• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Eh, to tell the truth I’m still under the effect of the Katrina hurricane.

momento

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Eh, to tell the truth I’m still under the effect of the Katrina hurricane. Relating Rita I think that our Mass Media untwisted the situation around Rita advisedly. And I suppose that by this way president Bush tried to show that he’s well in the charge and able to manage this sort of things. Unfortunately he is trying by Rita to close our eyes on his errors and feeble effort to patch up things during Katrina. He hopes that we will make us forget about his inability to work and make decisions. Moreover I think that so hot reports from Texas are drawing away nation’s attention from real catastrophe in Iraq. And of course it diverts form ideas that $ millions spent for war in Iraq could be spend for New Olean’s flood prevention.

I read the news at yahoo.com .The hurricane is really terrible.

You can also add Clinton and every other previous administration for the last 40 + plus who knew this was inevitable and did nothing about it.

Back
Top Bottom