• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Eiffel Tower evacuated over bomb threat

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Last edited:
Honestly, what was the first thing to go through your head after reading the headline?

Mine: Durka, Durka, Durka... Mohammed Jihad.

I hope no one was hurt.

Honestly, what was the first thing to go through your head after reading the headline?

"Is it okay to eat bean sprouts if I'm a pro-lifer?"

Honestly?

The photgraph of Adolf Hitler and Albert Speer standing in front of it after the fall of France.

Adolf Hitler and Albert Speer standing in front of it

Not an illogical cross-connection.

The article says Musli bomb-scares aren't unknown.

Still, I suppose some will take this article as yet more confirmation that the media's to blame for whipping up fear about Islamic terror. I suppose if I was to kick my TV to pieces if my best sports team lost a match, the telly would be to blame for inciting me!

If it is radicals did stage the attack then I'm not surprised. France recently banned the burqa and that is bound to create excuses for this kind of behaviour.

They caused trouble anyway. Remember the three Paris riots, not to mention all the other imflammatory and state-sponsored Muslim crap?

France should not be held to ransom.

Last edited:
They behave badly because they want to. Burka ban or no burka ban, which proves appeasement is futile.

In July France's lower house of parliament overwhelmingly approved a ban on wearing burqa-style Islamic veils in France and that has lead to more, (shall we call it unrest).

The French people approve of this ban by a wide majority in part they have allowed Muslims to invade their Country in large numbers much as England and Italy have.

We have a different and more serious problem here and have for years, that being illegals crossing from mexico.
The following is from a Worldnet Daily piece posted Oct. 19. 2001.

http://http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24987

Another agent, of supervisory rank, stated, "The smuggling traffic of Mexicans has really slowed. We are experiencing a tremendous increase in OTMs" – border lingo for "other than Mexicans." When queried about the ethnic make up of the OTMs, he answered, "Central and South Americans, Orientals and Middle-Easterners." Middle-Easterners? "Yeah, it varies, but about one in every 10 that we catch, is from a country like Yemen or Egypt."

Now if I knew this shouldn't the Amateur in Chief who is trying to push for amnesty at least have an inkling of what he is about to push for and we have already seen a story how if the illegals caught are not guilty of a felony they be let go.

I noticed there was no mention of Mexicans, Hispanics, South Americans etc. just illegals.

We might be on the verge of serious problems and we have no real way of knowing because the Left could not care less as long as they get illegal votes, and unions get their dues. :damn :censored

The reason this is no problem for the Left, however bad the turbulence, is because they've played John Lennon's Imagine and taken it to be a complete political manifesto set to music.

"It's about time the French got slapped in the face with a big dose of reality".

Immediately after that,

"More fun and games from the 'religion of peace'".

Last edited:
The reason this is no problem for the Left, however bad the turbulence, is because they've played John Lennon's Imagine and taken it to be a complete political manifesto set to music.

Excellent call. It's a great song until you think about what it really says.

Imagine there's no Heaven (This makes it Godless)
It's easy if you try (This reinforces Godlessness)
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today (This means don't worry about tomorrow don't worry
be happy)

Imagine there's no countries ( This calls for open Borders no sovereignty)
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for (Turn the other cheek no matter what)
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace ( Utopia that will never happen because the despots are
for ever)

You may say that I'm a dreamer (I say he was a nut case druggie)
But I'm not the only one (There were a lot of them back then)
I hope someday you'll join us (Toke up pal)
And the world will be as one (One world Government)

Imagine no possessions ( Communism)
I wonder if you can (you can if you get high enough)
No need for greed or hunger (Don't work redistribution of wealth will Provide)
A brotherhood of man (If everyone is poor there is no reason to
envy anyone)
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world ( Back to one world Gov. with no Borders)

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Well I hope I didn't pop any ones bubble too much.

I don't suppose you'd all like to wait for an investigation to be complete first? I mean if you can pull yourself away from youre mutual dick riding long enough?

It's a great song until you think about what it really says.

Paul McCartney said it was a pleasant little song with a sweet and positive message, removed from the political caustic acid he usually came out with at that point.

However, Lennon himself said he sugar-coated the song to appeal to cosy middle-class suburbanites like him!

LENNON FACTS:

* In 1968 his Apple Records' publicity spokesman, Tony Bramwell, was ordered to approach Castro and Chairman Mao with the offer of spoken word record deals. They declined, saying the Beatles were decadent and Western capitalist!

* A track from his Attica State record called for the prisoners of the jail to be freed and the judges imprisoned instead. Lennon's take was that criminals were jailed for political reasons (to keep the public safe, to keep order and to follow the law) rather than being 'helped' by pandering to them.

In another twist of irony, Lennon's killer is an inmate of Attica State Jail, a situation his widow is constantly in court to continue!

Last edited:
"It's about time the French got slapped in the face with a big dose of reality".

Immediately after that,

"More fun and games from the 'religion of peace'".

Wern't you complaining in another thread about the Mosque burning to not jump to conclusions, and here you are jumping to conclusions that it is radical Muslims?

BTW, the bomb threat was a hoax

Bomb scare at Eiffel Tower ends without incident - CNN.com

As my father would say to me as a boy, when he'd accuse me of something I hadn't done..

If something happens which you haven't done, yet you've done it so many times before, aren't we going to assume you've done it until we discover you haven't?!

Why should we behave as if Islam has had no previous whenever this kind of thing occurs? And we've had plenty of salted Islamonuts causing trouble and strife.

Last edited:
As my father would say to me as a boy, when he'd accuse me of something I hadn't done..

If something happens which you haven't done, yet you've done it so many times before, aren't we going to assume you've done it until we discover you haven't?!

So using that example, since you have posted constantly bigoted, ignorant , and uneducated comments about Islam you are going to continue to do so. I like that and that will take care of me from having to read anymore of your drivel.

What about all the other non-Muslim terrorist groups? They work hard doing what they do and they deserve some of your blindless judgement and labeling! ETA has worked harder and longer than any Muslim group, give them some credit!

I don't suppose you'd all like to wait for an investigation to be complete first? I mean if you can pull yourself away from youre mutual dick riding long enough?

Logic is not welcomed in threads like this. This is about paranoia and making stuff up, get on board!

I love watching some of the same people who scrambled to make clear that all the facts should be known before coming to a conclusion on the arsonist thread are doing the opposite in these threads.

...since you have posted constantly bigoted, ignorant , and uneducated comments about Islam....

Despite the massive wall of facts I've linked-to across the weeks and months, VIRTUALLY EVERY ONE not contradicted by counter-weblink from lefties, we once again witness all that's left in their debate arsenal: invalidation and smear.

I like that and that will take care of me from having to read anymore of your drivel.

I'll be crying in my pillow tonight sonny boy. Boo-hoo-hoo, I don't get to debate with a liberal-leftist who gets antagonised when a debate doesn't go his way.

What about all the other non-Muslim terrorist groups?

Baader-Meinhof and the like? Can't stand 'em. Bunch of left wing cranks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom