• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

el paso

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
If El Paso is the safest city in America and it's right on the Mexican boarder, seems to me, we have no crime problem coming across the boarder.

Or do these "criminals" avoid ElPaso to be nice for some unknown reason?

So stupid to be so frightened of folks coming from Mexico.

If El Paso is the safest city in America and it's right on the Mexican boarder, seems to me, we have no crime problem coming across the boarder.

You should try living just across the border from the 12th most dangerous city in the world and then being so blithe.

Can't say I've spent a lot of time in El Paso but I have spent some time there. It is a nice and peaceful place in my experience. Trump knows El Paso like I know TriBeCa.

You should try living just across the border from the 12th most dangerous city in the world and then being so blithe.

I was stationed at Ft Bliss in El Paso for 5 years. I never had any problems and it was safer than many other places I lived.

Across which Indianapolis boarder?

Funny thing, I just looked up the top 25 high crime cities and most are, surprisingly, REd Hat areas.

I was stationed at Ft Bliss in El Paso for 5 years. I never had any problems and it was safer than many other places I lived.

Tomorrow is not necessarily like yesterday was.

Trump is thinking ahead, as good leaders do.

Across which Indianapolis boarder?

Funny thing, I just looked up the top 25 high crime cities and most are, surprisingly, REd Hat areas.

You should consider learning more before further commenting in this thread.

Can't say I've spent a lot of time in El Paso but I have spent some time there. It is a nice and peaceful place in my experience. Trump knows El Paso like I know TriBeCa.

This made me think... Trump has no clue how any of his base live. I mean he has literally never in his life been in their areas.

He never did a family road trip like most Americans or had any dealings in rural areas.

He has no clue what a truck stop is or a red neck bar or a Walmart in....

Indeed, when Mexico has so little crime and is such a rich nation compared to the US.

Indeed, when Mexico has so little crime and is such a rich nation compared to the US.

It almost makes it seem like a crime to let them leave such a jewel of the world as Mexico, and enter our racist den from hell

trump and thinking?...2 words that often don't go together...trump is a babbling asshole

Trump is a racist. Reagan is a racist. Bush is a racist. Is there a pattern here in arguments from the left? From the Demokrats? The party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, etc?

Trump is a racist. Reagan is a racist. Bush is a racist. Is there a pattern here in arguments from the left? From the Demokrats? The party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, etc?

Gosh you forgot Robert Byrd...from 70 years ago...Isn't that the go to guy you GOP types babble about?

Gosh you forgot Robert Byrd...from 70 years ago...Isn't that the go to guy you GOP types babble about?

Who cares about Byrd or the one democrat who switched, Thurman. The truth is there was no switch, except that a lot of white democrats switched to the non racist republican party, and a lot of black people were paid to switch to the very racist democrat party. That was the switch.

For the Thread: Here is an argument that not only should we not police the border with Mexico, we should go the other way and help out all those from down South who wish to cross it. This is evidence that there are those who call for open borders:

Why Border Enforcement Backfired

Oh and when he died a while back, Hillary hailed KKK Byrd as her mentor.

There you go...You angry old whites go back to Hillary everytime....

I guess we could go back to AOC, or whatever. We are so angry that we forget.

Your Hillary bashing still won't save this asshole trump

Save Trump from what? Leftist idiotic lies that true Americans do not believe because of the obvious stupidity in those lies? Remember, Bush was also Hitler, as are all republicans in your closed set of ideas, otherwise know as "lies"

Save Trump from what? Leftist idiotic lies that true Americans do not believe because of the obvious stupidity in those lies? Remember, Bush was also Hitler, as are all republicans in your closed set of ideas, otherwise know as "lies"

Thousands are marching right now confront trump.....He better not stay long in El Paso

So funny to see how white guys get so threatened when other races dare to speak.

Back
Top Bottom