• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elisabeth Hazzelbeck Moving On Up To Fox News

APACHERAT

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
It looks like ABC "The View" will be more like MSNBC starting in September. Elisabeth Hasselbeck is moving up to Fox News Channel this September.

Unknown to the uniformed or misinformed, "Fox and Friends" is an entertainment program. Most regular Fox News viewers are capable of distinguish between news, commentary and entertain programing. The way Fox News works and it works well, they end their progaming at night with entertainment with "Red Eye" and Begin the day's programing with entertainment with "Fox and Friends." Nobody likes going to bed or waking up hearing about all of the bad news coming out of Obama's White House or hearing about Obama's failed foreign affair policies in the Middle East.

>"Goodbye Gretchen Carlson. Hello Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

Ms. Carlson announced on “Fox & Friends” Wednesday morning that she’s leaving the infamous curvy couch in September to head up her own talk show. And filling her slot — the lone conservative voice from “The View,” Ms. Hasselbeck.

“I have been a long-time fan of ‘Fox & Friends’ and am excited to be joining their team in September as it is an honor to call the FOX News Channel my new television home,” Ms. Hasselbeck said in a statement reported by Mediaite.

ABC, Ms. Hasselbeck’s current network home, said in a statement: “For a decade, Elisabeth Hasselbeck has brought her passion and strong beliefs to ‘The View.’ We watched her journey from newlywed to motherhood, an Emmy Award-winning, talk-show host, author, entrepreneur and activist. She stood behind her political views even if they were not the most popular opinions at the table.” "<

Elisabeth Hasselbeck of 'The View' moving to 'Fox & Friends' - Washington Times

The question is, how much will the "The View" ratings drop because what few moderates and conservative women who watch "The View" will likely switch over to Fox News Channel.

While the vast number of the demographics of those women who do watch "The View" tend to be welfare queens and other females who don't work and are just waiting for the first of the month for free stuff.

And to think there will be no more pleasant face to look at on "The View" just a bunch of hate mongering haggy looking liberal women.

The question is, how much will the "The View" ratings drop because what few moderates and conservative women who watch "The View" will likely switch over to Fox News Channel.

While the vast number of the demographics of those women who do watch "The View" tend to be welfare queens and other females who don't work and are just waiting for the first of the month for free stuff.

----------------

If your analysis of "The View's" audience is correct....not much.

While I'm sure you've done in-depth research on those demographics....why do you watch?

Good for her.

----------------

While I'm sure you've done in-depth research on those demographics....why do you watch?

I believe the demographics of the viewers of "The View" is correct. If I remember correctly, ABC conducted a study on who was watching "The View" and it was mostly women between the ages of 25-54.

Now who are these women who are between 25-54 who are at home, who seem not to have a job ?
I suppose we could go to Nielson's and look at which areas in America are watching "The View", I bet mostly in Obama's America.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't watch "The View." I would say in the past six years I've watched portions of "The View" maybe four times. If I'm home or at the office in the AM and have the TV on, it's usually tuned to Fox News. Unless the cops are chasing some bad guys on the streets then I tune to one of the local stations to watch the car chase.

My knowledge of "The View" is mostly from the papers and news. I find it funny that most liberals think that Elisabeth Hazzelbeck is a spoke person for conservatives or the GOP. I guess uninformed people think that way.

Hazzelbeck speaks for herself. She's one woman who has conservative views and only represents her own views. Unlike the Democrat Party which are all in lockstep, the GOP isn't in lockstep. It's a very diverse political party made up with conservatives, neo-conservatives, moderates, and true conservatives. There are even blacks who belong to the GOP but don't tell MSNBC.

Good for her.

I concur.

I'm sure she will be treated a lot better than over at ABC. From what I have heard from many women who work at Fox News, if you're a woman you can't find a better company to work for than Fox News.

I bet Elisabeth will be laughing her way to the bank like Juan Williams did when NPR fired (liberal) Juan for not being politically correct enough for NPR's liking. Juan ended up with a big contract from Fox News and I hear he's now living on the East Side. ;- )

good news for her, she will totally improve her martyr routine with mentors at fix noise. This is great for fox news, they won't have to spring for a lobotomy with this one. They needed another bimbo because hannity and doocey are not getting any younger. Oh, and bill O gets another pair of tits to stare at while he is coming up with his next family values tirade.

