• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Eight people in Indonesia refused to wear face masks. They were ordered to dig graves for COVID-19 v

NWRatCon

Eco**Social Marketeer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
In the category of punishment fitting the crime:
Eight people in Indonesia refused to wear face masks. They were ordered to dig graves for COVID-19 victims. (USA Today).
As Indonesia faces an uptick of COVID-19 cases, leaders in Cerme, a district located in East Java, established stricter enforcement of social distancing and mask-wearing policies.

For the eight people who violated the local mask mandate, that meant digging graves. The district's leader, identified by Indonesian news site Tribun News as Suyono, proposed the punishment due to a lack of gravediggers in the area.

“There are only three available gravediggers at the moment, so I thought I might as well put these people to work with them,” he told Tribun News. “Hopefully, this can create a deterrent effect against violations,” he said.
Get the picture?

This should become standard here. Let the COVID deniers stare their consequences straight in the face. Then maybe, just maybe, some of them can get their humanity back and learn to become decent people again.

Yeah, I know that's a very long-shot hope. But hope is about all we've got left right now. :shrug:

This should become standard here. Let the COVID deniers stare their consequences straight in the face. Then maybe, just maybe, some of them can get their humanity back and learn to become decent people again.

Yeah, I know that's a very long-shot hope. But hope is about all we've got left right now. :shrug:

If the states were actually serious about covid and masks, they would insist on valveless N-95 masks properly worn so they seal properly. They aren't, so the whole covid mask thing is bull****.

Your welcome to try to enforce that in my neck of the woods :lol:.

You have no clue how deplorable a post like this sounds, do you? You paint a picture of yourself which isn't pretty.

and you have no clue that out of your own tribe posts like this sound like the person is a shallow buffoon.

Last edited:
You have no clue how deplorable a post like this sounds, do you? You pain a picture of yourself which isn't pretty.

and you have no clue that out of your own tribe posts like this sound like the person is a shallow buffoon.

I am afraid that has been a major weakness of mine, not caring what people think of me.

If the states were actually serious about masks and preventing covid they would be insisting everyone be wearing N-95 or better, valveless, properly sealed to the face. Beards would go the way of the Dodo bird. They dont. That tells me the covid mask thing is bogus bull****.

I am afraid that has been a major weakness of mine, not caring what people think of me.

Funny. In my experience people say they don't give a damn about what others think of them because they want to project a certain persona.
They want people to think they don't care what people think.

If the states were actually serious about masks and preventing covid they would be insisting everyone be wearing N-95 or better, valveless, properly sealed to the face. Beards would go the way of the Dodo bird. They dont. That tells me the covid mask thing is bogus bull****.

Very intellectual post

God Bless you.

If the states were actually serious about covid and masks, they would insist on valveless N-95 masks properly worn so they seal properly. They aren't, so the whole covid mask thing is bull****.

giphy.gif

Is there a Communist on this board who ISN'T a totalitarian goon?

Well, liberty and human dignity are anathema to the Maoist democrat party.

I thought so. Still do.

If you even wonder how the Third Reich arose in an industrial and culturally advanced country like Germany, the OP and supporting posts by other Communists offer a crystal clear answer.

democrats are the Khmer Rouge reimagined.

Who exactly are you referring to? :?

Simple question, are any of the vast numbers of Communists on this board not Stalinist thugs seeking forced labor camps as the democrats in this thread are so eager for? I have not encountered them.

Simple question, are any of the vast numbers of Communists on this board not Stalinist thugs seeking forced labor camps as the democrats in this thread are so eager for? I have not encountered them.

I asked first.

Back
Top Bottom