• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elizabeth Warren listed race as 'American Indian' in newly revealed Texas State Bar card from 1986

Yes, there are lots and lots of things to criticize Trump for. One of them is having mocked a disabled reporter. We all saw it on national TV. Another is having claimed that he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating. The "great piece of ass" story is well known, as well as the "grab them by the *****" story. He also supported a "zero tolerance" policy that led to taking children from their parents, putting them in detention centers that where the government paid hundreds of dollars per night per kid to "contractors" who profited from misery. Trump, great "conservative" that he claims to be, also supported a tax cut that raised the deficit back into the trillion dollar range. There is the government shutdown he now wants to blame on Democrats. There's his statement about the white supremacists in Charlottesville. Indeed, there are many legitimate complaints against the Trump Administration.

Try to stay on topic, please.

Oh my, many decades ago somebody didn't check the arbitrary box you want them to check on a form! Better call the race police and take her to race court!

I didn't pay close attention, but did the Senator derive any benefit by answering the question as she did? If so, would that make it arbitrary?

Next thing you know, someone will start asking about citizenship on census forms or making an arbitrary selection about a past felony on a gun purchase form.

Oh my, many decades ago somebody didn't check the arbitrary box you want them to check on a form! Better call the race police and take her to race court!

You are out, your attempt at dodge ball failed and you got smacked. Is a sheep a race?

So you say history is littered with lying Democrats? You didn't have to go that far, we already knew.

No, I'm not saying that.

You don't need to plop whatever I say into your "Smallvoice needs to feel good by pretending that other people are saying imaginary things" box.

When you're thinking clearly, just go back and respond to what I actually said.

Or don't respond at all.

Both are good by me.

No, I'm not saying that.

You don't need to plop whatever I say into your "Smallvoice needs to feel good by pretending that other people are saying imaginary things" box.

When you're thinking clearly, just go back and respond to what I actually said.

Or don't respond at all.

Both are good by me.

That IS what you said. You just don't seem to be able to get it across. OBTW, I don't "need to feel" good about calling out nonsense when I see it. That is sufficient in itself to provide that satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom