• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Egypt Cuts Ties With Syria: Mohamed Morsi Orders Closing Of Damascus Embassy In Cairo

Re: Egypt Cuts Ties With Syria: Mohamed Morsi Orders Closing Of Damascus Embassy In C

Only until its proven that Israel is behind the Syrian rebellion.

Whoa, hold up there. Where on earth did this come from??

Re: Egypt Cuts Ties With Syria: Mohamed Morsi Orders Closing Of Damascus Embassy In C

Only until its proven that Israel is behind the Syrian rebellion.

Not that I expect this to happen any time soon.

But some will try, as this conflict clearly benefits them.

Do you believe that Israel is behind the Syrian rebellion? And if not, how could it ever be proven so?

Do you believe that Israel is behind the Syrian rebellion? And if not, how could it ever be proven so?

Is your support for the rebellion about freedom and liberty for Syria, or simply a tactical defeat for Hezbollah and Iran?

Is your support for the rebellion about freedom and liberty for Syria, or simply a tactical defeat for Hezbollah and Iran?

Both, as the latter supports the former. I also wouldn't mind seeing Russia slip a bit in regional influence.

So, I answered your question. Why don't you answer mine?

Its hard to say. They clearly want Assad out of the picture as he is Hezbollah's proxy and they are a proxy for Iran.

But they are smart and know what comes after Assad may be worse than Assad.

However they have been sympathetic to rebels crossing the border. That suggests a side has been taken.

This conflict is in not beneficial to Israel, the Syrian border was quite since 1973 until this civil war started. Future is grim, chaos will probably take over the country which will become base ground for terrorist activity along the Syrian border, Hez is arming itself with weapons from the Syrian army. Israel will happily go back to the situation before the civil war started.

The only way it is beneficial if the rebels win, Hez will be cut out from Iran.

However they have been sympathetic to rebels crossing the border. That suggests a side has been taken.

Sympathetic to rebels crossing the border??? As in treating wounded people and sending them back to Syria?

Sympathetic to rebels crossing the border??? As in treating wounded people and sending them back to Syria?

It's pretty obvious that not gunning 'em down is flat-out side choosing! :wassat1:

I also eagerly await an explanation.

Its hard to say. They clearly want Assad out of the picture as he is Hezbollah's proxy and they are a proxy for Iran.

Assad is Hez's proxy? That's only conceivable if Israel is the center of the equation, and it's a very foul conception even then.

Back
Top Bottom