Oh, and bill O gets another pair of tits to stare at while he is coming up with his next family values tirade.

Over on Fox News, it isn't about tits, but about legs.

Fox News actualy has a leg chair.

Fox News Babes and "The Leg Chair"
Fox News Babes and "The Leg Chair"

RedEye Fashion Review

8/14/12

Other recipients:
Rumor has now been confirmed...the participants Kimberly Guilfoyle and
Andrea Tantaros fought it out "tooth and nail" on the first show to
get the prized "Leg Chair." Fox News, to end such encounters in the
future, choose to have 2 Leg Chairs. Now the same two girls compete to
see who can hike up their dresses the highest...at last review Andrea
Tantaros is currently the "winner!"

"The Five" airs on Fox News at 5pm EDT.

In a TOTALLY unrelated story...Rachel Maddow has volunteered to show
more cleavage to boost sagging ratings on her MSNBC show.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.sport.horse-racing/uyhic5YlP9U

Now who are these women who are between 25-54 who are at home, who seem not to have a job ?

Wow. I think you are the first conservative I have seen to bad mouth housewives and stay-at-home moms. ;)

I am not Fox and Friends fan but I do think she will make a good fit. I never could stand The View, though, so I don't really care what happens to it.

Over on Fox News, it isn't about tits, but about legs.

Faux news may be about legs, but bill o has been staring longingly and Bob Beckel's cleavage long enough to creep out the staff. The poor old guy needs something new to stare at, dontcha think?

Wow. I think you are the first conservative I have seen to bad mouth housewives and stay-at-home moms. ;)

I am not Fox and Friends fan but I do think she will make a good fit. I never could stand The View, though, so I don't really care what happens to it.

i am pretty sure perdue can buy them and do something useful with the rest.

I wasn't referring to your Republican type stay at home moms, they don't have time to watch "The View" or Ellen or Oprah. I was referring to those stay at home moms who live in Obama's America, like the Peggy Bundy type.

At first when I heard that Fox grabbed Elisabeth, I thought it was strange since most of the women who work for Fox have college degrees, many have law degrees and have actually practiced law, Obama can't make that claim. Lets just say if your were to weigh the intelligence of the women who work at Fox News, they make the other news networks look mentally challenged.

Then I remember that a friend of mine actually knew Elisabeth when she worked for Puma and he said she was exceptionally smart and good at what she does. And she does has a usefull degree, that requires some intelligence to earn.

Fox News is good at what they do and I'm sure they know what they are doing. Considering the type of program "Fox and Friends" is, she probably will fit in pretty well. I suppose she passed the leg inspection.

As for myself, I rarely have time that early in the morning to watch Fox News. The first thing I do when I wake up is turn on the local Fox 11 News to make sure Obama's base isn't burning down South Central. If no civil unrest is happening, I don't have to pack that day. Then it's opening the front door while the coffee is percolating and I pick up the L.A. Times, OC Register and the WSJ that always seem to be sitting on my front porch every morning. It like living during the 50's and 60's. I love it. Then I boot up the computer and check my e-mail.

From there it's just the old boring routine, got to make some money so I can pay my taxes.

Faux news may be about legs, but bill o has been staring longingly and Bob Beckel's cleavage long enough to creep out the staff. The poor old guy needs something new to stare at, dontcha think?

O'Reilly is still # 1. But his program isn't a news program, it's a commentary on the news. I discovered O'Reilly the day after 9/11. Been watching him ever since. I think it was 9/11 when Americans discovered O'Reilly. While all of the news casters on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN looked like a bunch of scared ******s, O'Reilly looked like an American, "You ###### with the wrong country" type of guy. Fox News back in September of 2001 was the only place you could go to get the news without seeing a bunch of scared pantywaist.

Re: Beckel, after Beckel's exposure on "The Five" I have a little more respect for liberals. As for Beckel's man boobs, that common with many male liberals.

I wasn't referring to your Republican type stay at home moms, they don't have time to watch "The View" or Ellen or Oprah. I was referring to those stay at home moms who live in Obama's America, like the Peggy Bundy type.

