• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Election Challenges and Lawsuits

Oh, dear , look here... ballot stuffing...

This is absurd, I've watched this footage several times and it's here on Youtube.

I see zero, I mean what is this proof of?

I see the video begins with an arrow pointing at some void near a table (or is it a cabinet), then a woman (I think) puts a lid (or is it some empty tray), onto what looks like a box (or is that another tray). Then a woman in purple, points under the table or cabinet at some thing, can't see what that is.

One question that immediately jumps out for me is - why on earth does this video start at the point it does? with the arrow pointing at some space and a woman standing by the table (or is it a cabinet)? what were the events that led up to the woman standing there?

You'd actually be prepared to find someone guilty beyond reasonable doubt of a serious felony and face prison time on the basis of that video?

Which of the workers specifically do you think committed a crime?

1607094428338.png

You'd actually reach a guilty verdict against someone on the basis of that video? someone's wife or kids' mother?

You have absolutely no doubt that someone shown in that video definitely committed a crime?

Because if you honestly would not, then like me you must completely disregard the video clip since it proves absolutely nothing, that's my analysis, that's Sherlock Holmes's analysis.

If someone were to identify some of the workers in that video, if they were to release their names or addresses - what do you think might happen Cyclops? do you care to make a guess?

Might some of those workers already be frightened? might they have seen themselves in that clip doing something they know was innocuous yet be terrified their identity might be leaked? that they might be attacked? hung drawn and quartered? shot?

This is why you and every lunatic Trump supporter who's mouthing off about "fraud" are sickening to me, the lying, the absurdities and the risks and damage to ordinary hard working Americans is just disgusting.

Last edited:
Lol...unbelievable that some on here think that the video of poll workers taking boxes of hidden ballots from under a table and loading them in the machines when they think they are not being watched is not a sign of wrong doing....haahahaha...you people are in a state of denial...it’s going to be hard for you when the election goes to Trump!

Here is a video explaining the Trump team’s approach going forward...

Jenna Ellis is an idiot. No surprise you're on her side.

Lol...unbelievable that some on here think that the video of poll workers taking boxes of hidden ballots from under a table and loading them in the machines when they think they are not being watched is not a sign of wrong doing....haahahaha...you people are in a state of denial...it’s going to be hard for you when the election goes to Trump!

We already know their approach, it is to misrepresent videos and information being put out as if it is evidence of fraud, when it isn't, but they know Trump supporters will believe whatever they tell them.

When you go back to the night of the election results coming in we were all told by numerous news sources that Fulton County State Farm Arena where ballots were being counted had to shut down over a major water pipe break in the room they were counting and told the media and poll observers there would be a 4 hour delay until they could resume counting. But after a short time after poll observers and media left the video released showed the counting of absentee ballots resumed on NYT live election results data. Also text messages proved the leak was not a major water pipe break that those reports were very over exaggerated.

Burst pipe delays Atlanta absentee vote counting (msn.com)

Now the video we all seen of the poll watchers and media leaving and then shows four workers remain behind and continued to count ballots.

But here's the rub, the ballots counted in real time and the batch numbers reported from Fulton County went 98% to Biden giving Biden the lead.

And here is the other part of the rub. Multiple election workers Republican and Democrats gave sworn testimony of peculiar ballots they received while working at the State Farm arena processing mail in ballots. Multiple people described these ballots being very pristine, no folds in the ballot which should be present in a mail in ballot. The weight of the paper was not the same and the ballots had perfect circles made choosing Biden. And they made note of the batches of ballots where they discovered them. Turns out those are the batches that were counted during that time when the dump in ballots of 98% to Biden gave him the lead in Fulton County.
Below is a video that explains how the data shows something really stinks and it really needs to be thoroughly investigated.

So which person do you think is doing anything wrong? and what can you see them doing that you think is wrong?

If you can't answer these questions then its pretty obvious you have no idea what's going on here but in that sense you're no different to the other hordes of gullible people running around like headless chickens posting made up idiotic claims because Trump lost the election.

And another one bites the dust:

Never mind the facts, one of the delusional muppets will be along to post a GAME-CHANGER!! TWITTER VIDEO!! soon enough.

This goes under the heading of ‘I told you so’

Elsewhere here and on other boards I have point blank, weeks ago, pointed out this Trump fight of an election process he knows he’s lost has NOTHING to do with winning this election. Like I said, he knows he lost it.

It has EVERYTHING to do with a grifter running a film-flam. Well today it was reported that Trump has collected more than TWO HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS for ‘the good fight’. A few bucks of that going to the RNC but the vast majority of it going into TRUMP’S LEADERSHIP PAC, AKA TRUMPS OWN PERSONAL POCKET. Most of this in small donations.

Now if it’s all about Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barrett for you, or you make your bucks off investment or corporate board income and get to keep more of it, like I‘ve said, I at least get that. You’re voting your special interests.

What I don’t get are the 10’s of millions that get less than nothing out of supporting Trump. Who are actively working against their own interests. The mooks who have given 200 million dollars since the election ended to fight “the theft of his second term”. Money going directly into Trump’s pocket. The rubes, who need this money in their own pockets, who refuse to see that they’ve been film-flamed by a con-artist.
:roll:
People be stupid, yo.

