• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elizabeth Warren - The Dems are going to Screw Themselves Again

Democrats need to stop cowering before Trump.

If you're talking about me, pal you're way off base. I want to win this election and doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the true definition of insanity.

I know what I am and I don't give a **** if you think I'm a coward. Add something helpful to show you care about winning the next election or stay the **** away from me.

She called herself native. Yes, I am sure. She opened the door.

First: She never called herself a "native." Second: Using "Pocahontas" as slur is very insulting to Native Americans. Trump is an azzhole.

If you're talking about me, pal you're way off base. I want to win this election and doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the true definition of insanity.

I know what I am and I don't give a **** if you think I'm a coward. Add something helpful to show you care about winning the next election or stay the **** away from me.

Honestly, you lost me. What is it you're arguing for?

First: She never called herself a "native." Second: Using "Pocahontas" as slur is very insulting to Native Americans. Trump is an azzhole.

She opened the door. This is about Warren and what she stands for. Don't distract by making one more thing about Trump. If she has anything to offer, anything at all, she needs to be her own person, stand behind her convictions, instead of hiding behind Trump's failures.

She opened the door. This is about Warren and what she stands for. Don't distract by making one more thing about Trump. If she has anything to offer, anything at all, she needs to be her own person, stand behind her convictions, instead of hiding behind Trump's failures.

No idea what you're talking about.

Warren. I like her, but she waded into that BS about her being part Native American. There are going to be ****ing "Pocahontas" posters pasted over everything from now until 2020 when she loses.

Pick someone cool and without baggage Dems! One of the San Antonio twins, Gavin Newsom, Tulsi Gabbard, ANYONE BUT SOMEONE WITH TONS OF EASY PICKINGS LIKE ELIZABETH WARREN. Sure, whoever runs the GOP dirty tricksters will find something, but it won't be as easy as it will be with Warren.

When they tilted the scales for HRC against Bernie they totally ****ed themselves. They're about to do it again.

I feel powerless to stop it. So depressing.

Hell...I'd be tempted to vote for Tulsi if she wins the Dem ticket.

So many viable candidates to run against Trump. Warren isn’t one of them. Next contestant.

Back
Top Bottom