• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Eliabeth Warren Evicerates Trump

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Delicious theatre. :mrgreen:

I watched a few minutes of that. What I got out of it was that Warren is just an angry, hate-filled, envy-riddled, leftist hag.

Biden's takedown was more measured and subdued. Raising the yet-to-be-magnified trump threat to the Judge about what trump would do to the Judge if he was elected POTUS .

Meow....them's fightin words. She's doing what a VP would do...playing the attack dog. I watched the Biden speech, too.

I wonder if this sudden barrage of attacks on Trump is meant to draw him out so he can hang himself with more of his racist bigoted rhetoric to the point the RNC dumps him and still give them enough time to find a substitute before it's too late? Otherwise, we'll all have to endure five more months of his racist trash.

Warren effectively tied together McConnell's obstruction of Garland to Trump's intimidation of the Judge, who is legally forbidden to defend himself from Trump's smears.

Warren told the Judge's life story that must have shaken GOPs to the core.

GOPs have certainly given DEMs plenty of cover to trash Trump with their own criticism, denunciations and refusals to endorse, as well as those like Gov. Walker and Gov. Kasich walking back their support .

Getting tired of the sensationalist headlines to be honest. Eviscerates? What next? "Warren uses her special hidden fatality move and rips Trumps head off, with some spine still attached, and shakes it at the sky while laughing"

FATALITY

Meow....them's fightin words. She's doing what a VP would do...playing the attack dog. I watched the Biden speech, too.

I wonder if this sudden barrage of attacks on Trump is meant to draw him out so he can hang himself with more of his racist bigoted rhetoric to the point the RNC dumps him and still give them enough time to find a substitute before it's too late? Otherwise, we'll all have to endure five more months of his racist trash.

Warren can actually damage Trump far more as a sitting Senator than as VP.

As the VP nominee, she would be under immediate attack from the GOP and somewhat forced to moderate her attacks. At this point, she's a free-lance attacker speaking for a large segment of the party.

Besides, she has a reelection in 2018 DEMs must win. DEMs can't afford a GOP governor appointing a GOP replacement for Warren and then lose the seat in a special election as they did with Kennedy's.

Progressives should be thrilled with the likes of Warren, Sanders and Sherrod Brown leading the Senate in 2017 .

Biden's takedown was more measured and subdued. Raising the yet-to-be-magnified trump threat to the Judge about what trump would do to the Judge if he was elected POTUS .

Yeah it was also good. Trump has his hands full.

I watched a few minutes of that. What I got out of it was that Warren is just an angry, hate-filled, envy-riddled, leftist hag.

Yeah those facts hit home.

Getting tired of the sensationalist headlines to be honest. Eviscerates? What next? "Warren uses her special hidden fatality move and rips Trumps head off, with some spine still attached, and shakes it at the sky while laughing"

FATALITY

She took McConnell apart even more effectively .

Warren can actually damage Trump far more as a sitting Senator than as VP.

As the VP nominee, she would be under immediate attack from the GOP and somewhat forced to moderate her attacks. At this point, she's a free-lance attacker speaking for a large segment of the party.

Besides, she has a reelection in 2018 DEMs must win. DEMs can't afford a GOP governor appointing a GOP replacement for Warren and then lose the seat in a special election as they did with Kennedy's.

Progressives should be thrilled with the likes of Warren, Sanders and Sherrod Brown leading the Senate in 2017 .

Hmm, I didn't think of that (see bolded). Thanks, Nimby. :)

Yeah those facts hit home.

I think a number of her criticisms of Trump were accurate. But she is still an angry, hate-filled, envy ridden, leftist hag.

Script from her speech:

You know, when first asked, though, about whether he would condemn Trump’s comments about judge curiel, senator Mitch McConnell, the senate republican leader said, well, gee, you know, “Donald Trump is certainly a different kind of candidate.” He-he-he. And then after days of pressure, McConnell finally said, attacking the judge is stupid, and that the Trump should, quote, "get on script."

What script is that, exactly, and where do you suppose that Donald Trump got the idea that he can personally attack judges, regardless of the law, whenever they don’t bend to the whims of billionaires and big businesses?

Trump isn’t a different kind of candidate. He’s a Mitch McConnell kind of candidate.

Right on. Republicans running from Trump are being disingenuous. In truth, as far as the Republicans are concerned, Trump's only real flaw is that he's too blatant and honest. He's too direct and obvious. Most Republicans know that they shouldn't be blatant and obvious about their agenda because most Americans don't like it.

What's the agenda? This: Lower wages, eliminate worker protections, cut investments in things like education, weaken the social safety net, kick people off health insurance, start trade wars with our biggest trading countries, let Big Oil weaken rules that protect our air and water, build walls between us and our neighbors, let big banks weaken rules that protect families from getting cheated and of course, cut taxes for the wealthiest Americans to historic lows. Which would explode the deficit, eliminating all the progress made these last 8 years.

That's the agenda.

How do they plan on passing such an unpopular agenda? Honestly try to explain how it would help the average American? Of course not. No, here are the tactics:

• Delegitimize the president.
• Delegitimize government.
• Incite their base to anger.
• Suppress the vote of the other side.

It must be so weird to be a Republican.

Last edited:
Trump officially has a new asshole and it's been ripped the shreds.

I think a number of her criticisms of Trump were accurate. But she is still an angry, hate-filled, envy ridden, leftist hag.

Funny that you use pejorative sex specific words.

Actually, not funny, I've come to expect that from you.

Well, at least in her hate-filled, envy-riddled tirade she's more honest than how she lied her way into Harvard. Maybe that's an improvement?

I think that eviscerate is probably over blowing it.

She's irrelevant.

She is relevant because Trump doesn't have any congressmen or senators to stand up and deliver a beatdown like this....

She is relevant because Trump doesn't have any congressmen or senators to stand up and deliver a beatdown like this....

Since those GOP Congressmen, Senators and Governors of Trump are actually delivering beatdowns of Trump .

Something tells me you'd be singing a different tune had that come from a man

She's irrelevant.

Ahhh the Trump lover pipes in with his typical nonsense. She nailed Trump. Feel free to offer a rebuttal to her argument. We both know that's not how you roll however.

Since those GOP Congressmen, Senators and Governors of Trump are actually delivering beatdowns of Trump .

Trump has no friends...just the guy in the mirror with the weave.

Back
Top Bottom