• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[Massachusetts] Elizabeth Warren and Ed Markey

UniqueMe199780

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
There is no doubt that Markey and his colleague Warren are two influential liberal senators today. The bills they have put forth and sponsored are quite disgusting and discriminatory against straights. From transgender bathroom bills to other LGBT issues, they have advanced the homosexual agenda, leaving the heterosexual crowd in the dust. I am deeply disappointed to call these two my senators....

There is no doubt that Markey and his colleague Warren are two influential liberal senators today. The bills they have put forth and sponsored are quite disgusting and discriminatory against straights. From transgender bathroom bills to other LGBT issues, they have advanced the homosexual agenda, leaving the heterosexual crowd in the dust. I am deeply disappointed to call these two my senators....

How, as in exactly, has the "heterosexual crowd" lost representation or rights?

What is this homosexual agenda you speak of?

What is this homosexual agenda you speak of?
I'd rather he clue me in on what is this "straight agenda" that's been "left in the dust"!

That's hilarious. Afraid a lesbian transexual might try looking at your todger when sitting in a closed stall while you are standing at a urinal? Has that always been a problem for you? Is pee pee peeking a big issue where you live in Massachusetts? :2rofll:

That's hilarious. Afraid a lesbian transexual might try looking at your todger when sitting in a closed stall while you are standing at a urinal? Has that always been a problem for you? Is pee pee peeking a big issue where you live in Massachusetts? :2rofll:

It is at the Texas Capital building. It's mandatory. How else can they learn about their phobias?. :lamo

The bills they have put forth and sponsored are quite disgusting and discriminatory against straights.

LOL!!!!!! Wow!!!! I'm really not sure what to do with this besides laugh. Do you have the foggiest idea how discrimination even works? You do realize that Warren and Markey themselves are straight right? Why would they wan to discriminate against themselves?

You see in order to get away with discrimination or persecution of a group of people you kind of need to out number them pretty significantly. If you don't you'd require a boat load of the very people you're persecuting to help you persecute their own. Gay people and trans people are out numbered in this country by better than 20 to 1. You'd need a minimum of 50% of all straight people to assist in this so called discrimination in order for it to have a snowball's chance in hell of working out. Why would all those straights want to hurt themselves?

Last edited:

God, not the dreaded HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA!:lamo:lamo:lamo

Back
Top Bottom