• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk accuses AOC of hitting on him after she warned of Twitter-fueled hate crimes

The richest man in the world accused a member of Congress of hitting on him by warning that his leadership of social media app Twitter would lead to a future "explosion of hate crimes."
"Tired of having to collectively stress about what explosion of hate crimes is happening [because] some billionaire with an ego problem unilaterally controls a massive communication platform and skews it because Tucker Carlson or Peter Thiel took him to dinner and made him feel special," Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) tweeted about Musk's buying of Twitter.
"Stop hitting on me, I’m really shy," Musk replied.
Ocasio-Cortez has been harshly critical of the role of billionaires in America.
snip
1651378020405.png

Men can compete is women's sports, kindergarteners should be taught that they might not be a boy/girl, some Dr. Seuss books should be kept in the restricted section of the library, parents aren't allowed to question or be part of decision-making in schools, illegal immigration out of control, economy tanking, looming recession, riots, "lawful" mass theft, typhus, tuberculosis and other diseases rampant in homeless "tent" cities....

Sounds amazing.

Men can compete is women's sports, kindergarteners should be taught that they might not be a boy/girl, some Dr. Seuss books should be kept in the restricted section of the library, parents aren't allowed to question or be part of decision-making in schools, illegal immigration out of control, economy tanking, looming recession, riots, "lawful" mass theft, typhus, tuberculosis and other diseases rampant in homeless "tent" cities....

Sounds amazing.
Yes, M'Lady...

No, I base that on his actions.
Like what? All the sudden leftists hate Musk simply because he bought an internet company and promised to make it an arena of free speech. Looks like its the actions of you libs that are demonstrating who is and isnt for freedom of speech in this country.

That no one in BLM was part of the riots? It was all white guys pretending to be BLM protesters?
BLM....Buying Large Mansions,

Like what? All the sudden leftists hate Musk simply because he bought an internet company and promised to make it an arena of free speech. Looks like its the actions of you libs that are demonstrating who is and isnt for freedom of speech in this country.
I don't hate Musk. I just think he's out of touch with the real world

is it too complicated???
the post is about tRump versus Sanders...
is a guy versus an old guy...
-peace and let us look into a reading composition check-up...
1651492640918.png

Most people with that much money are. He is a very innovative man though.
Innovative in some sectors, not so innovative in others. He needs to concentrate more on getting that truck out that has a good amount of preorders, but he hasn't been able to complete it. He also needs to concentrate more on the semi that the company was working on....those are things that are far more important than his beef with that kid on Twitter.

My impression was that the left (or maybe progressives?), particularly the younger generations, just hate billionaires in general.
You don't see a problem with one person having 90% of the money, leaving everyone else to scrabble for a piece of the 10% he leaves?

You don't see a problem with one person having 90% of the money, leaving everyone else to scrabble for a piece of the 10% he leaves?
I do, and the reason you mentioned is also the biggest reason why the younger liberal leaning generations don't like billionaires either. It seems like there are very few people who have accumulated that much wealth without having exploited others and creating massive inequality.

Perhaps that's more an indication of the quality of your humor?
Nope...it's an indication that leftist have an attention span of about 30 minutes.

Musk and other billionaires are not as cool as they like to be ......just very damn stupid. Maybe some women help them be stupid ......smart women know a good lay if they want one.

Back
Top Bottom