• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elizabeth Warren ripped into Ted Cruz

azgreg

Chicks dig the long ball
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethW...38471053686/10153708582078687/?type=3&theater

Yesterday, Ted Cruz sent a campaign fundraising email whining about the “significant sacrifice” he’s made to run for President. He whined about facing constant attacks, nonexistent family time, his limited health and sleep, and having no personal time.
Are you kidding me? We’re supposed to pity him because trying to be the leader of the free world is hard?! I’ve got two words for you, Ted: Boo hoo.

He's such an easy target though.

Her attacks against Trump were first rate, IMO.

But this is a bit much to me.

I am no fan of Cruz at all...but, although it sounded a tad whiny; I also though his remarks seemed relatively sincere. I imagine the complaints he has are legitimate and that there are sacrifices to be made.

This is the first I have heard him complaining about them in many, many months...so I am going to cut him some slack. The guy is human after all.

I think Warren is being too hard on the guy. Especially considering she is not even running despite the fact millions of Americans practically begged her to do so.
At least he is sacrificing for his country (and his ego), all she is doing is insulting from the sidelines.

Nope...lost a bit of respect for her on this.

I wonder if Pocohontas Warren isn't lobbying for the Vice-Presidency. She would fit right in with her fellow Marxist liar, Lady Cankles.

Daaaaaang. She got her war paint on!

I wonder if Pocohontas Warren isn't lobbying for the Vice-Presidency. She would fit right in with her fellow Marxist liar, Lady Cankles.
She would've paired well with Biden.

I always felt this was the Dem's winning ticket.

Her attacks against Trump were first rate, IMO.

But this is a bit much to me.

I am no fan of Cruz at all...but, although it sounded a tad whiny; I also though his remarks seemed relatively sincere. I imagine the complaints he has are legitimate and that there are sacrifices to be made.

This is the first I have heard him complaining about them in many, many months...so I am going to cut him some slack. The guy is human after all.

I think Warren is being too hard on the guy. Especially considering she is not even running despite the fact millions of Americans practically begged her to do so.
At least he is sacrificing for his country (and his ego), all she is doing is insulting from the sidelines.

Nope...lost a bit of respect for her on this.
I on the other hand see Cruz' remarks as propaganda, placed there to evoke empathy and support in his followers.

'Support' of course, means 'votes'.

Cruz like all the others made a choice it goes with the territory.

I on the other hand see Cruz' remarks as propaganda, placed there to evoke empathy and support in his followers.

Cruz is on his heels now, she is on him for that. Cruz also felt he had to address and defend his running around lobbying for delegates in second round vote at a convention which I don't think came across well either.
Whether its super delegates with the dems or the states the reps have that completely ignore what the people vote for like a few that the gop have people don't like the sketchy primary processes going on in both parties.

Of course it was for sympathy. Everything in politics is done for a self-serving reason at that level, IMO.

But if it is accurate, I see nothing truly wrong with it.

If Warren was campaigning as well and had not complained...then okay.

As it is, sitting at home, I think she went a tad too far.

Hillary is a Marxist? As in Harpo?

You don't know much about Clinton or about Warren or about Marxism or possibly all of the three.

It would be astounding if Warren wanted to be Hillary's VP. Why would she want to be?

Maybe you should just continue to vote as you're told and not worry about politics.

Fake-A-Hontas
Cruz screwed up. He should have lied about being an Indian. Hell...it got her elected to congress (Of course...it helped that in addition to lying about being an Indian she also buried her conservative history)...with him being Latino AND an Indian...well that might have given him a push to the presidency.

She would've paired well with Biden.

I always felt this was the Dem's winning ticket.

