• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elizabeth Warren listed race as 'American Indian' in newly revealed Texas State Bar card from 1986

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
And the FARCE that is Fauxcahontas's "Presidential Campaign" continues to be a source of COMIC RELIEF, as the pathological, "stolen ethnicity" poseur has now been exposed in , yet ANOTHER, lie about her race.

Looking for revelations that she claimed to be a Wounded Knee survivor any day now... :lamo

Elizabeth Warren listed race as 'American Indian' in newly revealed Texas State Bar card from 1986

Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren indicated that her race was "American Indian" in a handwritten registration form filed in 1986 with the Texas State Bar, according to a new report on Tuesday that documents the presidential hopeful's efforts to identify as a minority during her earliest days as a law professor.

The revelation, initially reported by The Washington Post, is the first known instance of Warren claiming Native American ancestry in an official document or in her own handwriting. It threatened to add more ammunition to already-frequent attacks by Republicans, including President Trump, deriding Warren for claiming such ancestry to bolster her academic career.

Warren's office, questioned by The Post, did not dispute the authenticity of the bar card.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/el...newly-revealed-texas-state-bar-card-from-1986
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fauxcahontas goose.jpg

Amazing that the only thing that could make conservatives hate Warren more than they already do is finding out she has a minority heritage in her background. Why is it always about race with you people?

You can't beat her on the issues so you pretend not being pure-bred makes her basically Hitler. Keep raging over this nonsense.

Amazing that the only thing that could make conservatives hate Warren more than they already do is finding out she has a minority heritage in her background. Why is it always about race with you people?

You can't beat her on the issues so you pretend not being pure-bred makes her basically Hitler. Keep raging over this nonsense.

These angry ass old white men seem quite afraid of her it seems

Amazing that the Lying Left keeps trying to pretend that Warren has any reasonable amount of Native American DNA, when , in fact, according to her OWN , FAILED DNA TEST, she has more in common with a SPONGE...and has been LYING ABOUT IT HER ENTIRE LIFE.

1/1024. Get real.

fauxcahonats DNA test blowup.jpg

Let me know when she SURRENDERS HER OWN WEALTH for "REDISTRIBUTION" as well.

Last edited:
And the FARCE that is Fauxcahontas's "Presidential Campaign" continues to be a source of COMIC RELIEF, as the pathological, "stolen ethnicity" poseur has now been exposed in , yet ANOTHER, lie about her race.

Looking for revelations that she claimed to be a Wounded Knee survivor any day now... :lamo

Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren indicated that her race was "American Indian" in a handwritten registration form filed in 1986 with the Texas State Bar, according to a new report on Tuesday that documents the presidential hopeful's efforts to identify as a minority during her earliest days as a law professor.

The revelation, initially reported by The Washington Post, is the first known instance of Warren claiming Native American ancestry in an official document or in her own handwriting. It threatened to add more ammunition to already-frequent attacks by Republicans, including President Trump, deriding Warren for claiming such ancestry to bolster her academic career.

Warren's office, questioned by The Post, did not dispute the authenticity of the bar card.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/el...newly-revealed-texas-state-bar-card-from-1986
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 67249812

OK. :shrug:

Amazing that the Lying Left keeps trying to pretend that Warren has any reasonable amount of Native American DNA, when , in fact, according to her OWN , FAILED DNA TEST, she has more in common with a SPONGE...and has been LYING ABOUT IT HER ENTIRE LIFE.

1/1024. Get real.

Let me know when she SURRENDERS HER OWN WEALTH for "REDISTRIBUTION" as well.

Look how angry you are over a completely meaningless race definition. What would you have us do, Obersturmführer? Administer DNA tests to all Americans and only give the "racially pure" your stamp of approval?

"Uh oh, Johnny, you're only 1/3rd white, get your ass to the back of the bus!!"

Warren apparently felt that it would be beneficial to self-identify as a 'woman of color'. She has asserted that it was in order to more easily make social connections with similar folks.

