• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Election spurs race threats and crimes

dragonslayer

Counselor
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Election spurs race threats and crimes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News...

We had an election and we chose a new president. Totally ignorant people are threatening and acting stupid. I wonder if Bush and Cheney are behind this racial stuff? Probably not, but one can never tell about Cheney.

We have a chance to have America rebound from the last eight years of trash and tragedy, and some people are so dam dumb that all they can see is a black man.

How very very very sad for America.

Last edited:
The leftwing media is behind all the race stuff.

Election spurs 'hundreds' of race threats, crimes

General News - Election spurs 'hundreds' of race threats, crimes

We had an election and we chose a new president. Totally ignorant people are threatening and acting stupid. I wonder if Bush and Cheney are behind this racial stuff? Probably not, but one can never tell about Cheney.

We have a chance to have America rebound from the last eight years of trash and tragedy, and some people are so dam dumb that all they can see is a black man.

Last edited:
Re: Threats against Obama, because he is black.

General News - Election spurs 'hundreds' of race threats, crimes

wow, seriously? you think dick cheney is sneaking around teaching kids to chant "assassinate obama" in schoolyards?

The leftwing media is behind all the race stuff.

Yeah there is noone chanting "assassinate Obama" on a school Bus or righties making hate threats.

It's a good thing I know more woman than you or I would be predisposed to think all women are idiots.

Re: Election spurs 'hundreds' of race threats, crimes

Change is never easy. If every black man and woman on an individual basis and our great leaders like MLK and all the other black American's who struggled against racism and bigotry for generations had thought it was too dangerous or unworthy to confront racism in this nation we'd still be riding on the back of the bus so this article describing this hate and bigotry is no surprise to me.

We will face this ignorance as those before us have, knowing that much of it can be changed with education and patience, in particular the children who are being poisoned by the hatred of their parents and the adults around them. That which will not change, the old generational racism so steeped in some of our white culture, that too will go away when they are dead and buried. I personally hope that day comes quickly.

Back
Top Bottom