And another one bites the dust:

But I wonder if you were told by the MSM or social media where you get your news that the GOP filed a lawsuit in Maricopa county AZ. A judge heard their case requesting to view a sample of votes in two specific types of ballots one being ballots the machines would not accept due to damage etc. where a duplicate ballot was created for them. The judge gave them the ability to view just 100 ballots in each category a total of 200 ballots. They discovered in that small amount 3% of the 200 ballots they observed were meant to go to Trump but Biden got the votes . Then the judge gave them the ability to inspect well over a 1,000 ballots in each types of ballots requested. And the results of that are not known. In the meantime the AZ legislature is calling on all voting machines be secured in Maricopa county for a forensic investigation and that there be a full audit done by people outside election officials.

So which person do you think is doing anything wrong? and what can you see them doing that you think is wrong?

If you can't answer these questions then its pretty obvious you have no idea what's going on here but in that sense you're no different to the other hordes of gullible people running around like headless chickens posting made up idiotic claims because Trump lost the election.
The fact that you can’t see boxes of votes being pulled out from a hidden location (when the poll workers think they are not being watched) is normal and acceptable in what should be an open and fair election says all I need to know about your utter state of denial. You can contrive excuses for it in the way Rogue does ...but you know what went on there and choose to play let’s pretend. The pretence by Dem supporters does not get them off the hook...the Dems are the bad guys here...they are wilfully allowing the corruption of democracy....democracy depends on trust and the Dems have shat on it...with the aide of some a Republicans it has to be said.

But I wonder if you were told by the MSM or social media where you get your news that the GOP filed a lawsuit in Maricopa county AZ. A judge heard their case requesting to view a sample of votes in two specific types of ballots one being ballots the machines would not accept due to damage etc. where a duplicate ballot was created for them. The judge gave them the ability to view just 100 ballots in each category a total of 200 ballots. They discovered in that small amount 3% of the 200 ballots they observed were meant to go to Trump but Biden got the votes . Then the judge gave them the ability to inspect well over a 1,000 ballots in each types of ballots requested. And the results of that are not known. In the meantime the AZ legislature is calling on all voting machines be secured in Maricopa county for a forensic investigation and that there be a full audit done by people outside election officials.
Let’s hope that the truth comes out. To me it looks like the biggest cheat in history and the people who support the side that “won” are completely willing to overlook the fact that democracy is being compromised by players within and without the United States.

Maybe democracy is finished.

But I wonder if you were told by the MSM or social media where you get your news that the GOP filed a lawsuit in Maricopa county AZ.
I found this article....https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...rturn-election-results-goes-trial/3794819001/ It's not the Epoch Times or OANN, but The Arizona Republic might be credible enough for you.
A judge heard their case requesting to view a sample of votes in two specific types of ballots one being ballots the machines would not accept due to damage etc. where a duplicate ballot was created for them. The judge gave them the ability to view just 100 ballots in each category a total of 200 ballots. They discovered in that small amount 3% of the 200 ballots they observed were meant to go to Trump but Biden got the votes .
No. Two unspecified errors were found.
Then the judge gave them the ability to inspect well over a 1,000 ballots in each types of ballots requested.
An additional 1,526 duplicate ballots were examined
And the results of that are not known.
Here's the results.... "On Thursday, the parties presented their findings. Of the 1,626 duplicates reviewed, one contained a Trump vote that was counted for Biden. Five others contained votes for Trump that weren't counted at all, and two contained votes for Biden that weren't counted. Extrapolating Trump's net gain of six votes from the 1,626-ballot sample and applying it to all 27,869 duplicate ballots in the county would give Trump just 103 additional votes in Maricopa County, he said. The Secretary of State's Office later provided the total number of duplicate ballots statewide: 52,897. If the error rate from this week's inspection held, Trump would gain about 195 votes statewide."
I think they are overstating Trump's potential statewide gain at 195 votes. Extrapolating Biden's 2 vote gain in the duplicate ballot examination, Trump would gain about 130 votes.
In the meantime the AZ legislature is calling on all voting machines be secured in Maricopa county for a forensic investigation and that there be a full audit done by people outside election officials.
No updated info on this.

Last edited:
I think it would clear the air if the machines were properly examined for proof that they can be hijacked or programmed to give a false outcome. If either is the case then the only fair thing to do is rerun the election where that issue could have decided the outcome unfairly.

The other issue is where there have been vote dumps...those “votes” need to be checked for their authenticity.

If none of this happens then half the US population have no reason to accept their new government...that sows the seeds of the break up of the USA.

There was no evidence of that being "ballot stuffing". It is almost certainly going to be or already has been explained as part of the process, either additional ballots for those that are messed up or they were leaving them there for when they were slow again. You are making assumptions without hearing any sort of explanations. Coming to your personal conclusions or rather some fed to you by Trump and his team.
I think "jumping to conclusions" should be a new Olympic event.
We seem to have a lot of potential qualifiers on this very site.

Here’s Sidney Powell outlining where we are now with this attempted coup...

What reliable person determined those are all fraudulent? Are you simply sharing more conspiracy theories here? Pretty sure this is more of the same CT that has gone around that is trying to base claims of fraud off of unofficial update counts.

Here’s Sidney Powell outlining where we are now with this attempted coup...

Sidney Powell is being shutdown in court after court. She is attempting to rile up Trump's base so they will send her money.

That is shamelessly false.
Trump claimed the audit “will easily give us the state.” But, in the statement, the officials said the audit, which has not been initiated, would explain irregularities and offer transparency to voters in the state

Back
Top Bottom