These angry ass old white men seem quite afraid of her it seems

Excuse me? Yes...the revelation of,, yet, ANOTHER LIE about here heritage in Warren's history = "afraid of her".

laugh til it hurts.jpg

My maternal grandfather was a FULL-BLOODED OTTAWA from Canada and the UP...OOOPS!!

And I haven't spent my life trying to EXPLOIT MY BLOODLINES, unlike Warren's IMAGINARY HERITAGE.

View attachment 67249812

Agreed that the whole "Elizabeth Warren claims Native American heritage" meme is only good for comic relief.

Look how angry you are over a completely meaningless race definition. What would you have us do, Obersturmführer? Administer DNA tests to all Americans and only give the "racially pure" your stamp of approval?

"Uh oh, Johnny, you're only 1/3rd white, get your ass to the back of the bus!!"

Look how desperate you are to pretend my AMUSEMENT = "anger".

Lameass, stale ALINSKY BULL**** is your only response?

Why not comment on WARREN's history of LIES?

Everyone has minority heritage in their background. Imagine the sheer number of white people that would be claiming native-american ancestry, if you wanted to be consistent. Nothing justify's warren's actions here. She tried to sell her 1% ancestry for political points(and apparantly, for a job in law too).

Warren apparently felt that it would be beneficial to self-identify as a 'woman of color'. She has asserted that it was in order to more easily make social connections with similar folks.

She LIED to advance herself....and it has become the laughable Karma Bomb of her life...

Another thread from the “So What?” column of politics.

File it next to Comet Ping Pong, Benghazi, and Seth Rich. If you reach Vince Foster’s suicide, you’re in the wrong cabinet. That one is for conservative loonies of last decade.

Everyone has minority heritage in their background. Imagine the sheer number of white people that would be claiming native-american ancestry, if you wanted to be consistent. Nothing justify's warren's actions here. She tried to sell her 1% ancestry for political points(and apparantly, for a job in law too).

Racial distinctions are completely arbitrary and pointless. Your desire to put everybody into categories and mock people that aren't pure enough is firmly anti-American and rejected.

Your butt hurt anger is apparent as well as your fearing warren. She lives rent free in your racist head :lamo

Her "tribe" has disowned/denied her from the getgo.

I wonder whose tribe she was claiming to be a part of in Texas....Commanche? ;)

Your butt hurt anger is apparent as well as your fearing warren. She lives rent free in your racist head :lamo

Yes...laughing hysterically at yet ANOTHER EXPOSED "ETHNICITY LIE" of Warren's = "I'm afraid". :lamo

Another thread from the “So What?” column of politics.

File it next to Comet Ping Pong, Benghazi, and Seth Rich. If you reach Vince Foster’s suicide, you’re in the wrong cabinet. That one is for conservative loonies of last decade.

Another response from the "HURRY UP AND DEFLECT from the EMBARRASSING (for you) FACTS!!!" column of the DP Left.

Excuse me? Yes...the revelation of,, yet, ANOTHER LIE about here heritage in Warren's history = "afraid of her".

View attachment 67249819

My maternal grandfather was a FULL-BLOODED OTTAWA from Canada and the UP...OOOPS!!

And I haven't spent my life trying to EXPLOIT MY BLOODLINES, unlike Warren's IMAGINARY HERITAGE.

Yeah you sound afraid.....Warren doesn't care much what a bunch of angry old white men think anyway

Racial distinctions are completely arbitrary and pointless. Your desire to put everybody into categories and mock people that aren't pure enough is firmly anti-American and rejected.

Wow, are you BAFFLED.

It is WARREN who sought to CATEGORIZE HERSELF RACIALLY...FOR HER OWN BENEFIT, except SHE WAS LYING ABOUT IT...not I.

What kind of person spends their time trawling through historic dusty files looking for dirt?

Yes, my ongoing amusement and pointed RIDICULING HER at the Karmic Meltdown of her lifetime of lies is clearly indicative of "FEAR". :2rofll:

Looks like WARREN IS THE RACIST, not I...and I have ACTUAL Native American heritage...1/4 OTTAWA.

Oooops!!

Back
Top Bottom