• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

el paso

I changed my post, keep it up to date.

Not trying to make it personal.

But, the republican party has a long history of treating black Americans poorly, why would a black person join the republican party?

The Democrat Party has a very long history of treating black Americans poorly, why did black Americans join the Democrat Party when welfare checks were offered?

The Democrat Party has a very long history of treating black Americans poorly, why did black Americans join the Democrat Party when welfare checks were offered?

Again, you really have nothing but your usual race baiting.

And you offer no argument at all

Actually, I do. It is common sense that everyone but you can understand. But given how your posting history tends to favor racists and racist policy, I can see how you don't get it.

Actually, I do. It is common sense that everyone but you can understand. But given how your posting history tends to favor racists and racist policy, I can see how you don't get it.

If you deny that the democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, segregation, then your denial makes you appear to be ignorant and unworthy of respect.

If statues are so important, then surely the greatest symbol of racism in American history is the democrat party. We truly need to tear down these figurative statues by ridding ourselves of the disgustingly racist democrat party, and all of its evil encarnations throughout history.

If you deny that the democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, segregation, then your denial makes you appear to be ignorant and unworthy of respect.

Oh, you just love to use hyperbole blather don't you?

Nice try at baiting.

You poor oppressed white man.

Oh, you just love to use hyperbole blather don't you?

Nice try at baiting.

You poor oppressed white man.

I guess you don't know the history of your own party.

Except, as I and others have repeatedly told you, no such thing is occurring.

And I keep telling you it is. 167,000 white South Africans have arrived in Australia the last 12 months, google it, it is real.

If El Paso is the safest city in America and it's right on the Mexican boarder, seems to me, we have no crime problem coming across the boarder.

Or do these "criminals" avoid ElPaso to be nice for some unknown reason?

So stupid to be so frightened of folks coming from Mexico.

I agree, it's not common for illegal aliens to be criminals (outside of crossing the border illegally), so fear of them is unfounded.

Wanting to enforce Immigration laws is not really about fear though.

I guess you don't know the history of your own party.

I guess you don't know the recent history of your own party.

FWIW, I am a registered independent, so ...nice try.

Please enlighten me then, on the racist history of the Republican party. This might be interesting.

Surely your KKK, slavery, Jim Crowe and segregation are not part of the republican party platform?

And I keep telling you it is. 167,000 white South Africans have arrived in Australia the last 12 months, google it, it is real.

That’s not “genocide”. If it were genocide those people would be corpses, not in Australia.

Ethnic Cleansing then

Except there is no evidence that these people were forced, either by a government or paramilitaries, to leave. It isn’t “ethnic cleansing” when one voluntarily chooses to leave.

Except there is no evidence that these people were forced, either by a government or paramilitaries, to leave. It isn’t “ethnic cleansing” when one voluntarily chooses to leave.

If all of your possessions are claimed, and they put you on a train to wherever, as the government calls for you to be murdered, then Australia sounds like a good idea

Back
Top Bottom