• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon’s Word Is News

Musk has caused such a tsunami of spaz through the Left since he bought that stake in Twitter, whatever he says now has become big news because of the reactions it gets.

Musk has caused such a tsunami of spaz through the Left since he bought that stake in Twitter, whatever he says now has become big news because of the reactions it gets.
ok

You look at what you think is "the left" while we look at a "call and response" cycle that sounds just like Trump.
Yeah I know, you love *45.

Musk’s doodle makes the banner!

a View attachment 67388165

It's not his doodle. A cartoonist actually owns the copyrights to the cartoon. If you want you can buy a coffee mug with the cartoon on it.

Musk simply made a Twitter post about it because he can relate to the "me" character of the meme.

It's not his doodle. A cartoonist actually owns the copyrights to the cartoon.

Musk simply made a post about it because he can relate to the "me" character of the meme.
…..and FOX NEWS use it as a source. Way to miss the point…..

So what? Free country. It's not Musk's doodle. Get it right...

You can't read a book by it's cover. Headlines (and Banners) are only meant to grab someone's attention. You have to actually listen to the talking head to know the context.

You can't read a book by it's cover. Headlines (and Banners) are only meant to grab someone's attention. You have to actually listen to the talking head to know the context.

Well, 2/3 of the squadron has chimed in, how you been, OIA?

It looks like many of the recent Musk threads in DP were started by conservatives.

Was your point to post about Musk posting an accurate meme? Because that's the point that's being made here.

Was your point to post about Musk posting an accurate meme? Because that's the point that's being made here.
Thanks for clearing up the confusion….

Fox News and Twitter arent the left. They do get big reactions from the right, though, being the only sources that rightists tap for news.

And such wood on the right………….

Twitter arent the left.
I'll have what you're smoking. Twitter is most definitely left, and how Twitter employees are literally having existential crises over Musk buying it, and many leftist talking heads and media, proves that quite soundly. Your denial is quite hilarious.

I'll have what you're smoking. Twitter is most definitely left, and how Twitter employees are literally having existential crises over Musk buying it, and many leftist talking heads and media, proves that quite soundly. Your denial is quite hilarious.
Its a subtle thing, so no wonder you missed it. I didnt say Twitter wasnt left, I said Twitter wasnt THE left. Neither is Fox and those are where the big reactions are.
Understand?

And, the number of DP threads about Musk started by conservatives doesn't support the "tsunami of spaz through the left" observation.

Back
Top Bottom