• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Eight arrested in sex trafficking investigation at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Eight men charged with sex crimes during Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

I have no idea which forum to put this in. Human trafficking? What the **** is wrong with people????

Read the charges. Guns. Beds in cars. Sex toys.

t_a37989587a18425481960fcce3fad8f4_name_thumb.jpg

013a6dd4-f36e-4c66-9784-b3b882477dc9-Matson.JPG

They must be part of Hillary's secret kabaal! :shock:

Obviously they're LEFTISTS, have to be, no conservative types would do such a thing! Sick lib commie hordes are coming for you! Joe Biden will be like Stalin and Mao combined x10 on STEROIDS! :roll:

(Just wanted to fill in if no Qanonsense folks come in to crap on the carpet....)

Well if guilty, I'm sure they have a life of prison boyfriends to look forward to. While any sane person would like to see that kinda thing stopped in prisons, it's hard to feel too sorry for these type of criminals.

People will look to make lots of money the quickest way possible. Selling drugs, selling sex, are just different heads of the Hydra. Sleazy people looking to have sex with minors isn’t really a new issue, the internet just makes it easier for perverts to find victims. I do think the term Sex Trafficking is relatively new. They used to be called Pimp but once that term became fashionable and used as a sign of respect and admiration the Term Sex Trafficking was developed.

Are these "very fine people"?

Are these "very fine people"?

Very fine folks and our president wishes them well! If they're Bikers for Trump, could be a pardon and presidential medal in it for them even! :cool:

I actually found the guns and knives more disturbing.

yeah but...

"Hey Rocky, you ready to leave?"
"Hang on. I forgot to pack my penis pump."

is a least a little funny in this inhumane and evil story. i hope they rot.

After having To Catch A Predator run on tv for about 5 years who would be that stupid to try this?

Oh, I guess the goofballs above in the pictures.

yeah but...

"Hey Rocky, you ready to leave?"
"Hang on. I forgot to pack my penis pump."

is a least a little funny in this inhumane and evil story. i hope they rot.

What can I say? Some people need adaptive equipment. Knives though? Why would this guy need several knives?

What can I say? Some people need adaptive equipment. Knives though? Why would this guy need several knives?

i guess if you're a sex trafficker you have to be ready to kill.

Who finds this remarkable?

If there's one thing that's practically guaranteed in life, it's that wherever you have an organized gathering of tens or hundreds of thousands of people for any length of time, you will inevitably have prostitution, human trafficking, and all kinds of other crimes going on. This is undoubtedly true of CES, Comicon, the Super Bowl, and the Democrat National Convention, just as surely as it is true of the Sturgis rally.

Who finds this remarkable?

If there's one thing that's practically guaranteed in life, it's that wherever you have an organized gathering of tens or hundreds of thousands of people for any length of time, you will inevitably have prostitution, human trafficking, and all kinds of other crimes going on. This is undoubtedly true of CES, Comicon, the Super Bowl, and the Democrat National Convention, just as surely as it is true of the Sturgis rally.

human trafficking in the US. just a thing.

Who knew there was a Pizza Express in Sturgis. Learn something knew every day.

And here we were all worried about a COVID-19 super-spreader event when all we got is perverts.

human trafficking in the US. just a thing.

We have people murdering each other in mass quantities for no good reason every day in our inner cities, and you're surprised that there's human trafficking in the US?

I'm sure these people cared deeply about not spreading Covid as well.

Scumbags.

People will look to make lots of money the quickest way possible. Selling drugs, selling sex, are just different heads of the Hydra. Sleazy people looking to have sex with minors isn’t really a new issue, the internet just makes it easier for perverts to find victims. I do think the term Sex Trafficking is relatively new. They used to be called Pimp but once that term became fashionable and used as a sign of respect and admiration the Term Sex Trafficking was developed.

Were there minors involved?

Eight men charged with sex crimes during Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

I have no idea which forum to put this in. Human trafficking? What the **** is wrong with people????

Read the charges. Guns. Beds in cars. Sex toys.

t_a37989587a18425481960fcce3fad8f4_name_thumb.jpg

013a6dd4-f36e-4c66-9784-b3b882477dc9-Matson.JPG

Just keeping score here...

Wasnt someone on this forum last week cheering the Sturgis event for still going on like they were some sort of heroes?

That didnt age well.....

We have people murdering each other in mass quantities for no good reason every day in our inner cities, and you're surprised that there's human trafficking in the US?

actually, people are murdering each other all over the country. tiny places to huge cities.

it's who we are.

Back
Top Bottom