At first when I heard that Fox grabbed Elisabeth, I thought it was strange since most of the women who work for Fox have college degrees, many have law degrees and have actually practiced law, Obama can't make that claim. Lets just say if your were to weigh the intelligence of the women who work at Fox News, they make the other news networks look mentally challenged.

Then I remember that a friend of mine actually knew Elisabeth when she worked for Puma and he said she was exceptionally smart and good at what she does. And she does has a usefull degree, that requires some intelligence to earn.

The women on Fox News ARE intelligent. I always found it odd that they seem to act less intelligent than they are to appeal to the audience. One of the funniest examples of that can be seen on this clip from the Daily Show.

Gretchen Carlson Dumbs Down - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 12/08/09 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

The women on Fox News ARE intelligent. I always found it odd that they seem to act less intelligent than they are to appeal to the audience. One of the funniest examples of that can be seen on this clip from the Daily Show.

Gretchen Carlson Dumbs Down - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 12/08/09 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Thanks for the Daily Show clip. I got a laugh before I hit the sack so I don't need to watch Red Eye tonight. But still have to turn on the TV to find out who's sitting in the leg chair tonight.

O'Reilly is still # 1. But his program isn't a news program, it's a commentary on the news. I discovered O'Reilly the day after 9/11. Been watching him ever since. I think it was 9/11 when Americans discovered O'Reilly. While all of the news casters on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN looked like a bunch of scared ******s, O'Reilly looked like an American, "You ###### with the wrong country" type of guy. Fox News back in September of 2001 was the only place you could go to get the news without seeing a bunch of scared pantywaist.

Re: Beckel, after Beckel's exposure on "The Five" I have a little more respect for liberals. As for Beckel's man boobs, that common with many male liberals.

Yeah, bill O is number one with the crowd who cannot figure out how to drive their car onto the information superhighway. It is good he is around because someone has to steal pensions and SS money from the elderly. But still, he really should get some taste and stop staring at not a liberal's manboobs. Well, good luck to floozie in her new job, and good for faux for getting another of the weakest links.

Yeah, bill O is number one with the crowd who cannot figure out how to drive their car onto the information superhighway. It is good he is around because someone has to steal pensions and SS money from the elderly. But still, he really should get some taste and stop staring at not a liberal's manboobs. Well, good luck to floozie in her new job, and good for faux for getting another of the weakest links.

Why are you always degrading successful women?

I'm going to really miss Gretchen.

Not sure how she stood being on that show in the first place, because of the liberal bias and the daytime BS topics. I guess should could have just been thankful to get paid to bs all day.

It looks like ABC "The View" will be more like MSNBC starting in September. Elisabeth Hasselbeck is moving up to Fox News Channel this September.

Unknown to the uniformed or misinformed, "Fox and Friends" is an entertainment program. Most regular Fox News viewers are capable of distinguish between news, commentary and entertain programing. The way Fox News works and it works well, they end their progaming at night with entertainment with "Red Eye" and Begin the day's programing with entertainment with "Fox and Friends." Nobody likes going to bed or waking up hearing about all of the bad news coming out of Obama's White House or hearing about Obama's failed foreign affair policies in the Middle East.

>"Goodbye Gretchen Carlson. Hello Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

Ms. Carlson announced on “Fox & Friends” Wednesday morning that she’s leaving the infamous curvy couch in September to head up her own talk show. And filling her slot — the lone conservative voice from “The View,” Ms. Hasselbeck.

“I have been a long-time fan of ‘Fox & Friends’ and am excited to be joining their team in September as it is an honor to call the FOX News Channel my new television home,” Ms. Hasselbeck said in a statement reported by Mediaite.

ABC, Ms. Hasselbeck’s current network home, said in a statement: “For a decade, Elisabeth Hasselbeck has brought her passion and strong beliefs to ‘The View.’ We watched her journey from newlywed to motherhood, an Emmy Award-winning, talk-show host, author, entrepreneur and activist. She stood behind her political views even if they were not the most popular opinions at the table.” "<

Elisabeth Hasselbeck of 'The View' moving to 'Fox & Friends' - Washington Times

And to think there will be no more pleasant face to look at on "The View" just a bunch of hate mongering haggy looking liberal women.

out with the old, in with the younger ...

----------------

she's one and therefore she thinks they all are ...

Back
Top Bottom