I can just see that--the Delaware Dunce and Liz "Pocohontas" Warren. The other phony Indian that comes to mind is Ward "Talking Bull" Churchill, the America-hating Communist professor who (like B. Hussein Obama's preacher of twenty years) blamed this country for the 9/11 attacks on it. He thought the people murdered in the World Trade Center got what they had coming. He famously called them "little Eichmanns," meaning that like the Nazi war criminal, they had facilitated the workings of an evil system--in this case, capitalism. After the tribe Churchill claimed to belong to had written enough letters to Colorado Boulder emphasizing that he had never been one of them, even that Little Red Schoolhouse finally had to show him the door.

I can just see that--the Delaware Dunce and Liz "Pocohontas" Warren. The other phony Indian that comes to mind is Ward "Talking Bull" Churchill, the America-hating Communist professor who (like B. Hussein Obama's preacher of twenty years) blamed this country for the 9/11 attacks on it. He thought the people murdered in the World Trade Center got what they had coming. He famously called them "little Eichmanns," meaning that like the Nazi war criminal, they had facilitated the workings of an evil system--in this case, capitalism. After the tribe Churchill claimed to belong to had written enough letters to Colorado Boulder emphasizing that he had never been one of them, even that Little Red Schoolhouse finally had to show him the door.

And the two of them are still leaps and bounds better than anyone the GOP has put up in the last two elections plus this one.

Dude, that hate agenda you have working renders your posts incomprehensible. You're all over the map and you haven't been making any sense. It might help you to limit your hatred to one person per post, unless your goal was to get as much hatred as you could in a short paragraph.

One post: "Delaware Dunce", "Pocahontas Warren", "B. Hussien Obama", "Talking Bull Churchill", "American hating communist", "9/11", "Nazis", "Little Eichmanns", "evil system..in this case capitalism" and "Little Red Schoolhouse" all in 4 sentences! If you had only added one additional sentence you probably could have worked in "Paddies", "Jews", "Muslims", "Queers", "Niggers" and "Mexicans". It wouldn't have detracted from the pap and drivel you posted in the previous 4 sentences.

yeah we'd have the Harpy harridan male hating bitch team for sure.

cankles and Lieyawatha

And the two of them are still leaps and bounds better than anyone the GOP has put up in the last two elections plus this one.

are you serious? Romney is far smarter than either and actually has accomplished something outside of politics.

Dude, that hate agenda you have working renders your posts incomprehensible. You're all over the map and you haven't been making any sense. It might help you to limit your hatred to one person per post, unless your goal was to get as much hatred as you could in a short paragraph.

One post: "Delaware Dunce", "Pocahontas Warren", "B. Hussien Obama", "Talking Bull Churchill", "American hating communist", "9/11", "Nazis", "Little Eichmanns", "evil system..in this case capitalism" and "Little Red Schoolhouse" all in 4 sentences! If you had only added one additional sentence you probably could have worked in "Paddies", "Jews", "Muslims", "Queers", "Niggers" and "Mexicans". It wouldn't have detracted from the pap and drivel you posted in the previous 4 sentences.

I am sure lots of people who read my posts here understand them just fine. What really is making you pouty is that I called out several Marxists or fellow travelers in the public eye for the sorry mutts they are. It peeves you to see anyone recall what these bastards said and did. Some of the specimens I mentioned--"God Damn America" Wright, Churchill, Obama--are anti-American Marxist liars. Pocohontas Warren is a Marxist liar who faked being an Indian so she could get preferential treatment as a member of a minority when applying to graduate schools. I don't know that Biden hates this country, but no doubt he is the stupidest person ever to make it through Syracuse Law School or serve as Vice-President of this country.

Those last derogatory terms you saw fit to write are yours, not mine. And I'm not at all surprised to see you use them. Most pseudo-liberals I had the misfortune to have to associate with in graduate school harbored a lot of racial animosity, which they were always trying to cover up by bleating about social justice and equality, and by accusing conservatives of the very sentiments they themselves held. But get a few drinks in these leftist fakes at a party, and they regularly would start slinging around epithets like the ones you used.

Back
Top Bottom