• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Egypt needs our help now more than ever

you try to divide them attack them invade them but then claim they have no respect

maybe l need to start to think that 9/ 11 was an american conspiracy

because they used this as an excuse to attack the ME

if not why did they attack ıraq ? terrorists who killed your people were not ıraqi

but imperialism is such a thing

saudis and americans respect each other
Huh? This post could use some better organization to it.

Still, I see no reason to help the Egyptians. Let them sort out their own problems.

And on that last statement, Americans don't respect Saudi Arabia.

Huh? This post could use some better organization to it.

Still, I see no reason to help the Egyptians. Let them sort out their own problems.

And on that last statement, Americans don't respect Saudi Arabia.

you had supported those muslim brothers

tahst why obama got angry and claimed they could rethink about military aids that will be given to them when morsi was overthrown

l still see "muslim brothers" as a terrorist organization

maybe obama is really muslim :roll:

everybody wants to be left alone in ME

but once you stick your nose into it ,you cant claim you are out of it

many americans dislike saudis but they know they have to support them

Egypt, Syria and Iraq all in flames.
We must stand idly by and watch there is nothing we can do to stop it.
Although I believe history shows where these things usually tend to end up.

And we should stand idly by..it is not our business..

Why don't the other Muslim countries intervene, why does it always have to be us??

They despise us and yet call out to us for help with their own home-grown ****!!

:lol:

İf it is not your business you smart westerners should stop voting your imperialist goverments that want to control ,exploit the 3rd world countries ( the typical westerner likes to call these fascinating civilizations 3rd world to get rid of their own inferiorty complex)

you all know l am not wrong

Last edited:
Ah, no. A guy setting himself on fire in Tunisia started this.

yes like the assasination of austrian prince started teh 1st world war :roll:

get it ?

yes like the assasination of austrian prince started teh 1st world war

:shrug: objectively, it did.

yup. you wish to go back into history to a point where the west was involved and magically declare that to be the starting point.

But since you brought up WWI: hey, if the Turks hadn't gotten involved in Europe's problems.... :)

:shrug: objectively, it did.

no it didnt ,it was just an excuse and you know what l mean .

yup. you wish to go back into history to a point where the west was involved and magically declare that to be the starting point.

But since you brought up WWI: hey, if the Turks hadn't gotten involved in Europe's problems.... :)

teh turks controlled many parts of europe for hundreds of years and our tracia is located in europe too

but l understand you

teh west still fears that turks will be as stronger as they were in the past :cool:

Medusa said:
The turks controlled many parts of europe for hundreds of years and our tracia is located in europe too

Never did I ever claim that turks were not imperialistic. On the contrary, that directly feeds my assessment for Turkey's near-time future. Egypt's troubles are your gain; you'll get to be the winner of Iran getting squeezed out of the Levant.

but l understand you

teh west still fears that turks will be as stronger as they were in the past :cool:

:shrug: maybe Greece does. In a decade or so, maybe Russia will. The rest of us? Nah. Turkey is going to be focused on the Middle East for some time, and after that, she turns to the Caucuses. She's no threat to the Continent, and is still, after all, a member of NATO. Turkey's rise benefits the West, so long as Erdogan doesn't go full retard on us.

Never did I ever claim that turks were not imperialistic. On the contrary, that directly feeds my assessment for Turkey's near-time future. Egypt's troubles are your gain; you'll get to be the winner of Iran getting squeezed out of the Levant.

:shrug: maybe Greece does. In a decade or so, maybe Russia will. The rest of us? Nah. Turkey is going to be focused on the Middle East for some time, and after that, she turns to the Caucuses. She's no threat to the Continent, and is still, after all, a member of NATO. Turkey's rise benefits the West, so long as Erdogan doesn't go full retard on us.

erdoğan is your guy ,not mine

turks never tried to assimilate any nation like the colonialist westerner

you westerner like greeks whenever you need to find a root for yourselves

our enemy is not greece but imperialism which uses greece

erdoğan is your guy ,not mine

Our guy? No. You elected him. We'd much rather have a secularist running Turkey with the military un-neutered. Erdogan is 100% Turkey's guy, not ours.

turks never tried to assimilate any nation like the colonialist westerner

You can never actually hold a conversation with a Nationalist (they talk at you, not with you). That being said, this is not true, as the Kosovans will be able to tell you, Turkey absolutely took Islam north into Europe; and it's not exactly like they staffed their Janissaries with local hires. Turks absolutely were imperialist. Which is fine - that's the historical norm, after all, not a western aberration.

