• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

EgyptAir Flight MS804 Disappears en Route From Paris to Cairo

France is a mess. Their lax immigration policies and muslim no-go zones have created a perfect environment for radical islam to flourish and metastasize.

Hard to believe this could be terrorism.

How on earth can you put a bomb inside a plane in a first world country, post 9/11? France just can't cope :confused:

I'm sure it's safe to say that those who are suspecting a terrorist attack are way more inowledgable and informed than yourself.

No, rushing to a conclusion when you have zero facts and data is never an informed or "inowledgable" thing to do. Let the investigators investigate.

No, rushing to a conclusion when you have zero facts and data is never an informed or "inowledgable" thing to do. Let the investigators investigate.

I bet they have some facts, too.

I've seen plenty of facts so far.

Yeah, and when I put my first post up, it had just happened.

Sorry you have to use this situation as a way to attack a poster, its pretty lame of you.

So I notice that we are once again searching for an aircraft that we cant find. Two days so far. In 2016. I was reading after the fruitless search for that Malaysian Air plane that the fix is $50 a month per plane, but the airlines dont want to pay for it, and governments dont want to force them.

Sad.

You must be one of the investigators. Can you share with us your findings thus far?

The radio silence, and the plane swerving around the sky before the plunge, suggests a violent struggle in the cockpit, with the victorious suicidal pilot winning. Egyptair have had at least two of those already.

Might be foul play/terrorism, or maybe mechanical.
Plane was at 37,000' and no mechanical issues reported.
EgyptAir had financial issues and pilot dispute.
Air and Sea search started by Egypt Military.

EgyptAir Flight MS804 Disappears en Route From Paris to Cairo - WSJ
Flight MS804 vanished from radar, the airline said via Twitter
By JON OSTROWER
Updated May 19, 2016 12:48 a.m. ET

And CNN with Vid.
EgyptAir Flight 804: Plane disappears - CNN.com

BBC
EgyptAir Flight MS804 from Paris to Cairo 'disappears from radar' - BBC News

Workplace violence.

So I notice that we are once again searching for an aircraft that we cant find. Two days so far. In 2016. I was reading after the fruitless search for that Malaysian Air plane that the fix is $50 a month per plane, but the airlines dont want to pay for it, and governments dont want to force them.

Sad.

The fix for what? Crashing?

Because no.

The radio silence, and the plane swerving around the sky before the plunge, suggests a violent struggle in the cockpit, with the victorious suicidal pilot winning. Egyptair have had at least two of those already.

Sounds like they should pay these guys better.

Decompression won't cause an aircraft to explode. Think about what decompression means...lol

Google the term "explosive decompression" and Aloha Airlines Flight 243.

You could learn.

Google the term "explosive decompression" and Aloha Airlines Flight 243.

You could learn.

Notice how that aircraft landed successfully? The only fatality was an unfortunate flight attendant who wasn't strapped in at the time and got ejected from the aircraft. Some others injured by luggage and other objects flying around.

Now, I didn't have to google that because I fly planes for a living and was already familiar with that accident and I'm telling you that exploding and decompressing aren't the same thing.

Same outcome.

....it's really ****ing not.

Notice how that aircraft landed successfully? The only fatality was an unfortunate flight attendant who wasn't strapped in at the time and got ejected from the aircraft. Some others injured by luggage and other objects flying around.

Now, I didn't have to google that because I fly planes for a living and was already familiar with that accident and I'm telling you that exploding and decompressing aren't the same thing.

....it's really ****ing not.

It landed because of where it happened on the airframe. No hydraulic lines cut, or control surfaces damaged. But, explosive decompression happens, and I proved to you rather easily.

Decompression doesn't cause a plane to blow up. I think, at this point we can dispense with that nonsense.

I think I dispensed with your nonsense.

Until we know what happened, we don't know what happened. That is how you have to approach things you don't have any data on.

Because, what happens when you assume?

It landed because of where it happened on the airframe. No hydraulic lines cut, or control surfaces damaged. But, explosive decompression happens, and I proved to you rather easily.

It doesn't cause the aircraft to explode like you claimed, and I easily showed "same outcome" is also false.

You're attacking a straw man here.

Decompression doesn't cause a plane to blow up. I think, at this point we can dispense with that nonsense.

A bomb works by rapidly increasing the pressure, pushing stuff outward from it. Uncontrolled decompression happens when high pressure is suddenly released, pushing stuff outward from it. We can dispense with your nonsense. So simply you can understand.

Well, this is interesting, Aviation Herald has the ACARS messages indicating a fire on board:

On May 20th 2016 The Aviation Herald received information from three independent channels, that ACARS (Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System) messages with following content were received from the aircraft:

00:26Z 3044 ANTI ICE R WINDOW
00:26Z 561200 R SLIDING WINDOW SENSOR
00:26Z 2600 SMOKE LAVATORY SMOKE
00:27Z 2600 AVIONICS SMOKE
00:28Z 561100 R FIXED WINDOW SENSOR
00:29Z 2200 AUTO FLT FCU 2 FAULT
00:29Z 2700 F/CTL SEC 3 FAULT
no further ACARS messages were received

The Aviation Herald

It doesn't cause the aircraft to explode like you claimed, and I easily showed "same outcome" is also false.

You're attacking a straw man here.

So, Aloha didn't explode? It doesn't take much of a structural breach to bring down a plane.

Until we have the CDR, we are all just speculating.

Back
Top Bottom