• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Eliabeth Warren Evicerates Trump

She is relevant because Trump doesn't have any congressmen or senators to stand up and deliver a beatdown like this....

He hasn't needed anyone yet.

As bad a train wreck that Trump is this is really not in any way shape or form big news let alone an evisceration. A politician from the opposite side making a speech against him is not a big deal.
Seriously what else do you expect, praise from a Democrat for the presumptive Republican candidate?

Last edited:
She's irrelevant.

Do you have issues with helping the middle class? Are you with the bankers who nearly destroyed the world economy in 2008? If you answer "yes" to both questions, then it is you who should be irrelevant, because she is doing everything in her power to right those wrongs.

Do you have issues with helping the middle class? Are you with the bankers who nearly destroyed the world economy in 2008? If you answer "yes" to both questions, then it is you who should be irrelevant, because she is doing everything in her power to right those wrongs.

Hillary is with the bankers.

We're not talking about Hillary here. We're talking about Warren. And if you think she's with the bankers, then you're delusional.

Warren backs Hillary.

Something tells me you'd be singing a different tune had that come from a man

Well, I'm a woman, and I also think she sounded like an angry, hate filled leftist hag.

Attacking Trump publicly isn't really such an accomplishment. I watched John Kasich attack him the other night, and he didn't sound obnoxious and nasty like Warren did. I also think Joe Biden did a far better job. Warren sounds like she's going down to Trump's level, and she's done this before.

Sure she is. I guess the answer is to have the government take over our lives and rip up the Constitution, it's an old document anyway. Then they could REALLY get things done. Thinking "1984" ish world, and her big ugly mug on screens everywhere.

Breaking news: Leftist calls someone a racist! :lol:

Funny that you use pejorative sex specific words.

Actually, not funny, I've come to expect that from you.

Awww...are you feelings all hurt because of word usage there?

Awww,and you used the word PC.

So fun to watch an angry man doesn't get it. Have a nice night Feltch.

Really? You played the sexist card because Fletch used the word hag, and you honestly want to complain about being called out for your white knighting PC garbage?

Lay off the butthurt Feltch. Your cult leader had a bad day.

Get used to it.

Says the guy that used the sexist card because the word hag was used. :lamo

Lame.

Even for you.

How is it lame when that is exactly what you did? Btw, I love the " are you scared of powerful women" routine that you fell back on when you found yourself backed into a corner.

Oh Feltch...you just can't ever not be who you are, can you.

I'm sorry you have a sad, but your cult leader got his ass handed to him today. Get used to it.

I know. A leftist called someone an ism. Whenever a leftist uses an ism or says someone has a phobia they immediately win the argument and their target has been owned. Oh wait...relying on isms and made up phobias is just stupid.

Run from them??? Seeing as how I am defending what I wrote and am still here proves you either don't pay attention to what is going on before you post or are just a dishonest poster. (actually both could be true)

LOL! Yes, run from them. You claimed she's " angry, hate-filled and envy ridden", but saying that's the case won't somehow, magically make it so, no matter how hard you might wish it. Since you're not substantiating those claims, you're running from them.

"Defending" the fact that you chose to use them doesn't back up what you said.

And you're complaining about dishonesty.

Oh, the irony.

How is it lame when that is exactly what you did? Btw, I love the " are you scared of powerful women" routine that you fell back on when you found yourself backed into a corner.

No, using the word "man" is not the same as using the word "hag"

Sorry you are butthurt, but its another lame attempt by you. LOL

No, using the word "man" is not the same as using the word "hag"

Sorry you are butthurt, but its another lame attempt by you. LOL

Why are you so bothered by the word hag? Do you complain like this over the word bitch when used towards a woman?

Why are you so bothered by the word hag? Do you complain like this over the word bitch when used towards a woman?

Not nearly as bothered as you are.

Nice stalking. Seriously, you are making a fool of yourself.

We're not talking about Hillary here. We're talking about Warren. And if you think she's with the bankers, then you're delusional.

Do they have bankers on the reservation ? :lamo Pocahontas has a kinship with another compulsive liar..HRC :lamo

Nominating Trump was a YUGE failure. But the more level headed of us knew that already. No surprise that the Socialcrats are going after him hot and heavy. Let's see how he handles it.

Not nearly as bothered as you are.

Nice stalking. Seriously, you are making a fool of yourself.

How am I stalking you? Have I been following you from thread to thread or something?

Back
Top Bottom