• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Eliabeth Warren Evicerates Trump

Something tells me you'd be singing a different tune had that come from a man

bing.jpg

Oh for the days when sexism wasn't so overt.

Meow....them's fightin words. She's doing what a VP would do...playing the attack dog. I watched the Biden speech, too.

I wonder if this sudden barrage of attacks on Trump is meant to draw him out so he can hang himself with more of his racist bigoted rhetoric to the point the RNC dumps him and still give them enough time to find a substitute before it's too late? Otherwise, we'll all have to endure five more months of his racist trash.

Precisely what it is. Trump must be having a hissy fit.

Trump officially has a new asshole and it's been ripped the shreds.

This is what happens when you have a very good organizational staff.

Today was just the first in a series of Trump ass rippings, because Hillary has professionals running this campaign.

Warren can actually damage Trump far more as a sitting Senator than as VP.

As the VP nominee, she would be under immediate attack from the GOP and somewhat forced to moderate her attacks. At this point, she's a free-lance attacker speaking for a large segment of the party.

Besides, she has a reelection in 2018 DEMs must win. DEMs can't afford a GOP governor appointing a GOP replacement for Warren and then lose the seat in a special election as they did with Kennedy's.

Progressives should be thrilled with the likes of Warren, Sanders and Sherrod Brown leading the Senate in 2017 .

don't forget russ feingold

don't forget russ feingold

Agreed--as in McCain/Feingold.

Gov. Walker dumped Trump today in large part to save Sen. Johnson's seat in WI.

Sen. Sanders was strong in WI and will be a strong surrogate in targeted down-ballot races .

Funny that you use pejorative sex specific words.

Actually, not funny, I've come to expect that from you.
With the exception of the word 'hag' all those words apply to you as well and you are a guy. So no, you are wrong, those aren't 'sex specific words'. Ive come to expect that of you.

With the exception of the word 'hag' all those words apply to you as well and you are a guy. So no, you are wrong, those aren't 'sex specific words'. Ive come to expect that of you.

Oh, look, personal attacks.

Why do you feel the need to put a pejorative feminine term in that...you wouldn't do the same if it was a guy totally owning Trump.

You scared of powerful women? :lamo

Oh, dear. You seem to have emotionally capsized.

What's got you in such a tizzy that you can't defend your own statements and you're force to run from them?

Something tells me you'd be singing a different tune had that come from a man

LOL. What a stupid thing to say. But please, provide evidence of me going easy on liberal men. If I am doing that I will be sure to correct it.

Oh, look, personal attacks.

Why do you feel the need to put a pejorative feminine term in that...you wouldn't do the same if it was a guy totally owning Trump.
Of course I would. Have the PC police stricken the word 'hag' from the lexicon? I wasn't aware.

You scared of powerful women? :lamo
Perhaps you might review any Palin thread before you lecture me on saying derogatory things about women. You liberals have it down to a science. Hag is tame compared to the crap you spew.

What's got you in such a tizzy that you can't defend your own statements and you're force to run from them?

Run from them??? Seeing as how I am defending what I wrote and am still here proves you either don't pay attention to what is going on before you post or are just a dishonest poster. (actually both could be true)

Delicious theatre.
No quite. She is a detestable, despicable person. She's the original "You didn't build that!" piece of garbage. That must feel nice to spend your life building a business and have this POS rallying people on the idea that you owe her supporters for that which you likely have put in many 80+ hour weeks working on.

The founding of this country, personal liberty, the Declaration and the Constitution, she is an enemy of these things. Not a big backer of those pesky freedom supporting things. Big government, you bet! Get more of that in your life, and a ton more power for her along the way. Elitist piece of crap, enemy of my country.

Of course I would. Have the PC police stricken the word 'hag' from the lexicon? I wasn't aware.

Perhaps you might review any Palin thread before you lecture me on saying derogatory things about women. You liberals have it down to a science. Hag is tame compared to the crap you spew.

Oh Feltch...you just can't ever not be who you are, can you.

I'm sorry you have a sad, but your cult leader got his ass handed to him today. Get used to it.

No quite. She is a detestable, despicable person. She's the original "You didn't build that!" piece of garbage. That must feel nice to spend your life building a business and have this POS rallying people on the idea that you owe her supporters for that which you likely have put in many 80+ hour weeks working on.

The founding of this country, personal liberty, the Declaration and the Constitution, she is an enemy of these things. Not a big backer of those pesky freedom supporting things. Big government, you bet! Get more of that in your life, and a ton more power for her along the way. Elitist piece of crap, enemy of my country.

Old man.jpg

Oh Feltch...you just can't ever not be who you are, can you.

I'm sorry you have a sad, but your cult leader got his ass handed to him today. Get used to it.

And I handed you yours. And you should be used to that.

And I handed you yours. And you should be used to that.

Awww,and you used the word PC.

So fun to watch an angry man doesn't get it. Have a nice night Feltch.

Old liberal can't come up with anything, calls names and makes personal attacks right off the bat. Ho-hum.

Lame

Learn about memes, you will be better for it.

Actually that was his point. But had that mattered to you you would have acknowledged that.

Get back to me on what she said that was not factual or stfu.

Ahhh the Trump lover pipes in with his typical nonsense. She nailed Trump. Feel free to offer a rebuttal to her argument. We both know that's not how you roll however.

Warren is a has been who never was. She may get a cabinet position, otherwise she'll disappear into obscurity. No one knew her till she challenged Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom