• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

el paso

Except there is no evidence that these people were forced, either by a government or paramilitaries, to leave. It isn’t “ethnic cleansing” when one voluntarily chooses to leave.

I realize that CNN or NBC will not report these events, just as your side was completely ignorant when Zimbabwe committed genocide/ethnic cleansing towards its whites 20 years ago/

Please enlighten me then, on the racist history of the Republican party. This might be interesting.

I'm not your teacher. If you want to live the ignorant life, go ahead. But the world is passing you by.:lamo

I'm not your teacher. If you want to live the ignorant life, go ahead. But the world is passing you by.:lamo

I know you are not my teacher, that was my point.

That’s not “genocide”. If it were genocide those people would be corpses, not in Australia.

He doesn't understand the gravity of the word Genocide. And he doesn't understand anything about South Africa, he doesn't even have a passport. Just blather and hyperbole.

If all of your possessions are claimed, and they put you on a train to wherever, as the government calls for you to be murdered, then Australia sounds like a good idea

Except “the government” did no such thing. An extremely controversial politician did.

Oh, and despite the fact that the issue has been debated for over twenty years the government certainly has not “taken everything one owns” from any number of people.

You are simply wrong......as usual.

I realize that CNN or NBC will not report these events, just as your side was completely ignorant when Zimbabwe committed genocide/ethnic cleansing towards its whites 20 years ago/

People in South Africa aren’t reporting them because your genocide fantasy isn’t happening .

Except “the government” did no such thing. An extremely controversial politician did.

Oh, and despite the fact that the issue has been debated for over twenty years the government certainly has not “taken everything one owns” from any number of people.

So it is okay that an "extremely controversial politician" ended 3 centuries of white farms in southern Africa by ethnically cleansing them?

Was the Zimbabwe/Genocide event reported by the lamestream media in the US?

I know that no amount of teaching will ever get you over your hate.

I love the way you lefties hate us so much that you project your own emotions on us.

So it is okay that an "extremely controversial politician" ended 3 centuries of white farms in southern Africa by ethnically cleansing them?

Again, there is no ethnic cleansing.

Purposefully choosing to leave is not “ethnic cleansing”.

Your other lefty allies here are saying no such thing happened or is happening

I love the way you lefties hate us so much that you project your own emotions on us.

I love the way you use lies and hyperbole to further your anger and hate.

Your other lefty allies here are saying no such thing happened or is happening

There is no genocide.

There is no ethnic cleansing.

And given your history as a pathological liar, why should I believe anything you claim about other posters?

I love the way you use lies and hyperbole to further your anger and hate.

Honestly, I wish we could at least agree that anger and hate have nothing to do with either your or my agenda, that is hilarious

There is no genocide.

There is no ethnic cleansing.

And given your history as a pathological liar, why should I believe anything you claim about other posters?

You must have proof of this "pathological liar" claim, or else I call bull.

Honestly, I wish we could at least agree that anger and hate have nothing to do with either your or my agenda, that is hilarious

I worry about you, you are having so many sads today. Not enough white people for you?

Ciudad de Juarez, the city across the border from El Paso was, for a period of time, the most violent city in the world. I drove into Mexico crossing at El Paso and into Ciudad de Juarez many years before the violence there. Around 2007 or so, Juarez became the battleground for two warring factions for control of the drug trade, the Sinaloa and Juarez cartels. The Juarez police department had 800 policemen dismissed in an effort to clean up corruption. By 2010, violent crime began to decline and by 2012 homicides were at the lowest rates since the start of the cartel wars in 2007.

Basically, it's a fact of life in Mexico that cartels have their own 'turf' and defend it against other cartels. Explanations for the rapid decline in violence in Ciudad de Juarez includes the success of the Sinaloa Cartel in defeating its rivals, as well as federal, state and local government efforts to combat crime and improve the city's quality of life.

I worry about you, you are having so many sads today. Not enough white people for you?

I am enjoying myself tonight, a quiet Monday evening. What are your thoughts?

Great to see trump get his fat ass heckled in the Arena.......He can't babble his Bull**** unopposed

What Arena? Was Sitting Bull**** Warren in attendance? What about AOC, the green energy satan you are surely worried about?

You must have proof of this "pathological liar" claim, or else I call bull.

For example, your repeated claims there is a genocide going on in South Africa. You have been repeatedly informed that no such thing has happened yet you persist in spewing the lie.

Back
Top Bottom