• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk and AOC finally worked out their differences.

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

But the video begins with Ocasio-Cortez simply saying, “I’m sorry.”

“Nobody’s perfect,” Musk replied.

“I’m breaking all the rules. I’m breaking all the rules,” the New York Rep. laughed.

“I guess, we might make some mistakes. Who knows?” Musk said.

The video continues as the two share an awkward silence together staring into each other’s eyes.

“I think one of the biggest problems we have in DC is that everyone’s egos are too big,” Ocasio-Cortez giggled.

“I actually prefer to have no titles at all,” Musk replied.

“You’re opening yourself up,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

“I’m just being me,” Musk said as the Representative stared back at him in awe.

Last edited:

But the video begins with Ocasio-Cortez simply saying, “I’m sorry.”​
“Nobody’s perfect,” Musk replied.​
“I’m breaking all the rules. I’m breaking all the rules,” the New York Rep. laughed.​
“I guess, we might make some mistakes. Who knows?” Musk said.​
The video continues as the two share an awkward silence together staring into each other’s eyes.​
“I think one of the biggest problems we have in DC is that everyone’s egos are too big,” Ocasio-Cortez giggled.​
“I actually prefer to have no titles at all,” Musk replied.​
“You’re opening yourself up,” Ocasio-Cortez said.​
“I’m just being me,” Musk said as the Representative stared back at him in awe.​

Saw that video. It was as humorous as it was well done.

But the video begins with Ocasio-Cortez simply saying, “I’m sorry.”

“Nobody’s perfect,” Musk replied.

“I’m breaking all the rules. I’m breaking all the rules,” the New York Rep. laughed.

“I guess, we might make some mistakes. Who knows?” Musk said.

The video continues as the two share an awkward silence together staring into each other’s eyes.

“I think one of the biggest problems we have in DC is that everyone’s egos are too big,” Ocasio-Cortez giggled.

“I actually prefer to have no titles at all,” Musk replied.

“You’re opening yourself up,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

“I’m just being me,” Musk said as the Representative stared back at him in awe.

Have they set a wedding date yet?

But the video begins with Ocasio-Cortez simply saying, “I’m sorry.”​
“Nobody’s perfect,” Musk replied.​
“I’m breaking all the rules. I’m breaking all the rules,” the New York Rep. laughed.​
“I guess, we might make some mistakes. Who knows?” Musk said.​
The video continues as the two share an awkward silence together staring into each other’s eyes.​
“I think one of the biggest problems we have in DC is that everyone’s egos are too big,” Ocasio-Cortez giggled.​
“I actually prefer to have no titles at all,” Musk replied.​
“You’re opening yourself up,” Ocasio-Cortez said.​
“I’m just being me,” Musk said as the Representative stared back at him in awe.​

Very well done.

Back
Top Bottom