• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Egypt Cuts Ties With Syria: Mohamed Morsi Orders Closing Of Damascus Embassy In Cairo

Re: Egypt Cuts Ties With Syria: Mohamed Morsi Orders Closing Of Damascus Embassy In C

Wrong. He said every Muslim nation is a craphole.

Every one.

I musta missed that one.Do you happen to have the post # handy?

Re: Egypt Cuts Ties With Syria: Mohamed Morsi Orders Closing Of Damascus Embassy In C

Previous page.

And also notice how he asks me for examples of any Muslim nations that are not "crapholes".

Thanks, Donc, but I'm standing by this. Show me a Muslim nation that doesn't suck balls.

All obviously crapholes.

Bosnia is a huge tourist destination for Europeans.

How exactly is it a "craphole"?

What's "crapholish" about Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Morocco, Jordan?

It appears that you believe all Muslim nations are "crapholes" simple because they are Muslim.

It appears that you believe all Muslim nations are "crapholes" simple because they are Muslim.

Incorrect. I believe they are crapholes because they lack human rights, civil rights, labor rights and environmental rights. They're totalitarian hellholes run by backwards hairy-backed fundies. Religion has no place in government and pretending that religion can produce a just society is barf-inducing.

Incorrect. I believe they are crapholes because they lack human rights, civil rights, labor rights and environmental rights. They're totalitarian hellholes run by backwards fundies. Religion has no place in government and pretending that religion can produce a just society is barf-inducing.

Bosnia is a western society full of European tourists.

The former Soviet states that are now Muslim countries are pretty secular.

The brush you are using to paint all Muslim states as backwards, corrupt, extremist, and totalitatian is a false one.

Thanks, Donc, but I'm standing by this. Show me a Muslim nation that doesn't suck balls.

Well when i was in Izmir i found that Turkey was a pretty well run country but that was over thirty years ago.I guess you have had a different experience eh?

Onna side note...how the **** did i end up posting in this lame ass forum.The spy thinggey sucks monkey balls.

Well when i was in Izmir i found that Turkey was a pretty well run country but that was over thirty years ago.I guess you have had a different experience eh?

I hear Turkey is having a nice summer. Perhaps you should pop over for tea and crumpets.

I'd like to hear what's so very horrible about Northern Cyprus, Morocco, Jordan, Bosnia, Kuwait, Kazahkstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.

Eco seems to know a great deal about these nations as he calls them all "crapholes".

So Eco, in detail, tell us what's so horrible about each one of these nations.

I hear Turkey is having a nice summer. Perhaps you should pop over for tea and crumpets.

url

I think i will forgo the 'tea and crumpets" but Turkish Coffee is,GREAT:2wave:

url

I think i will forgo the 'tea and crumpets" but Turkish Coffee is,GREAT:2wave:

I don't see the image (just an icon).

Havin' a lil' fun, hope you do as well.

I don't see the image (just an icon).

Havin' a lil' fun, hope you do as well.

bORing ass weekend.:(

bORing ass weekend.:(

Sun and fun here. The only bad part today was Miami losing.

Sunnis love Sunnis.

And look at this! Hamas is losing its support from Iran because they are on the side of the Syrian rebels.

Iran Slashing Hamas Funding - Middle East - News - Israel National News

The Hamas-Iran partnership was nothing more than a necessary political alliance. Due to the religious differences they can never be true friends.

Hezbollah is something else. Syria proves that Iran can always count on Hezbollah to do her dirty work. :lol:

The Hamas-Iran partnership was nothing more than a necessary political alliance. Due to the religious differences they can never be true friends.

Hezbollah is something else. Syria proves that Iran can always count on Hezbollah to do her dirty work. :lol:

Well it appears the fair weathered friendship between Hamas and Iran has seen some storm clouds.

Bosnia is a western society full of European tourists.

The former Soviet states that are now Muslim countries are pretty secular.

The brush you are using to paint all Muslim states as backwards, corrupt, extremist, and totalitatian is a false one.

I don't know much about Bosnia but saying its not a craphole (by eco's definition - lack human rights, civil rights, labor rights and environmental rights) because of tourism is kinda misleading, China, Cuba are both enjoying tourism but there's no question about the lack of human rights in those countries.

Read more @: [/FONT][/COLOR]Egypt Cuts Ties With Syria: Mohamed Morsi Orders Closing Of Damascus Embassy In Cairo, Urges Hezbollah To Stay Out

Moris shows that he is firmly against Assad. He is also calling for a no fly zone over Syria which would be very difficult to establish since Assad has a well established air defense system in his country.

Of course he is.....

Morsi is Sunni... Assad is Shia.. and even a small sect in the Shia world... aka the Alawites.

They are age old enemies..so of course he is against Assad.

Hamas calls on Hezbollah to pull fighters out of Syria

Even though Iran has drastically cut funding to Hamas because of their support for the Syrian rebels, Hamas has now called for Hezbollah to get out of the Syrian civil war and stop helping Assad.

So now the Syrian rebels are a coalition of Sunnis, Al Qaeda, and Hamas. How nice.

Hamas calls on Hezbollah to pull fighters out of Syria

Even though Iran has drastically cut funding to Hamas because of their support for the Syrian rebels, Hamas has now called for Hezbollah to get out of the Syrian civil war and stop helping Assad.

So now the Syrian rebels are a coalition of Sunnis, Al Qaeda, and Hamas. How nice.

Heya Kanstatine
yo2.gif
......Pretty much, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Salads, Hamas, AQ, and any Ansar al Sharia type groups. Like Al Nusra. "Oh" and those that defected from Assad.

What the West call the Good Guys. :roll:

The coming war.

Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Yemen, USA, NATO, EU.

vs.

Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Iraq.

Does Israel get to stay out of this one? :mrgreen:

article-2342307-1a564447000005dc-784_634x407.jpg

There is not a many Sarah Palin quotes that i don't gag on when i hear/read but this one is right up my ally.

" I say until we have someone who knows what they’re doing, I say: Let Allah sort it out.":2wave:

Does Israel get to stay out of this one? :mrgreen:

Only until its proven that Israel is behind the Syrian rebellion.

Only until its proven that Israel is behind the Syrian rebellion.

Wait, what? How.

Back
Top Bottom