• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Election Betting Odds: Susan Rice skyrockets to #1, Harris falls by 30%

BrotherFease

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Election Betting Odds by Maxim Lott and John Stossel

I just came back from enjoying a birthday dinner, and clicked onto Election Betting Odds, and there appears to be a dramatic shift. Rice went up 19%, Harris went down by 30%. What happened while I was celebrating my 38th birthday? Now Rice is the heavy favorite at 44%, and Harris down to 9%.

I just came back from enjoying a birthday dinner, and clicked onto Election Betting Odds, and there appears to be a dramatic shift. Rice went up 19%, Harris went down by 30%. What happened while I was celebrating my 38th birthday? Now Rice is the heavy favorite at 44%, and Harris down to 9%.

Susan Rice is the perfect VP, she will say literally anything she is told to. I’m surprised she hasn’t been a press secretary for Trump

Susan Rice is the perfect VP, she will say literally anything she is told to. I’m surprised she hasn’t been a press secretary for Trump

Unlike that crazy rebel Pence, eh?

Pence is more of a seen not heard type of guy, another good VP archetype

45's puppet. I'm looking forward to returning to a day when the VP thinks for themselves. :thumbs:

45's puppet. I'm looking forward to returning to a day when the VP thinks for themselves. :thumbs:

Yes I’m sure we’re all excited for the next Dick Cheney

Yes I’m sure we’re all excited for the next Dick Cheney

Who was also a Republican.

Keep it going... :mrgreen:

She has as much baggage as a Louis Vuitton boutique

She will drag Biden down, assuming it's possible to go much lower

:rofl if you think that I won’t call it like I see it regardless of party you haven’t seen many of my posts

Sad that you don't know that a Democrat can also be a war hawk like Cheney.

I just clicked on the link, and I'm missing the percentages you've mentioned here.

The link is showing me 35.8% Harris and 35.1% Rice, with no one else even close.

Sad that you don't know that a Democrat can also be a warhawk like Cheney.

What's the matter? You don't want our government to be a voyeur on us through the Patriot Act? ;)

What's the matter? You don't want our government to be a voyeur on us through the Patriot Act? ;)

Lol! I'll admit it was a poor choice of words. I should have used the words "online observers" but it seems that you were the only one whose perverted mind went in another direction. Um, that's on you...

The only impact that Biden's VP pick will have on anyone will be the viewers of Fox News and listeners to daytime conservative talk radio. At the beginning of the day after the announcement, they won't know what to think. At the end of the day, they will.

Other than that, the pick will not change the vote of a single person on the planet.

Lol! I'll admit it was a poor choice of words. I should have used the words "online observers" but it seems that you were the only one whose perverted mind went in another direction. Um, that's on you...

Perhaps you should use start using the dictionary when you post. It would be a good first step towards transitioning to speaking with truth and honesty.

Harris must of changed her shampoo.

I just clicked on the link, and I'm missing the percentages you've mentioned here.

The link is showing me 35.8% Harris and 35.1% Rice, with no one else even close.
I would call Harris the slight favorite, as well.

I think it depends on where Biden's thrust in using the candidate will be. Campaigning, or governing? Harris will likely excel at the former, and Rice will likely excel at the latter.

Harris would make a great A.G., though. That would set her up for a Presidential run as well as being Veep would.

Perhaps you should use start using the dictionary when you post. It would be a good first step towards transitioning to speaking with truth and honesty.

Oh, aren't you the pillar of the community for spreading truth and honesty? You don't even know that Rice, the Democrat, is like Cheney, the war hawk.

Oh, aren't you the pillar of the community for spreading truth and honesty?

That was a...

giphy.gif

You don't even know that Rice, the Democrat, is like Cheney, the war hawk.

It's your side of the aisle who has produced a warmonger VP followed by a spineless ass-kisser. You're 0-for-2, trix. :)

Surprised Basement Biden didn’t put Mayor Lightfoot on the shortlist. All the attributes of a D woman, plus the bonus of BLM / cancel culture demanding her to change her name.

That was a...

giphy.gif

It's your side of the aisle who has produced a warmonger VP followed by a spineless ass-kisser. You're 0-for-2, trix. :)

You appear to be losing your cool again. The phony smiley face gives it away.
Perhaps more of my quotes added to your sigline would lighten the load.

Back
Top Bottom