock as taken recently because Musk can't shut up and is acting like a child...

Tesla Stock holders must be thrilled... Lol
Folks that shorted Tesla in anticipation of that price drop are.

A secret closet full of tee-shirts that say, "#StayWoke". Gee, I wonder why they were there and who put them there.
Is it just me or does this sound like bullshit?
So Typical... defend the #Stay Woke t-shirts but go ballistic over a MAGA hat ... The stay wokers are a cult!

Wow. I bet he also found a bunch of Starbucks cups and avocado toast crumbs in the trash cans.
Again, imagine if someone found a closet full of MAGA hats secretly stashed at the FBI.... Full on investigation would be called for by the left!!

Lo
Again, imagine if someone found a closet full of MAGA hats secretly stashed at the FBI.... Full on investigation would be called for by the left!!
Lol... You see the difference between the FBI, a government agency... And a private company, Twitter??

Agreed. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, are all ruin by similar 'wokies'. May this entire chain of dominoes fall, never to be heard from again.

Go woke, go broke.
Yep, sure seem that's the case. Take a look at all the companies that have taken 'woke' positions and their financial results, down.
Nobody want's the 'woke', except the 'woke' and the 'woke' want to use any tyrannical means necessary to force on those that don't want it.

Reactions: PoS
So Typical... defend the #Stay Woke t-shirts but go ballistic over a MAGA hat ... The stay wokers are a cult!
Hell are you talking about? Did you reply to the wrong post?

Agreed. Look what this administration made of the border patrol horsemen whipping migrants.

Not surprising, no matter if this is real or staged either way.

Comparing Twitter to the FBI is one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while.

Go woke, go broke.
Woke means being socially conscious of racial issues, equality and responsible behavior/speech. It is a good thing.

Elon is the one who is making twitter go broke. People and advertisers are running from Twitter.

Lo

Lol... You see the difference between the FBI, a government agency... And a private company, Twitter??
Twitter is not a private company by any stretch of the imagination.

Woke means being socially conscious of racial issues, equality and responsible behavior/speech. It is a good thing.

Elon is the one who is making twitter go broke. People and advertisers are running from Twitter.
It is about hatred of the backbone of America. It is about engaging in pogroms against white Christians.

Lol... Is it a government agency?.. Nope... Then comparing the FBI to it makes no sense...
It is effectively an extension of the regime. The legal status of being a private company versus a government agency is meaningless. It is functionally monopoly service subsidized by taxpayer money

Go woke, go broke.

Rotflmao!

This proves what?

Did elon have them printed?

Lol

Proof!!! Proof i tell you! 😆

Back
Top Bottom