• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elizabeth Warren is ready – in more ways than one

She is a major politician.

If you do NOT assume she is a liar, you are, IMO, staggeringly naive...no offense intended.

My guess is she lies less then most in her position. But to assume she is honest is laughable to me.

Imo, one should always assume EVERYTHING a politician says is a lie until they prove it is not.

In this case, it is guilty until proven innocent.

By that reasoning it should have been assumed Obama was lying about being a legitimate Americans citizen fit to be President until he showed his birth certificate. In any case, the sole evidence presented for Warren being a liar has been the American Indian claim. This accusation has boiled down to a "he said/she said" thing that would have in any reasonable situation made people shrug and say "hell if I know" rather than jump in and shout "LIAR!"

Can you fathom that Warren lying about her ethnicity for 11 years is not the same as telling a minor lie? It provides insight to her core being, she is either deeply dishonest, or mentally ill.

Your insistence on her being a liar without being able to present any argument is no different than insisting that Curiel is a member of La Raza. You'll just repeat it because without that narrative, you have nothing.

There is a special committee on aging? What a load of bollocks. We all age.

What's next?

A special committee on eating? A special committee on breathing? A Special committee on bowel movements?

:roll:

Why not have a Special Committee on Useless Committee's?

Just call it what it is...a group of useless Senators who want to appear concerned about seniors so as to get their votes.

A Committee on Aging... :rofl

There's really just something about Warren that really brings out the derp in her detractors. It must be similar to those "non-physical cues" that Trump cultists like to go on about."

By that reasoning it should have been assumed Obama was lying about being a legitimate Americans citizen fit to be President until he showed his birth certificate. In any case, the sole evidence presented for Warren being a liar has been the American Indian claim. This accusation has boiled down to a "he said/she said" thing that would have in any reasonable situation made people shrug and say "hell if I know" rather than jump in and shout "LIAR!"

I assumed the federal authorities had determined Obama's legality for becoming POTUS long before he Nov. 2008. The authorities would be in mega trouble if Obama became POTUS and was subsequently proven to be ineligible.

As for the other things, believe them all you wish. I choose not to trust any of them on anything until they prove it.

And as for Warren being whatever you are talking about...I could not care much less what she is and/or was. I care about where she stands on issues. What she (or any politician) does/did in her private life holds little interest for me.
If it's illegal, the authorities can handle it. And if it isn't, it's none of my business.

Good day.

Both Bernie and Warren pick "easy" platforms to run on.
Whether or not they actually work or are a functional reliable solution, doesn't matter.
The only difference between Bernie and Warren is, in my opinion, that Bernie believes it while Warren wants you to think she believes it.

Life, the economy, people are more complicated than "free college" or "get the banks."

First, why don't you think she believes what she says? Second, a large reason things are so complicated for people is due to the banks hijacking this country via policy.

There's really just something about Warren that really brings out the derp in her detractors. It must be similar to those "non-physical cues" that Trump cultists like to go on about."

No idea what you are talking about.

The only thing I can think of is you think I am a detractor trying to invent negatives to say about her.

Wrong. I was simply commenting on the absurdity of the committee in question.

I am neither rep nor dem...I detest both parties.

I disagree with where she stands on most issues. But she seems more decent then most important politicians. I'd much prefer she was the first female POTUS rather then Clinton.

Can you fathom that Warren lying about her ethnicity for 11 years is not the same as telling a minor lie? It provides insight to her core being, she is either deeply dishonest, or mentally ill.

You mean a minor lie like the one Reagan told about not trading arms for hostages...or diverting money to the Contras?

Or do you mean a minor lie like insisting Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

Wake up. Stop making a mockery of your screen name.

First, why don't you think she believes what she says? Second, a large reason things are so complicated for people is due to the banks hijacking this country via policy.

She chose to endorse Hillary, should be a gigantic red flag.
She doesn't have to endorse anyone, but especially one of the worst offenders in the "paid shill" department.

I don't believe she will do anything to change ethical problems with this, but as long as she says the right things, she'll get a pass and fawning praise.

V.A. Shiva sent Elizabeth Warren a 23&Me DNA kit for her birthday.
The liberal senator claimed she was American Indian to push her ahead in her career.
She isn’t.

And her GOP opponent called her on it.

But the hapless dopes of Massachusetts will vote her in regardless of how many lies she spews out of her Alinsky mouth.

Sitting Bullsh*t is probably hitting the firewater pretty heavily today.

Chatter is increasing regarding the possibility of Warren becoming Clinton's running mate, and Warren is doing little to dispel that notion. This surprises me. I have said multiple times now that Warren can do far more as Senator than as Vice President. So assuming that Clinton is elected, and assuming that Clinton isn't eventually forced to step down for some reason I can't possibly imagine at this time, what could Warren do as VP that she can't do much better, and for much longer, as Senator?

While it's true that she can be the tie breaker in a Senate Vote, as Senator she has sat on the...
  • Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
  • Subcommittee on Economic Policy (Ranking Member)
  • Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
  • Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment
  • Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
  • Subcommittee on Primary Health and Retirement Security
  • Special Committee on Aging
  • United States Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
  • United States Senate Energy Subcommittee on Energy

All of which carries a fantastic amount of influence.

The only practical consideration I can imagine is she feels that Trump is a legitimate threat and her addition to the ticket would help counter that possibility.

Elizabeth Warren is ready -- in more ways than one | MSNBC

Plz be TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V.A. Shiva sent Elizabeth Warren a 23&Me DNA kit for her birthday.
The liberal senator claimed she was American Indian to push her ahead in her career.
She isn’t.

And her GOP opponent called her on it.

But the hapless dopes of Massachusetts will vote her in regardless of how many lies she spews out of her Alinsky mouth.

Sitting Bullsh*t is probably hitting the firewater pretty heavily today.
She did. And she was wrong in doing so. That's was dishonest and boneheaded. And conservatives belch forth that example whenever her name comes up. Do you know why they keep belching forth that single example? Because that's all there is to point at regarding character issues. That single issue, there is nothing else. (We're talking character issues, not disagreements in ideology or policy.)

Seems that would be relatively refreshing. It's not like others where there's a smorgasbord of issues from which to choose...

As the Democratic Party careens ever further to the hard left, where there are fewer and fewer voters to be had, according the well known population bell curve, Warren is offered up as a viable solution to gain enough votes to elected to high office.

Such fiction and delusion almost writes itself. :roll:

Really now. :shrug:

Have the Democratic Party and the Democratic electorate learned nothing from the Obama experience?

Stunning Graph Shows the Wrecking Ball Obama Has Taken to the Democrat Party
Matthew K. Burke November 13, 2016
http://politistick.com/stunning-graph-shows-wrecking-ball-obama-taken-democrat-party/

Dems_2_Percent.jpg

Last edited:
Plz be TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread was necro'd from a year ago, and the post today has nothing to do with the original thread subject. ;)

Back
Top Bottom