• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk accuses AOC of hitting on him after she warned of Twitter-fueled hate crimes

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The richest man in the world accused a member of Congress of hitting on him by warning that his leadership of social media app Twitter would lead to a future "explosion of hate crimes."

"Tired of having to collectively stress about what explosion of hate crimes is happening [because] some billionaire with an ego problem unilaterally controls a massive communication platform and skews it because Tucker Carlson or Peter Thiel took him to dinner and made him feel special," Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) tweeted about Musk's buying of Twitter.

"Stop hitting on me, I’m really shy," Musk replied.

Ocasio-Cortez has been harshly critical of the role of billionaires in America.

snip

The richest man in the world accused a member of Congress of hitting on him by warning that his leadership of social media app Twitter would lead to a future "explosion of hate crimes."

"Tired of having to collectively stress about what explosion of hate crimes is happening [because] some billionaire with an ego problem unilaterally controls a massive communication platform and skews it because Tucker Carlson or Peter Thiel took him to dinner and made him feel special," Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) tweeted about Musk's buying of Twitter.

snip
Entitled assholes are gonna act like entitled assholes.

snip
Musk strays further and further from his sphere of influence.👎

snip
I think he's sorta trolling her from a previous yo-yo statement she made:

Oh I just read he has had several wives and has 6 kids between all of those women.

Oh geez, I thought that kooky attention whore he was dating was giving him some.
Guess not.
Oh...Grimes, that's it...I forgot her name.
So, he's not getting any from her anymore?

AOC should stick to sexually harassing men and women of her own kind. There I've said it please don't judge me too harshly.

Y'all collectively speaking are super entertaining

OK, but gay in a good way - right? ;)
Yeah, I personally don't care. It's kind of how he carries himself per say. Guess my gaydar isn't good.

That woman AOC is clearly melting...

i-am-melting.jpg

snip
This dude has some wishful thinking problems to work out. His next stop should be a 36 month visit to a therapist.

Notice how the media manipulates the left to turn on a person, all together at one time, like a violent mob.

Look at all the anti-Musk hate articles out there this week and then listen to these yobs screaming.

Back
Top Bottom