• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ELON HAS ALREADY FREED MTG, LAUREN, MADISON AND MATT. Check out their first tweets below...

Can someone summarize what happened about any relation between Musk and Twitter restoring access for right-wing liars?

Can someone summarize what happened about any relation between Musk and Twitter restoring access for right-wing liars?
This entire thing is only about one liar. Donald Trump.

Proof that Twitter was blocking people because of politics!

Oh my...........

Screaming fits starting very soon!

I have trouble imagining anything more profoundly stupid than declaring that a private person buying a public company and reversing its management's prior decisions is proof that it was "blocking people because of politics".

😂

But then, Trumpists probably couldn't come up with any comments if they didn't automatically assume that anything perceivable as negative that happens to one of them happened specifically because someone wanted to hurt a Trumpist or make them look bad.

I have trouble imagining anything more profoundly stupid than declaring that a private person buying a public company and reversing its management's prior decisions is proof that it was "blocking people because of politics".

😂
We understand....... so upset that Musk owns Twitter. Really no one cares about the silly upset.

Oh my...........

blocking these asshole sis good thing for your brand.

Rep. Anthony Sabatini
@AnthonySabatini

Elon Musk must be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom

Just like Limbaugh...

“It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponised as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Limbaugh said on his Monday show. “Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.

Oh my...........

Joe Concha
@JoeConchaTV

Airports should be packed today with all of those people threatening to leave the country if Elon Musk acquires Twitter.

Rep. Anthony Sabatini
@AnthonySabatini

Elon Musk must be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom

We understand....... so upset that Musk owns Twitter. Really no one cares about the silly upset.
View attachment 67387462

MUSK owns Twitter! We are not safe anymore!! o_O
:eek::oops:

Five posts in a 19 post thread!

Having ONLY left-wing liars allowed to lie on Twitter showed extreme bias and goes against the American principle of FREEDOM OF SPEACH !....

It is also a SMART business decision! Because once Trump gets back on and start calling out all the people on the left , Twitter's going to Blow Up!
A lot of libs heads are going to start exploding, gap the popcorn ;)

Back
Top Bottom