• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elderly Asian woman attacked in San Francisco fights back, sends alleged attacker to hospital

Ok great, keep going, when you can name fifty such people I will agree with you.
At least once or twice a week I see videos in my yahoo news of black guys sneaking up behind old asian people and maiming them in 1 sucker punch to the back of the head. Dont ask me why but for some reason word on the street is its "okay to assault the filthy rich asians crossing over into black guys territory". It really is a thing right now in the black community to go beat up a random Asian weather you believe it or not. I think its related to that whole "knockout game" the black kids were playing last year. So dont waste all your rage just on white guys even though its the hip thing to do right now.

Also why havent the police released the traffic cams if this happened at a crosswalk? The suspect is saying he didnt do it. Although I suppose if someone was a coward and punching old ladies they would probably also lie about it. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom