• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Egyptian Journalist Describes 'Absolute Prosperity' in Gaza

Have you noticed how you have a tendency to say things that aren't true?

I just find it interesting that people who claim things, like being in france - somehow manage to be able to read posts and respond when it is 3am in paris...

And WHO on earth told you that I ever supported the fact that the Palestinains built a state within a state and attacked Israel from Lebanon. And WHO on earth told you that I'm not aware that if someone's going to bring Lebanon's end it's going to be Hizbollah.

Since the vast majority of your posts are anti-israel, rather than against hezbollah or the PLO, it is not too hard to figure it out...

You think We (Middle Easterners) are just dumb and brainwashed. You have made up your mind on cliches havan't you ?

My origins are from Turkey, and I've lived throughout the middle east. Don't attack others when you know nothing of them.

On teh other hand what's the point in Israelis soldiers mistreatment and humiliation of civilians just because they are Arab ?

The arab muslims would not be anywhere NEAR israeli soldiers if the arab muslim death culture wasn't so dreadful in the first place. Let me know how many minority groups in the middle east enjoy sovereign rights...

What's the point in firing at and killing FLEEING CIVILAINS ???

You'll need proof of this, sweetie - and not a one-off, but a POLICY of doing so.

You can deny all you want ! I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES !!!!!!! believe it or not, I DO NOT GIVE A RAT'S **** !!!!

Yet you keep posting, so clearly you do.

I just find it interesting that people who claim things, like being in france - somehow manage to be able to read posts and respond when it is 3am in paris...

You need better time zone skillz. The person in question logged off around midnight Paris time.

Not that it would mean anything much if what you said was actually accurate. I'm in the same time zone she is and can be seen online at all times of the day and night. Insomnia and irregular working hours are to blame. :shrug:

Again, the israel haters complain about everything israel does - but never, ever has a suggestion of what israel should do as an alternative.

I think Israel loosening the blockade is a good thing and I think they should give more thought towards diplomacy. The notion Hamas will never agree to Israel's existence is really just an excuse. Israel has not given them much chance to change their position. What incentive exists for Hamas if Israel won't even allow Gaza's economy to function?

and even when they come right out and say how much they hate Israel, and reference every known hate sight on the internet, they still deny it is hate that motivates them.

When have I ever said anything about hating Israel or referenced a hate site?

Seems to me that Israel is really just a convenient target for all sorts of personal issues. That much obsession with demonizing this one tiny group of people just isn't the product of a healthy psyche.

My position about Israel just seems to spark more discussion, but it is hardly the only country or government I've criticized.

Since the vast majority of your posts are anti-israel, rather than against hezbollah or the PLO, it is not too hard to figure it out....
Holy crap !!! you have read my 2658 posts ??? I'm truly impressed !

My origins are from Turkey, and I've lived throughout the middle east. Don't attack others when you know nothing of them.

Oh pardon me Efendi , that's not like being from a backwards Arab country

The arab muslims would not be anywhere NEAR israeli soldiers if the arab muslim death culture wasn't so dreadful in the first place. Let me know how many minority groups in the middle east enjoy sovereign rights...

The corruption and injustice in the Arab world has nothing to do with Israeli soldiers humiliating Lebanese citizens on a daily basis.

You'll need proof of this, sweetie - and not a one-off, but a POLICY of doing so..

Quick google search
For fleeing Lebanese families, road to safety exacts heavy toll - The Boston Globe
Israel 'targeting fleeing civilians'. 25/07/2006. ABC News Online
White flags, not a legitimate target | guardian.co.uk
Israel/Lebanon: End Indiscriminate Strikes on Civilians | Human Rights Watch
Israel attacks fleeing civilians, kills Lebanese journalist too | Newswatch
Attacks on civilian convoys in the 2006 Lebanon war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Children die in convoy attack as Israel widens Lebanon assault | World news | The Observer
The child lies like a rag doll - a symbol of the latest Lebanon war
Robert Fisk: Untold story of the massacre of Marjayoun leaves blame on both sides of the border - Robert Fisk, Commentators - The Independent

Yet you keep posting, so clearly you do.

I believe what I see

You need better time zone skillz. The person in question logged off around midnight Paris time.

Not that it would mean anything much if what you said was actually accurate. I'm in the same time zone she is and can be seen online at all times of the day and night. Insomnia and irregular working hours are to blame. :shrug:

LOL, yes I do suffer from insomnia sometimes as well, but last night I collapsed right around midnight :)

What I really don't understand is why I would be lying about posting from France ? What does that change in my political opinion ? Some never fail to amase me on this forum :doh

Moderator's Warning:
The petty BS stops now, or thread bans will be issued.

Back
Top Bottom