you westerner like greeks whenever you need to find a root for yourselves

our enemy is not greece but imperialism which uses greece

:lol: Your enemy is Iran and after that Russia and to a lesser extent Saudi Arabia. Europe without the U.S. wasn't even a threat to the Serbs, much less Turkey.

you started it and then claim you cant do anything
I'm all for changing the 'war on terror' into the 'war on Islam'
sadly we'll have to wait until they light a nuke off in one of our cities
before we'll have the justification to begin a Crusade to free the people's
of that region from the 'religion of peace'.

There, how 'bout them apples ?

Nah, Egypt doesn't need our help.....they just were pledged 12 Billion back in July. Yep thats Billions not millions.

Egypt gets $12 billion in aid pledges in three days.....

Egypt has received pledges of $12 billion in aid in a matter of only three days and from just three countries, the biggest foreign aid in its history.

Kuwait decided to offer Egypt urgent aid to the value of $4 billion, the Kuwaiti news agency reported Wednesday.

The package includes a grant of 1$ billion, deposits of 2$ billion with the Egyptian Central Bank and $1 billion worth of oil.

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) will offer Egypt a grant of $1 billion and will deposit with the Central Bank $2 billion interest-free, the Egyptian Presidency announced Tuesday.

Saudi Finance Minister Ibrahim al-Assaf also announced that the kingdom will give Egypt $ 5 billion in aid, including 1 billion as grant, $2 billion in deposits in the Central Bank and $2 billion in oil products and natural gas.

The cash pledges, $9 billion, will increase Egypt’s foreign currency reserve to $23.9 billion.....snip~

Egypt gets $12 billion in aid pledges in three days Anadolu Agency

Isn't that the same thing as 'pouring money down a rat hole'?
The whole region is in flames, these things don't tend to be solved with dollars do they?

The whole region is in flames, these things don't tend to be solved with dollars do they?
Slaughter and oppression usually.

ding ding ding We have a winner
Tell him what he's won, Johnny!

Ah, no. A guy setting himself on fire in Tunisia started this.

Having visited Tunisia in May..things there are worse..old women sitting in rubbish...dead guys lying in the streets...completely blind people with white eyes grabbing onto people and begging them for 5 cents..

An obvious military presence in the main streets in Tunis..(Tanks!!)

Arab spring??..my ass!!

Nor following some ideology from the MB either.....who is also scattered throughout the region and leading rebellions wherever they may go.

Nor following some ideology from the MB either.....who is also scattered throughout the region and leading rebellions wherever they may go.

They do not like being confronted..it is a thing that must be done..to show them they will not be allowed to ride rough shod over the rest of us!!

The MB as you call them are going to dominate the region and that isn't going to end well for U.S.
but the real losers are going to be the people that live in those countries.
bring on another Oil Embargo!
331269i.jpg

It's all just a little bit of History Repeating?

We should have used our technology a long, long time ago..so that we wouldn't be obliged to the ME..

When their oil supply is exhausted..they will become none-entities..and they can do what the hell they like to each other..

Wolfie perhaps this time we'll get on the stick and do just that?
One can only hope eh?
Sad thing is we all know it is well within our reach
szx3t0.jpg

The MB as you call them are going to dominate the region and that isn't going to end well for U.S.
but the real losers are going to be the people that live in those countries.
bring on another Oil Embargo!
331269i.jpg

It's all just a little bit of History Repeating?

Not really.....the Syrians want them out of their country and their affairs. The Libyans want them out of their country and their affairs.. The Iraqis want them out of their country and their affairs. Now their Home base and own people want them out of their country. Only ones left now are pretty much the MB and their families and the retainers plus supporters of those whom have influence within the MB. The Salafis wont be sad to see them ran out of town so to speak.

Many will not be sad to see them to go way of the Nazis. Be tried for crimes against humanity, committing genocide, and hunted down wherever they go.

Wolfie perhaps this time we'll get on the stick and do just that?
One can only hope eh?
Sad thing is we all know it is well within our reach
szx3t0.jpg

And the sad thing is..we all know what is going on in Egypt is wrong...what is going on in Syria is wrong..

We only intervene when oil is at stake...

Will it be a ''Mad Max'' future??

Back
Top Bottom