• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Elephant poop

dragonslayer

Counselor
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This is how I see it.

I wonder how can anyone believe in Bush? How can people support the chaos he has caused?
How can one deny his damage? How can anyone want to vote Republican in the next election?

Do we truly want another president that no matter what he says is a lie and whose action are meant only to benefit a few corporate bosses and the very rich.

Bush and his corporate mentors and bosses, are looking for a Corporate Dictatorship, the return of slavery, starvation, death, disease.

Bush and his bosses call it global economy and government. We turn on the T.V. and see photos of Bush’s pretty face, and realize that he has used that face to kiss lots of rear end and to tell a million lies.

He worked to allow illegal immigrants into the United States because the his corporate friends want cheap labor. Then for public consumption he talks about limiting illegal immigrants, and laugh at us when he is off the camera.

He is working hard to limit civil rights, and justice, because they cut into profits.

Last edited:
but if you don't vote Republican you hate America, which means you hate freedom! And Jesus!

And it means you love terrorists who will come here to kill you and make your children GAY!

I wonder how can anyone believe in Bush? How can people support the chaos he has caused?
How can one deny his damage? How can anyone want to vote Republican in the next election?

I think his 25-30% approval rating is pretty much the floor. Unless he's caught eating a baby, there is literally nothing he could do that would convince those people that he isn't wonderful.

Some people are just stupid.

I think the 25-30% approval rating is pretty much the floor. Unless he's caught eating a baby, there is literally nothing he could do that would convince those people that he isn't wonderful.

What did Colbert call them? The backwash, IIRC. :lol:

I *want* to vote Republican because I am a Republican. I follow the GOP platform and believe in it to my core. At this time, I do not have a viable candidate.

I will probably abstain from voting this year.

It's disheartening when a nation of over 300 million people is saddled with such a "Moe-Larry-Curly" choice for president. Same old same old. :(

Do we truly want another president that no matter what he says is a lie and whose action are meant only to benefit a few corporate bosses and the very rich.

Yeah...because Bush is representative of every Republican out there. Are there paint chips in your Kool-aid?

but if you don't vote Republican you hate America, which means you hate freedom! And Jesus!
Since most christians are Democrats, like myself. I am definitely a christian, are you?? I simply see you blowing smoke. I fought in Viet Nam for my country, I love and cherish freedom. America needs to get rid of the stange almost
anti-American, right wing, before they find a way to destroy the freedoms given in the constitution, and bring a modern day Hitler, from a rightwing storage facility,,, back to the world.

Simple Dragonslayer.

Bush is not the representative of the party in this election. Very rarely does a incoming candidate do exactly the same things as the outgoing candidate. Furthermore, 7 years of GOP rule has shown to horrific outcomes. To take a chance that an equally incompetent, corrupt, inefficient and generally petty party will do better with total control of the Federal Government is unacceptable. Thus, seeing how the Democrats look like they will maintain control for the next 2 years, voting to elect a Republican to office will create a check and obstacle to crazy ass legislation flowing from Congress. This is also why I voted for Kerry in 2004 even though I considered him a horrible candidate and that my dead pet cat could do much better then either him or Bush.

Elephant Poop Or Donkey Poop. America is forced to pick between the two!!
And we will never get any other alternatives until one of 2 things happen!

1) Amreicans ("We The People" ) break the REP-DEM Monopoly.
2) The REP&DEM screw things up so bad that America is on the Brink of
collaping.

I would hope for the former but the latter seems to be more likely.

4yrs of Nader is fine if he stops Corrperate Corruption in Washington....
4yrs of R.Paul is fine if he can bring back the use of the Constitution by
Government.....

But Four more year of a REP or DEM is just more poop in your mouth......

Life is too short to be expressing hatred towards half the country merely because you disagree with their politics, especially when there's such a small difference between the two parties.

Yep, and if you DO vote republican that means you want

a Corporate Dictatorship, the return of slavery, starvation, death, disease....limit civil rights, and justice

Gotta love how both sides enjoy painting utter BS huh?

Yep, and if you DO vote republican that means you want

Gotta love how both sides enjoy painting utter BS huh?

So you mean that people who think our current politicians and political
system are putting us in too much debt and wasting our tax money are
some how wrong? Have you forgotten how many politicians have been
indicted or sent to jail in the last 8yrs. Or how Bush has over stepped his
Presidential authority...
American Bar Aassociation

If a $9,390,000,000,000.00 debt doesn't clue you in that something has
gone terribly wrong, there is really no hope for you.
U.S. National Debt Clock

These are not the droids you're looking for.....

No, i'm saying that people who like to try and make it out that one side alone uses fear tactics and extreme labeling of those that vote for them / against them, are wrong.

I'm sorry that didn't fit into your narrow little poster world view so that you had to completely misread it and go on a stereotypical rant of yours.

Bush != all republicans. People supporting Bush on certain things doesn't necessarily mean they support him on everything

And even more

Voting for a republican does not mean you want a "Corporate Dictatorship", the "return of slavery", "starvation...death...[and] disease" for everyone, nor a limiting of civil rights.

Now, let me look at your post. OH! WOW! AMAZING! You didn't address a single point of my post.

But, I do really, sincerely, honestly, hope you enjoyed making your little rant that had nothing to do with my post.

No, i'm saying that people who like to try and make it out that one side alone uses fear tactics and extreme labeling of those that vote for them / against them, are wrong.

I'm sorry that didn't fit into your narrow little poster world view so that you had to completely misread it and go on a stereotypical rant of yours.

Bush != all republicans. People supporting Bush on certain things doesn't necessarily mean they support him on everything

And even more

Voting for a republican does not mean you want a "Corporate Dictatorship", the "return of slavery", "starvation...death...[and] disease" for everyone, nor a limiting of civil rights.

Now, let me look at your post. OH! WOW! AMAZING! You didn't address a single point of my post.

But, I do really, sincerely, honestly, hope you enjoyed making your little rant that had nothing to do with my post.

Maybe I did add something to your post that wasn't there. Sorry. But there
wasn't enough to make things clear.

I don't have a narrow world view, I've just been around long enough to know
that the REPS&DEMS parties are bad for America and will not change. Mainly
because they don't have to.

Back
Top Bottom