• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Eliabeth Warren Evicerates Trump

She's irrelevant.

I don't you are using that word correctly. Warren is a contender for the next Senate Majority/Minority Leader, if she's not chosen as Hillary's VP.
As in, it's likely you'll be spending much of your time complaining about her in the next few years which I hardly think is irrelevance.

"Irrelevance" more appropriately would be for Senators like Martin Heinrich or Sheldon Whitehouse. The Senator "Who's that?" in our government.

It always feels eerie to watch leftists cheerleading their favorite talking heads over any thing they say, no matter how bland and repetitive it is. Its like watching a cult. Pocahontas over here basically said "trump bad! stupid! racist!" and the left collectively goes "WOAH SICK BURN" just like with that hillary tweet about deleting accounts. What is this, middle school? Its the liberals pet media trying desperately to create a narrative that these out of touch, old lizard people can even come close to Trumps insane bantz and smackdowns.

It always feels eerie to watch leftists cheerleading their favorite talking heads over any thing they say, no matter how bland and repetitive it is. Its like watching a cult. Pocahontas over here basically said "trump bad! stupid! racist!" and the left collectively goes "WOAH SICK BURN" just like with that hillary tweet about deleting accounts. What is this, middle school? Its the liberals pet media trying desperately to create a narrative that these out of touch, old lizard people can even come close to Trumps insane bantz and smackdowns.

I can certainly see why you like Trump.

I can certainly see why you like Trump.

Yeah, the way I delivered a spanking on your collective masturbation session here does remind of the God Emperor himself.

Yeah, the way I delivered a spanking on your collective masturbation session here does remind of the God Emperor himself.

No that wasn't quite it. The best part is that you have no idea why.:lamo

"God Emperor"

The ****?

I watched a few minutes of that. What I got out of it was that Warren is just an angry, hate-filled, envy-riddled, leftist hag.

Yes, this sort of rhetoric doesn't change anyone's mind.

Sure she is. I guess the answer is to have the government take over our lives and rip up the Constitution, it's an old document anyway. Then they could REALLY get things done. Thinking "1984" ish world, and her big ugly mug on screens everywhere.

Good gawd... you need help.

Delicious theatre. :mrgreen:

Harvard Law's "First Woman of Color". Yep... Great theatre.

Without her massive lie about her heritage, Pocahontas would have no career.

Her high cheek bones... She looks more Scandinavian than anything. Looks like she fell into a vat of white...

... First Woman of Color... ROTFLOL... Another fraud.

Last edited:
Harvard Law's "First Woman of Color".

Funny how you go after her but ignore her content.

Funny how you go after her but ignore her content.

She's a fraud... A total fraud.

Read this this morning:

Regarding your editorial “Trump and the ‘Mexican’ Judge” (June 6): Why is it so offensive when Donald Trump equates ethnicity with judicial bias but it is fine when Sonia Sotomayor does it? In a speech given at the UC Berkeley School of Law (Oct. 26, 2001) on the effect of gender and ethnicity on judging, the future Supreme Court justice spoke about the influence her Latina identity had on her presence on the bench. Her remarks were far more diplomatic than Mr. Trump’s, but she reached virtually the same conclusion. Some examples from the speech: “Our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging.” . . . “Personal experiences affect the facts that judges choose to see.” . . . “But I accept there will be some [difference] based on my gender and my Latina heritage.” Finally, “I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.”

It is hard to argue with any of these statements. They appear to be simply common sense. But when The Donald makes the same points, he is called a bigot and a racist. Why?

Harry O. McKinney

Southfield, Mich.

She's a fraud... A total fraud.

Read this this morning:

Regarding your editorial “Trump and the ‘Mexican’ Judge” (June 6): Why is it so offensive when Donald Trump equates ethnicity with judicial bias but it is fine when Sonia Sotomayor does it? In a speech given at the UC Berkeley School of Law (Oct. 26, 2001) on the effect of gender and ethnicity on judging, the future Supreme Court justice spoke about the influence her Latina identity had on her presence on the bench. Her remarks were far more diplomatic than Mr. Trump’s, but she reached virtually the same conclusion. Some examples from the speech: “Our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging.” . . . “Personal experiences affect the facts that judges choose to see.” . . . “But I accept there will be some [difference] based on my gender and my Latina heritage.” Finally, “I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.”

It is hard to argue with any of these statements. They appear to be simply common sense. But when The Donald makes the same points, he is called a bigot and a racist. Why?

Harry O. McKinney

Southfield, Mich.

Trump has a rather large problem. His hubacious pie hole. His comments about Mexicans among others clearly exemplify his racism.

Harvard Law's "First Woman of Color". Yep... Great theatre.

Her high cheek bones... She looks more Scandinavian than anything. Looks like she fell into a vat of white...

... First Woman of Color... ROTFLOL... Another fraud.
Is she still on the warpath?

Maybe her decision to lie about her Indian heritage was just to cover her own guilt and self loathing for being a conservative republican for so long. Or maybe like Sheets Byrd she just figured huh...I can bilk these poor ****ers with a simple lie and they will never call me on it.

Trump has a rather large problem. His hubacious pie hole. His comments about Mexicans among others clearly exemplify his racism.

Nope... He won the nomination because he was right about illegals and crime.

Something to ponder:

Let’s look at a few numbers. You haven’t seen them in the New York Times, Atlanta Constitution, or the Miami Herald, nor have they been featured on NBC Nightly news or CNN. So, the average American is blissfully unaware of them.

Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.

During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.

That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.

That 5.6% figure for the average illegal alien population in those five states comes from US Census estimates. We know the real number is double that official estimate. Yet, even if it is 11%, it is still shameful that the percentage of murders by criminal aliens is more than triple the illegal population in those states.

Illegal Alien Crime Accounts for over 30% of Murders in Many States - Breitbart

Nope... He won the nomination because he was right about illegals and crime.

Something to ponder:

Let’s look at a few numbers. You haven’t seen them in the New York Times, Atlanta Constitution, or the Miami Herald, nor have they been featured on NBC Nightly news or CNN. So, the average American is blissfully unaware of them.

Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.

During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.

That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.

That 5.6% figure for the average illegal alien population in those five states comes from US Census estimates. We know the real number is double that official estimate. Yet, even if it is 11%, it is still shameful that the percentage of murders by criminal aliens is more than triple the illegal population in those states.

Illegal Alien Crime Accounts for over 30% of Murders in Many States - Breitbart

Trump is a racist demogogue. No more. No less.

Trump is a racist demogogue. No more. No less.

Only to the mentally detached.

When you can't beat him... Out comes that favorite card of the intellectually lazy and corrupt...

Good on ya mate.

Would you like another card?

Oh my! The race card again. Play or fold? Play or fold?

Only to the mentally detached.

When you can't beat him... Out comes that favorite card of the intellectually lazy and corrupt...

Good on ya mate.

Would you like another card?

Oh my! The race card again. Play or fold? Play or fold?

Must be comforting to know that the average Trumpette is poorly educated and rather unworldly?

Back
Top Bottom