• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elbert Guillory: "Why I Am a Republican"

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
A must see Vid

we have another runaway slave from the democrat plantation

let the racial hate from the left commence

the left will do the same to Mr Guillory as they tried to do to Ben Carson

A must see Vid

we have another runaway slave from the democrat plantation

let the racial hate from the left commence

the left will do the same to Mr Guillory as they tried to do to Ben Carson

If I were you and Mr. Guillory I'd look closely at the vote in the last national election. Blacks went 91% for the president. Latinos went about 70%. Women 55% and young people at least by that much. The only two demographics Romney won was white men and folks over 65. Since whites will soon be a minority in America and since folks over 65 are dying 100 times faster than those under 30 it might be a good thing for the Republicans to rethink their strategy.....assuming they actually have one.

Back
Top Bottom